"Hello, I would like to see the 11$ menu."

>"Hello, I would like to see the 11$ menu."

>"Sorry sir, we only serve 12$ menus but if you'd like, you could have this Hot Dinner instead?"

>"Perfect."

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role as Joey Tribbiani on friends he lived in the attic of an LA home, nourishing himself by pilfering the pantry of the unsuspecting family below. When the cast got their paychecks the first thing Courtney Cox bought was a car, Matt bought extension cords.

It costs pennies for a lighter or matches.

Anyone can make a hot dinner out of anything.

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he sucked off homeless men under the bridge, not for money, but for sheer nourishment. When the cast got their paychecks the first place Coutney Cox went was the car dealership, Matt went to the spermbank.

When MattLeBlankCheck auditioned for the role as Joey, he only had 11USD to his name and nowhere to live. When the cast got their cheques, the first thing Courtney Cox bought was a car for Matt to live in, Matt bought a futon bed.

heh TIL: HOT DINNER

Why is it always a hot dinner? What's wrong with a cold soup every once in a while?

TIL: Shortly after the events of Tiananmen Square a baby was rescued from his dead mothers womb. The baby grew up an orphan in abject poverty. However this child showed a proclivity towards the theatrical and by the age of 9 had established a busking routine that generally netted in enough money for cold meals to be purchased and occasionally even newspaper for bedding.

This baby eventually scrounged, scrimped and scraped together enough money for a plane ticket into America after organising an audition for a promising sitcom at his local internet cafe, posing as his own agent. The child, while only 14 at the time, went on to nail his audition for the character of Joey in the hit sitcom "Friends". After the cast got their first paycheque, co-star Courtney Cox purchased a car and accidentally killed the young Chinese boy in a drunken hit and run. Cox was never charged and the role went to Matt LeBlanc who to this day professes his love of hot dinners in all his interviews.

Fucking lol. I love this meme. Never give up on it.

kek

>Buy a dinner for $11
>It's lukewarm

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he lived in a crack den with 8 other junkies. When the cast got their first paychecks, Courtney Cox bought a car, Matt finally started paying his share of the rent.

TIL: When Matt Leblanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he was living in an abandoned warehouse on a homespun nest of discarded wendys napkins, dead grass and greasy rags. When the cast got their first paychecks, Courtney Cox bought a car, Matt incorporated the dollars into his bedding.

This fucker was always a shitty actor and has a stupid ugly mug like a slav.

Should have stayed broke.

>At the cinema with my falcon
>Cinema gives me crab legs for $11 that they promise is heated enough to be a Hot Dinner
>Take out my Cinema Thermometer
>It's 81.2F (27.1C)
>Cinema Regulations state that Hot Dinners must be at 95F (35C) or higher
>Complain to the Cinestapo
>They find out my Anvil License has expired
>Leblanc laughs as I am dragged away

I like that this story always includes the phrase "hot dinner" like he's a Depression-era hobo, not a handsome guy who could have had a bartending job in about 45 minutes.

>falcon
I swear this wasn't a thing two weeks ago. Is it a birdman reference?

>cold soup
>cold
>soup

F-f-faggot!

I wrote a whole bunch of these and I'm kind of disappointed that this meme went into a lame catchphrase direction (HOT DINNER) instead of the coming up with new absurd OC about Matt Leblanc poverty.

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role as Joey on friends, he slept in a public bathroom, stealing toiletpaper and selling it to poopers while their pants were down. When the cast got their paychecks the first thing Courtney Cox bought was a car, Matt bought flushable wipes.

Born Nebraska and raised in Alaska. Matt LeBlanc had only one desire in life:warmth.
Across the globe a Courtney Cox born in Saudi Arabia had the dream to drive, sadly Sharia law prevented this.

When it was time to buy each other Christmas gifts it was obvious what each celeb wanted.
Matt gave Courtney a brand new fancy car. To her disappointment, all she wanted was a got dinner to remind her of the hot days of her homeland.
Courtney gave Matt a hot dinner. To his disappointment, all Matt wanted was to drive to his bank to deposit his 11 dollars.
When they saw each other's faces they decided to give the gifts back and sometimes when the car gets stuck in second gear, when it has a registration that expires in a month or year. Matt remembers hot dinners will be there for him.

>mfw i look up the 11 dollar story
>its actually true
TIL

>TIL
fucking kill yourself

TIL when Matt LeBlanc was auditioning for the role of Joey he was living in Courtney Cox's car. When the cast got their first paycheck Courtney Cox bought a new car. Matt LeBlanc bought postage to submit his address change. With the rising cost of postage Matt had to settle for the lukewarm equivalent of X amount of dinners compared to one hot dinner.

TIL: When Joey from Friends auditioned for the role of Matt LeBlanc on Top Gear, he was asked by the producers as to why he would be the best man for the job. He just laughed, shook his head, and said "Not only can I drive a car, I live in one." He then took a handful of mints out of a bowl on the producers desk, because they "distracted the rats.

>I swear this wasn't a thing two weeks ago.
Have you been here at all this year?

DINNER

nice and hot