Bump

where you from?

Heyyyyy!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

Theres proof!

I was so tweaked wen i made this.
Santa fe lol

burque represent

sincerest apologies to anyone born in santa fe/las cruces/hobbs/farmington/gallup

Right? When people think it's a step up to move to Albucracky

Oc from Alamogordo

Oops

More of same slut

I don't know why but I like new mexico trashy

>That wall is keeping y'all out

NM is part of the United States

Last one if no interest

Oh I'm interested. She looks like a girl I know named rhianna

How about this girl from abq?

mmm sexy what school?

Guess her name get her vids. Hint is starts with V.

Veronica

School lol like we're 15. She's 22 w/ kid.

You have my interest....

What school though? I'm 23 so may have bumped into her; ;)

Posted wrong pic that's V. In this pic here's another Alyssa. Also no not Veronica

Name?

IDK she was just a cum dumpster for me.

rio rancho girl

Hannah

More of this slut cause her head game was bomb.

Las Cruces reporting in

Kayla

Massachusetts has a rep for aggressive drivers, but I had more close calls in Albuquerque in one day than I ever had in MA.

So the biggest drive instructors in New Mexcio were the McGinnis driving schools. They were owned by twin brothers. Both of them were heavy alcoholics. I could smell is coming off my instructors breath almost everyday. Well one day the other brother got busted with a DUI. So he did what any reasonable New Mexican would do and shot his wife in the leg with a shotgun then blew his brains out. My Mcginnes brother inherited the entire business.

kek!

First time I smoked weed was during driving school with this baging 9/10 chick way out of my league at that time. They gave us 1/5th of all the answers of the written exam after we took it, allowing us to change our answers. The actual driving, well I drove one of my instructors to McDonald's instead of highway driving. The final exam we didn't test on parallel parking or k turns because some girl killed her dad doing them and so they didn't want to test on them anymore. Piece of fucking cake.

bump

Rio Rathole reporting in. This chick works at hooter up off San Mateo

Losalamos reporting

any edgewood cedar crest out there?

anyone know faith?

She went to highland

Sophie in Abq

Gives a good hj

Her name Marissa?

Melissa

Hhhhngh

upside down...really?

she's damn fucking find. Got more?

Sadly no

ABQ

Anyone got anymore of candice?
She use to be a slut

Holy mother i didnt know cholas still existed

Anyone got anything from Torrance county?

bad thing is she is all fucked up on drugs now

Every girl over the age of 20 is married, pregnant, with kids, addicted to drugs or some combination of the 4

Hot damn I wish!

>NM is part of the states

Guess public schools don't teach the 50 states and their capitals anymore, huh?

Better yet, you probably only know NM because of presidential election years. You see it votes blue often and make biased assumptions because of that.

I'm white as fuck from NM which is rarity. I shit you not I was in Boston at some park talking to this group of kids my age. Told them I was from NM and they looked at amazed. "Wow you speak really good english!"

Rio Rancho

exactly

That's why you gotta get em young. Shit gets quicker and quicker every year. I had this bitch pregnant for the 3rd time at 15. First two were abortions or miscarriages depending on who you ask.

Sounds about right

I wish I could find someone. Everyone I talk to doesn't want anything to do with me.

From Santa Fe.

Age, school, and looks? I'm talking about you, not the bitch in the picture.

19, UNM. I'm a little overweight, but I'm working on it. I'm definitely not the best looking guy, but I wouldn't say I'm ugly.

19 sucks in ABQ. But check out hookah bars for cool places to meet people. .It's the chill crowd of ABQ .

any other wins?

I think my biggest problem is that I've never really talked to people. My whole childhood I was very quite, so now I don't have good social skills. I'm not a creep, but I just don't know what to say to people.

I was quiet as a kid too. Fat in highschool and heavily depressed really turned it around in college, best I have ever been at 23. Start by remembering most people are just like you. Next learn to ask questions. Third, and the hardest is just be yourself. Just start joking around with yourself, having fun doing you, and people will come. It won't be easy but you'll get there man.

also UNM sorority bitches.

Cheyenne VP at UNM anyone know her?

Anyone have anything of her?