Thoughts on my skinny gf

thoughts on my skinny gf

she looks fucking bald

Show us something first.

Could be promising. Post nudes to allow further investigation. Also, allowing me to insert my penis in her vagina, mouth, and bunghole would provide useful data for analysis.

Into it so far. Show some skin tho

wwyd

I would take her clothes off. Take a picture and then post her on this thread.

kek

I already said. I would investigate the physical appearance of her nude body. I would then test the sexual capabilities of her various orifices. These data would then be entered into a statistical model and analyzed to ascertain the attractiveness of your girlfriend.

Looks like a trap

You're not gonna get much if you don't give us anything.

DING DING

Nasty

Nice trap you fucking faggot.

shes gorgeous idc ;p

nice trips
I wish I had a trap bf like her

I am under the assumption that man still walks the earth to nut on a qt trap.

Not seen anything to disprove me yet.

yeah, shes also really sweet haha :) i got over it quick

how did you meet?

kik actually :o turns out she was near

How do you just meet people on kik? I thought you had to already have peoples usernames?

whats her kik?

was a kik friends thing, i cant remember the name because I havn't used it in so long but it would match people up to start a convo (I think they must of put country into account) and we struck lucky

probably not the best idea ;p

That's not a girlfriend. Quit trying to blur the lines. That's a trap. You call him your skinny boyfriend.

I'm okay thanks, she prefers being refered to as a women and its easier for me lol

It's a he. I don't care what that mentally unstable thing likes being called. Quit trying to switch genders. You just have a boyfriend who likes being called a girl.

Gross for a trap. Haven't even seen manly face or huge Adams apple yet.

to be honest she does have a lot of problems but i'm helping her get through it and she literaly is 99% a girl in day to day life lol

"99% percent girl" has a cock.... You might be the mentally ill one.

what i meant by that was shes very fem in general and relates well to other girls I know

I know a few gay guys, they are fem and relate to girls well.

im bi but cant see myself seriously dating a average "gay guy" our relationship is like previous ones only better

Well I have to give you props for not pretending that you're straight.

thanks....I guess?:L

Look out we got a straight edge alpha @_@

right? LMFAO

you're so lucky man....

oh I know :)

Yeah, how little do you feed her?

Being mentally ill doesn't change your gender.

somthing we are working on friend :)

This faggot shit right here is why Trump kicked these mental cases out of the military.

?????????

"She" is not a girl.
Grow the fuck up, dude. You're legitimately mental if you think that you can choose your gender.

shes a girl to me and if feeling like one makes her happy whats the harm, im obviously not saying she is biologically

Hey,

I am a 21 year old male from Belgium looking for sexting

I have a 8 inch cock and I am online and hard every night!

I also do camming publicly and through skype/oovoo

If you love to suck cock and want to be my cumslut

ADD ME:

Skype = Godda2882
Oovoo = Godda2882
Kik = Godda2882

yeano