If the Senate Democrats ever got the chance, they would switch to a 51 majority vote in first minute...

If the Senate Democrats ever got the chance, they would switch to a 51 majority vote in first minute. They are laughing at R's. MAKE CHANGE! 8 Dems totally control the U.S. Senate. Many great Republican bills will never pass, like Kate's Law and complete Healthcare. Get smart!
Bill didn't get 51 votes. There was no filibuster.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4876286/jeff-sessions-legal-marijuana/
forbes.com/sites/kylesmith/2011/06/01/insider-trading-rules-that-dont-apply-to-congress/#6042c7076167
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trumps complaints about Democrats stopping his agenda are BS since he has full control. He never takes responsibility. Sad.

Why does Trump believe he shouldn't comply with record releases that his predecessors did of their own volition? Hiding something?

Trump is a disaster at foreign policy. Never had the experience or knowledge. He is not capable of doing the job.

But when Republicans do it, it's to save America!

The only reason we got Obamacare instead of single payer in the first place was because Harry Reid didn't want to use the nuclear option.

They'll make it great again. Civil forfeiture and arrests for medical marijuana in states where it's legal. Police "roughing up" suspects with impunity, corporate censors for the internet.

Ouch, you're hitting me where it hurts. I love medical marijuana. It's literally a life saver when you've got MS.

>If the Senate Democrats ever got the chance, they would switch to a 51 majority vote in first minute.
lol? Senate Democrats had the chance in 2010 and kept the filibuster in place for a reason: because there are no such things as permanent majorities. Majorities switch hands all the time and the last thing you want is whipsaw legislation changing every election cycle.

Degenerate. You should pay for Marinol.

Single payer please

Not for the house. Gerrymandering bra.

>great
>Republican
Pick one.

I don't have any symptoms it treats. My MS impairs my ability to control muscles, causes double vision, intense bouts of vertigo, etc, etc. Not to mention the depression and other psychological issues that come from having lesions growing in your brain/spine.

time.com/4876286/jeff-sessions-legal-marijuana/

But marinol is just a slightly altered version of thc. It could treat your symptoms. It would be off label use and not covered by insurance, also it has a lower ld50 than regular thc pills such as stratos brand in Colorado, but it would be legal.

I vape low THC strains, because THC is not the most important compound for treating my symptoms. I mean sure, that means I don't really get stoned, but the CBDs still help with other stuff. It's also important to know that the various compounds in marijuana interact with each other, and simply separating them greatly reduces their effects for most treatments.

True, but republicans don't care. The only reason Marinol is allowed is that the senators invest in pharmaceutical stocks. It's not insider trading if you're elected.

forbes.com/sites/kylesmith/2011/06/01/insider-trading-rules-that-dont-apply-to-congress/#6042c7076167

It's sad too, because if federal law let them produce the stuff using better weed, they'd save a lot of money. Instead they're stuck using federally approved weed, and that stuff often has less THC than my CBD strains.

But that keeps the costs high, which is good for the company. This isn't about consumers

Thank god I live in Seattle. It took 30 years of my life to finally see it legalized, but here it is.

Just keep buying and fighting for legalization, that's all I can tell you. 40 bucks at a time may not seem like much, but multiply that by 10, 20, 30 thousand people every week or two and you have a coalition that law enforcement can't afford to break.

Take back your freedom. Start by dumping Republicans. If we had let the American Taliban infiltrate our good liberal city we'd still be lurking in the shadows.

I live in California, so that seems like a totally different world. Here the only dispensaries that make bank are the ones that listen to their consumers and make deals with big pharma - like capitalism do.

Alcohol sales didn't stop prohibition.

Just the organized crime and violence that rose up around them. I find it interesting how that never happened after weed was made illegal.

>literally the majority of GOP hates Trump
>GOP majority who understand legal theory disagree with a lot of what he says and won't pass his retarded shit
>this is all eight democrats' fault
Fucking burgers man

It did. Cartels make some money off weed. Thing is that all the other substances they trade in weigh less and are more addictive. Why smuggle an elephant when you can smuggle a mouse?

I wonder what his sonichu is.

Trump is a fucking clown. GOP must get rid of him to get things done. He is a one-man cluster fuck.

>My beautiful GOP is a fucking mess that's really good at rigging elections but terrible at governing!
>The Democrats are the ones to blame for this!

Find a length of rope and a high branch, do the proper thing and die for your country. Your death will be one small step on the road that makes America great again.

In the words of the American war hero, John McCain: "No"