Being Jewish is like being given a gift from God

Being Jewish is like being given a gift from God.

An advanced super race, with our own language, customs, culture, traditions and a rich history. A people who stand strong in the face of imperialism and West-European stupidity. Strong economy, strong army, strong nation, the proud Israelite stands armed and ready to defend his pure nation from the wraths of sub-human, Arabs, Turks, Germans, and other sub-human, animalistic, Iranian, animals. Oh how I thank God that I was born a handsome, tall, perfect Jewish warrior.

With dual histories, one from the great Israelite warriors and patriarchs of the Torah and another from the grandeur and superintelligence of the Ashkenazi masters of Eastern-Europe, I can proudly stand tall and say I am proud to be Jewish, and I will love my land until the very last day.

Long live Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/1/61.full
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transfer_Agreement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Jews literally have the mark of Cain. They are a cursed people.

>dual history

>tfw half jewish

goy looks and jew brain
best of both worlds

when will you jews learn? or will you wait until the christ comes to genocide you all? nay, most of you do not know

On behalf of the entire world, I would just like to say

Eat shit, cuntnigger.

oh then literally you can't kill them, right, or you get messed up

sure explains Germany

That's why there are only 14 million of your parasites left.

>super race

>Descended from Turks
>Crooked nosed, nappy haired, inferior immune system, and tonnes of genetic diseases due to centuries of inbreeding
>So disgusting that over 60% of American Jews marry outside of their ethnicity/religion
Superior race, indeed.

>Being Jewish is like being given a gift from God.
It's too bad you've broken His laws and He wants you to repent and turn to His Son for your salvation, or face destruction once again.

You have to go deeper

It makes even more sense if you go with the Jewish narrative that Eve committed adultery and had a child with Sammael.

Yeah me too

you're missing the point

I'm going to guess you make less than 30k

sorry for your loss

>An advanced super race, with our own language, customs, culture, traditions and a rich history. A people who stand strong in the face of imperialism and West-European stupidity. Strong economy, strong army, strong nation,

literary natonalism

>Proud of being born the racial super parasite

Whenever I suspect that someone I met might be jewish I pretend to be a jew myself. Networking has never been that easy. Outjewing the jews is so much fun too.

How does one fake being a Jew?

jews went to the oven for some reason, compared to the German people were like evil parasites... Thanks to european people jews have better gens today

OYYY VEY WHAT A SHOAH

Being cut and born in Jew York helps, but no one has ever questioned it when I pretended to be jewish.

Khazars aren't ethnically jewish.

I'm glad to be Japanese.
I'd like to be born in Japan again.

I have a question sir Jew...
Does a hook nose mean I'm part of the master race?

>Lion of Judah

poor animal. being the posterchild of Jews while not having anything in common with jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Like maggots on a piece of rotting meat.

My jewish boys!!!!

Whats good?

jews and arabs have same roots, not turks.

ok that's cool and all, but your religion is based on a volcano god. Like... your worship a volcano and don't even know it. Is this really a good trade off?

That looks like a picture of a mite with a knoif

They appropriated it to feign royalty (their supposed dominion over the filthy goyim).

all these pussies talk shit until their momma is deep throating a shottie

Dont get caught slipping spic.

lol@kikeroaches

gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/1/61.full

Come on bro, you're Canadian, no one is scared of you, ayyy.

If MOSSAD ACTUALLY GAVE A FUCK THESE FAGGOTS WOULD ALL BE DEAD

I GOT MORE PASSPORTS THEN YOU.

How do I invoke the Hebrew Lion?

He's implying the Khazar theory, in which Jews descend from a Turkic Khanate from the Caucasus called the Khazar who converted to Judaism somewhere in the 9th to 10th century.

*than

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

Fuck you and your whore mother.

Israel is here to stay.

You got something to say?

Besides some forum?

some forum

>rich history
There's a difference between rich and wealthy.

Where ya at then?

yall been pussy.

I'm a loyalist till i die been training with mossad your lucky i dont your moms name.

So you're a Jew rat and a Canadian? You're so cute when you get mad. ^-^

Yeye what about it i love my jews and you hate em.

but we got more fire power and we are watching your family.

Kek

>i dont your moms name.
Don't what my mom's name!

respect

You think that.

I love how yall talk shit about israel.

Makes my dick like diamonds.

>all this rage at jews
>look at OP numbers
>1 post by this ID

You fuckwits.

Based Turkey

Your dick is probably actually made up of diamonds you kike.

>I love how yall talk shit about israel.
>Makes my dick like diamonds.
I wasn't talking shit about Israel. So, your vivid imagination gave your chode a chance at a good time.

You little Americans think you own the world..

Who owns you?

no mortal human

We see the weaklings reach for straws..

Where did that get you?

We are here to stay senpai.

We own the world not you.

You don't own anything. Not even your own soul.

ahahahahah

ok goy.

tell your banks that.

me and my brothers will continue fucking you bastards.

You think money made of paper is enough to buy me? So foolish

Jews are like...

Lions because: nothing

Hyenas because: they bring comedy (laughter) wherever they go and fuck with everybody till the lion kicks them out. Also their dominant side is feminine.

Such a foolish answer.

Your government is paid for.

from trump to obama.

1st) the equation between israel and jews is a product of zionist propaganda and all you supposed genius of the master race fell for it, and are now forever trapped in a mental prison inside this illegal, genocidal country
2nd) there is no superiority of one people but a very efficient network of support and favoritism that protects the abiding jew. it's a mafia and people with integrity shouls be ashamed to benefit from it
3rd) nice bait

Let me find out where you live..

It doesn't have to be that way. One day the people will wake up, and I'll be there to kill and destroy with them. Everything kikes have done up to that point will be written down in a history book.

blah blah blah

you fucks arent doing shit since ruby ridge

Former Jew here, please acknowledge what you have done to Sup Forums users here. It's disgusting how you embrace white genocide and liberal indoctrination of institutions across the West, and to an extent, congratulate yourself to this. That alone, makes you sub-human and degenerate by default

Wow, it's almost if christians had to invent a common enemy for their people to rail against, so that clergy's own misdeeds would go unquestioned.

If i had to resort to others to prove that i'm worth something just for being me, i would feel very bad even more than the idiot i am.

You literally cucked my people with Marxism, Capitalism, Atheism, and Christianity. You are the master race. Thank you for your mercy.

Actually he's correct. Jews are subhuman on a biological standpoint. I at least can admit this while you yourself don't acknowledge what a piece of shit waste of space human being you were born into.

Please check yourself, vermin.

are you flirting with me? wow. i heard 10 percent of jews are gay. dat narrow sexual dimorphism window

male lions are gay btw

Why are you admitting defeat by us? You can conquer us again, it starts with a revolution that I've been waiting.

I don't care if you start committing pogroms all over again. We deserve it.

Is this the definition of cuckolding..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transfer_Agreement

Cuckolding? I'm right you know. You're the one not willing to atone for the atrocities we have committed upon Western Civilization.

I have every right to hate myself. I'm not going to bask in happiness by destroying you guys. That is not what a respectable human should do to the people who BUILT the civilization.

We repaid you with crap, and we deserve to be checked for this.

T. Ball guzzler

We should genocide the Germans again to show how worthy we are. Maybe then our masters will extent our line of credit.

Your people are among the most disgusting and vile parasites ever to have lived. Good job removing kebab though

The funny thing is I'd whoop most of your asses one on one.

You alone make me ashamed to be born Jewish. I had to get plastic surgery to make myself not look one because of what subhuman shit we look like.

Atone for what you've done. Apologize to this board right now. I'm the one willing to fuck with you hyenas. Now that I'm no longer Jewish, I'm exempt to your scavenger like conniving.

If I ever see you, your a dead man.

Fucking coward faggot.

Lol
>A
>FUCKIN
>LEAF

You're seriously retarded.

The funny thing is I'm 6'2 220 With training the fuck are you going to do?