How do you feel about younger gf's?

How do you feel about younger gf's?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alesyakaf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 30 my girlfriend's 19. Good.

They're fine, as long as they're old enough to keep a secret.

The older I become the less I enjoy the company of younger people.

I'm 40.
gf1 is 25
gf 2 is 21
Randomly fuck mid-20's chicks all the time.

Younger is better. Always.

The older I become the less I enjoy the company of people.

Also a fair statement.

kek she's still a teenager.

I'm 26, seeing a 22 year-old. I feel young girls are immature but look up to me

I'm 18 and my gf is 16

It's alright. I'm 30, my gf's 17.
Pros
>she's 17
>I get to mold her and educate her about good books and music
>gravity haven't gotten to her physical appearance
>she takes my lead in the bedroom

Cons
>she's 17 and so are her friends
>I have to educate and redpill her myself

Pic extremely related (that's her)

AoC where I live is 16, but I wouldn't bother with a girl unless she's 18+, I'm 32, I spent most of last year dating an 18 year old and it was great until the end.
Ideally, 22-24 is best, at that point they had a taste of how mundane going out all the time is and are more willing to do activities in the day with lite partying at night.

Women have a completely separate culture from men, that is literally at odds with itself, and mentally younger women are suffering hard because of it, most will still have the mentality of a child into their early and mid thirties and in many chases, beyond.

Yeah man, but that's a nigger.

When I was 28 I dated a 16 years old and it was so good.

Teach me your ways, old man.

not as old but I agree completely.
Am 21 gf 16, she looks up to me a lot honestly best part is teaching her how to avoid bad music.

I'm not a music snob but I guarantee you're not doing a good job with that at 21.

I just turned Eighteen can I still date a 14 year old? Or is that bad

I'm 36 never married and I've tried dating younger 18-22 year olds. I love taking them out of their comfort zone. Dressing up and going to a play or society event. They prob haven't worn a ball gown since prom and are so excited and look so great on your arm all night while you schmooze and drink and dance. Then later they fuck you with vigor because they feel so grown up. But the next day dawns and they jump on their instagrams or fb or whatever and are back to being a child again.
I've parlayed some nice dates into all I want fucking and have fucked a couple of their asses for the first time and filmed most of them for reminiscing later in life.
A or a few dates with a much younger girl is cool, but they are semi retarded and aren't worth keeping around much after.

/thread

I think that 16-17 is pretty much the ideal age when it comes to influence through music. When I was around that age, is when I started venturing beyond mainstream - and when I was your age I was dating 16 year olds (AoC is 15 here). Since then I've been dating all ages between that and my own, this is the youngest I've been with in a while and it's definitely better.

You are gross. I get liking the young body but what else do you see in those girls? They are complete dingbats at that age.

Confusing interests with age.
Probably a reason you've never been married.
Its because you're lame as fuck old man.

Why would that be bad? I'd fuck a 14 y/o but wouldn't be able to put up with their bullshit enough to be in a relationship with a child. Give em two or three years to mature a bit first.

I rather have a white girl of any age

why was it so good?

I did it, her parents were chill until her dad found a picture she sent me (wasn't illegal).

So why don't you?

I do, a Mexican white of 25

I'm 25. My girlfriend is 18. Started dating when she was 17. If the two involved are compatible with similar goals and dreams, age isn't important. The person is important. I could be dating a 25 year old with the maturity of a 12 year old. Would that be better? I prefer my 18 year old with the maturity of a 30 year old.

The age of majority here in Canada is 19. So I'm still good since we're both underage right?

I was in the US, so I had Romeo and Juliet laws to fall back on. Do some research.

>Mexican
>White
Haricot blanc is still a bean motherfucker.

>repilling a black chick
please post about this on Sup Forums

>Mexican
>white
Choose Juan

27 I was dating a 14 year old, we broke up on February after her mom found out.

There used to be a time when this was actually encouraged. Younger women also used to be more minded then they are today. There also were fewer divorces in those days too. So why did we move away from that as a society?

Tell someone who cares, virgin

Am i shadow banned?

I don't have to, but if I need to choose I will always go for "not a nigger" unlike that old man

What OP forgot to mention is: anime waifus don't count.

There is no evidence to suggest divorce rates would improve if we went back to it, it's a weak correlation at best. However, there is evidence to suggest that the quality of life for many women would go down.

Yes.

Divorce rates are actually lower when both partners marry older

I think it's fine as long as it's legal like me and my gf I'm 18 and she's 17 but shit like 16year olds dating 50 year old men is wrong

21, started seeing a 17 year old as a rebound. I thought she was great to start with, but despite the front she put up, she was more childish than anyone I've ever met. Great tits though, pierced.

In theory me @ 45 dating someone in their early 20s would be hot. Then I realize that if they're looking at someone my age and up its purely a sugar daddy situation. I'm already supporting a kid. I don't need another with more expensive taste.

>implying blacks can't be redpilled
>implying redpill is exclusively 1488
>implying Sup Forums is only stormfags
>implying implying

>26 here
I said no more under 21 after the last girl (19). They're so clingy and stupid. Here's s tinder convo (18).

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

are they even real people?

She sounds like the 16 year olds I talk with.
>lol
>ok
like wut xD
She sounds soo uninterested in this conversation jesus Christ.

I'm confused at to joe these people interact. I never had many friends growing up, and definitely had extremely limited experience with girls. Am I just old or are they retarded?

I'm 48 my wife is 22 and we have been married 6 yrs

25 is young, I'm eighteen but these girls are pretty retarded and don't know how to interact,,, so yes socially retarded.

Not true. Girls are actually very capable and talented at that age. It seems that the more they age, the more they retardate.

So what you're saying is to be more forceful? they don't know what they want so you need to let them know what they want

They just aren't interested with you. And to be honest, that is some super lame text game.

Why do you assume that?
Im not a music snob either. But I am doing a good job, she even finds her own gems now and shares with me. It's great.

Nah text game is where i shine. And it's really the opposite, it's tinder so she had to be interested to even start a conversation. if you're not familiar with it, you both need to hit "yes" on one another before you can talk.

I guess but make it fun too. Because I agree with user here
see

Also like I said to the other user, tinder is where you both have to "match" before you can even start talking, so there's no doubt there.

OH then she's socially retarded lol get another girl
Even a 13 year old can do better than her.

I'm 48 and my wife is 23. She has a young tight body made for fucking. She is by definition a trophy wife. HOWEVER everybody knows 20 something females are fundamentally in all aspects brain dead uninteresting morons. When she speaks i feel like my ears will bleed. She also refuses to do anal. My overweight 52 y/o housekeeper lets me fuck her in the ass anytime I want. I have an 9/10 blond wife with tits that I paid 26,000 for and I'm fantasizing about an old Latino. Life is very strange.

I started having sex at 15 (AoC 15 here too) and then I dated 14yo. Now i'm six years older and the oldest girl i've dated is 17. I'm just not as attracted to older girls.

I have made her enjoy the same sort of music, books and kinks as me. Am struggling with making her "get" games and recommend manga though. Maybe someday.

Your gf look very mature for her age. pic related

>gf's?

stopped reading right there

assuming this is real, get ready for her to leave you or bang 10 other dicks behind your back. women under 25 at the least are sluts and always looking for dick

who's that girl?

28 male and dating a 39 year old female. Never going back to immature shit again. Older women like to fuck, travel, appreciate culture and not financially dependent.

Last time I dated a 20 year old was when I was 25.

Much prefer older. Can't be fucked with any of the childish drama shit you get with young lasses.

Great. I find MILFs can get just as crazy or attached as young chicks. The only difference is when a MILF leaves you, you don't give a shit. When a hot, young thing leaves you, it just reminds you that you're an old piece of shit and you failed to keep a young girl interested.

Alesya Kafelnikova

holy shit i feel bad for that girl

what the fuck

is there a backstory on all this? a news report?

come to brazil

THANK YOU!

What gypsy family are you from? Is she your first or second cousin?

I ended up really liking a man 14 years older than me. Stupidly so, it kind of freaks me out.

On the inverse, I'm entirely independent at my age and he is the one relying on his brother. He isn't autistic or anything, just lost financial freedom after a divorce and never really got the drive to...try at anything again, I guess. These are red flags to me.

He has a compatible albeit moody personality otherwise, I'm just so irked by the fact that I'm this attracted to him when he has so few redeemable qualities to make up for the age difference lol and I worry he'd actually end up using ME for my youth and independence. Funny.

For whatever reason I still have a gross crush on him and it's been over a year so I just avert my eyes and avoid him like a damn autist. Feels hurt man. I'm just waiting to get the fuck over it already.

yes. this image is taken from here of Sup Forums. So I do not know its source. If anyone has info .. please.

instagram.com/alesyakaf

I'm 40
Gf 22
Feels good

What evidence is there that it would be worse for a lot of women?

i'm 28, gf is 23 in a couple days.

it's nice, you can always pull that "i'm older than you" thing when you don't wanna just call them retarded

i dont get it

they are good to look at, but they arr still dumb as bricks

so either you are mentally underdeveloped, or she is from a 3rd world country where people mature faster

bestiality with primates isn't ok user

she has some decease that makes her have and inflated belly

>CHRISTOPER COONS
>D-Delaware

You are also black? or is this zoophilia?

here a pic of my gf

Your lack of taste is evident in the fact that you would pay tens of thousands to ruin a body that was certainly better before. Bolt-ons are gross.

Your lack of judgment is evident in that when she catches you cornholing the maid, the fake-titted idiot you married will trounce you in court and make off with half of what's yours.

and not just girls..