Can some one put Barbara dunklmens face on her?

Can some one put Barbara dunklmens face on her?

Can I?

I'm hear to jerk off not have a existential crisis

I think Elyses face would be a better fit tbh

They really go hand and hand

Didn't they both kiss on stream or something?

I feel like I would have remembered that but idk.

Seeing this pic without the enlarged head is just odd now.

Wat do u mean?

It was Barbara and Ashley who kissed for the extra life stream

>face on her?

stopped reading right there

Haha wtf

Yeah. No idea why that's a thing. Kinda cute and creepy at the same time.

I remember when I first saw the vine with Barbra topples I was just like

This shoot she did was also good

Awww hell ya it was

I was bummed that I missed RTX this year but I heard it was kind of a shitshow anyway. Last year was fun and Austin is awesome.

Yeah

18 year old Lexi in X-Art is best Lexi

Kool story bro but can anyone not put Barbara on this chick?

Idk how to do that shit.

Well there's no reason for this thread to exist anymore so u have 10 min to be as much of a faggot of possible

>paying to see internet celebrities in person
you're a fucking idiot

Actually I go there to see my friends because they all go too. I couldn't care less about meeting RT people. Fucking asshole.

>is desperately alone

you're friends are losers and you pay to hang out in person with them

>pay to hang out with them
Well yeah that's usually what happens when you have friends who live far away. Travel isn't free. But you probably wouldn't know anything about having friends anywhere.
Now, listen to me carefully okay because this is really important. I'd like you to find a high capacity firearm. Then I'd like you to kill as many people as you can find, okay? Can you do that for me big guy?

>can't even find friends in person so he has to make "friends" on the internet and then fly around the country to go to an e-celeb convention full of fags and autists

user, this is really embarrassing for you. Did you know that I asked you nicely to commit mass murder? Why are you still here?

>edgy

how many times did you stroke your small shaft to "lazer team"? gotta love the acting and writing in that glorious film

Oh dear. I figured your reading comprehension would be subnormal so I'll repeat myself: literally kill your entire family. I asked nicely come in do user a solid.

Lexithread!!

do a solid like when michael drops a rage deuce down your fat throat? sure, volunteer as victim and i'll gladly shit down your cuck throat

More of Lexi's pussy grooling as it's hammered by a fucking machine.

Did someone say something about eating shit?

We can live vicariously through Alli Rae as she licks Lexi's nether regions.