Sup Forums my gf and me wanted to try something different, and we ended up trying chastity...

Sup Forums my gf and me wanted to try something different, and we ended up trying chastity, i did think it's pretty fun in the sense that she can tease me and stuff and then take out all the pent up stuff on her when it comes off. which has been fun for a while we both enjoyed it.

but now she's been upping the time i have be inside it, currently i'm supposed to be locked up for over 3 months, it's already been 1 month and it's so hard. now she gave me the option of if i let another guy top me i get to take it off in just a week. i'd usually never consider it but i'm so frustrated.

any anons with similar experiences. can it be painful to get topped ? there would be lube ofc. still a worried about feeling humiliated too, she says if i let it happen she needs to be there to watch. pic related it's me.

Other urls found in this thread:

inst.nhance.com
keyholderfinder.com/index.php?dll=register
emlalock.com/?page=req&id=g19kb2fc10ygmn8g5dht
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never get why anyone would find a chastity device sexy. The notion of someone else being in control of my sexuality sounds borderline rapey to me.

dunno if bait but I'm a sissy trap who loves chastity and anal feels really good if you're trained for it. Going from zero to faggot is gonna probably be unpleasant for you. Your gf should be training your ass with plugs first to make you a good bitch

she's not trying to make me a "good bitch" plugs are allowed though, so i would practice a bit. i did ask her to do it herself with a strap on but she said it just wouldn't be the same.

user if you're even considering letting another man fuck you in front of your gf who has you locked in chastity you are a "good bitch" truthfully you should embrace it and anal will probably feel a lot better

i don't see it like that myself, but i do worry a little she might look at me differently. i wish she didn't want to watch if i went through with it. maybe she just wants to be sure it happened ?

Why don't you ask her these questions instead of asking us?

>. pic related it's me.
No it's not, I've mistaken the chair for a weird scaley foot before.
On the off chance that this is you, you can just push the pins out of the cage and take it off.

it doesn't work like that. but yes, i know i can take it off, it's a plastic one so i can break it, but that's not what me and my gf agreed on.

so i'm not breaking out, basically just asking if it's worth to get out 2 months earlier.

Is it worth it to let another man Fuck you like a girl?

Will he wear a condom?

Only if you're a faggot
You fucking faggot.

Well, that lock also looks completely trivial to pick.

You know all this stuff is still just your choice, right? If you're not comfortable with something, you don't have to do it. In other words, why not break the device/pick the lock/detach the hinge?

>but i do worry a little she might look at me differently

She already sees you differently and is testing your boundaries. You either submit to her will or GTFO of that relationship ASAP.

This isn't real.
Its bait user

Counter question, are you enjoying yourself?
If you are keep doing it, if not you're allowed to request it being removed without having some dude fuck you.
Withdrawing consent is legitimate and if your girl don't want to let you go when you ask her to, she's a sadist.

>Get bolt cutter
>snip off fragile lock
>meet girlfriend
>rape her mouth and make her choke on it
>break up

Stop being a faggot.

OP, I wish I were you. Been looking for a keyholder for ages. I live in one of the largest cities in the country and it seems like there's hardly anyone that's dominant here.

It usually is, I was just wondering what people get out of this.
I mean why would anyone enjoy having another person lording over their orgasms?

Are there really people this pathetic in the world? I mean, I just can't tell if this is bait, or there really are people this dumb and pathetic on Sup Forums, because, well, you know there really are people this dumb and pathetic on Sup Forums. But is this bait? Fuck it is getting hard these days to distinguish these days.

The only person who should control me is me

How about you stop being a lying faggot trying to bait posters on Sup Forums bitch.
And before you say oh i'm not lying and try to tell me something that makes me pity you so I might buy in to finding your lie a little more convincing because "hey who would lie about this thing that makes them look bad" you can post a fucking timestamp next to your little cock in that cage.
If you say anything or do anything other then posting a picture of your dick in that gay little faggot cage with a timestamp then you are a lying faggot.

It's legitimately not bait. I'd love to be in his situation.

I occasionally read Savage Love, and either that entire column is a very elaborate ruse, or else there really are people like this.

Faggot

why do you phrase it like that ?
and she didn't specificly say but i'm assuming he will be wearing a condom

because i promised her that i wouldn't do it. if i break it off i'd be lying to her that's nto good in a relationship

does she really ?

i did enjoy myself yeah. i'm still not hating it, but the amount of time she wants me to be in it now is really long on the other hand getting topped is kinda extreme as well

you're no longer her bf, her equal. you're now her little bitch. you're a loser.

she's probably already fucking another dude - an actual man.

Did you ever discuss how you'd go about getting out of this thing if it stopped turning on?
Like a safe word or something, to abort mission without having to pay in sexual actions?

>because i promised her that i wouldn't do it. if i break it off i'd be lying to her that's nto good in a relationship
Abusing someone's trust to guilt them into doing something they don't want to do is also bad for relationships. Not to say you necessarily shouldn't take a dick, I have before, but that you should only do it if it's what you want to do.

Stopped turning you on*

>does she really ?

She proposed to get another guy involved, she probably already know him and has laugh with him about you.

I've never seen someone so dedicated to pasta bait.
She looks at you less than a man.
You're a laughing stock to her and her friends. I promise she will record the encounter and blackmail you for the rest of your life
I'm an extreme sadist but I wouldn't go this far, this is stuff when you really wanna destroy somebody

Extreme sadist? I'd like to hear about some of the things you've done.

Better? Cest timezone

That brand name on the lock.
That's like writing hardwood on a plywood door.

she hasn't been treating me any different though, i can't imagine she thinks of me like that.

i t's a weird situation. not going to lie, it itself doesn't seem like the worst thing. how it's happening just is kinda odd, also that she's watch it.

posted pic with timestamp, it's not bait.
and she hasen't said anytthing about recording etc. and she's nto really forcing me to i do have a choice. 2 more months is going to be really hard though

Public humiliation, family humiliation, branding, forced tattoo, piercing are my main ones
The worse I've ever done was use a real whip, but that's really pushing limits for how dangerous that can be.
What they are asking is to break him. I've never pushed someone that far without consent. If the girl is straight I'd never make her fuck a heavy dyke lesbian unless she was willing. Making someone do something like that leaves a permanent bad taste in their mouth over this lifestyle. It would have them feel as if they were raped. That's one way to destroy a life

yeah as said before the case is plastic and as you said the lock isn't the strongest one out there, but i'm not going to break out after i promised i'd keep it on

If you wanna be raped then let him fuck you. Cause I promise with the way this is headed he is gonna fuck you hard and make you cry. She wants to destroy you. If that doesn't, expect to be that guys bitch or multiple guys bitches. You must really want a big dick in your ass faggot

Answer this

Of all of that, the branding is the one that I couldn't do. I've seen videos and heard so many horror stories.

The piercing is pretty brutal imo.
I'm not talking about ears. I'm talking nipples, clit, asshole, nose with varying degrees of weight added to them on a daily to force the piercings to pull. Branding can't definitely go bad if you don't do it right. I do light branding. Enough for a scar, but not enough to need surgery or first aid

tbh op with how she seems to want to degrade you i don't think he will. but beg him to wear one if you have to, if you get seeded it's all over. no way to get back from that. might as well stay locked up and accept your new pussy

I started off with a branding on my dick. Still there too, kinda weird looking but no one has ever said anything

I'm into needle play, so I guess the piercings just didn't seem as bad to me.

Well that makes sense then. You wouldn't fear what you already like

why are you so sure she wants to destroy me ? our relationship's always been good, i always treated her well and she me.

no, we never did, nver thought about it either as it's always been fun. just figured i'd wait out the time and then just not put it on again if it wasn't fun anymore.

i don't have a pussy

>wtf?
Watches at 0$ ?

inst.nhance.com

make meth and hope you blow up the house

Yeah. I'm hoping to find a sadist near me to really stretch my boundaries. But being a sub guy isn't an easy time for finding dominants.

Because she's an amateur that's going extremely steep. You have 0 experience with dick in your ass. She won't lay ground rules for that guy, and for all you know when the time comes it won't be kne guy but 2-3-4 or more. The locking up is your fetish and you gotta control it. If you don't wanna be fucked in the ass by a guy tell her. Ask for different things. Do humiliation instead, there are thousands of options other than fuck in the ass. Cause if you aren't 100% down for it you will regret it. I've done this over 10 years. Id never ever do that to a person that wasn't willing. Cause it's rape with a few extra steps. That will fuck you up. I've seen horrors stories at bdsm cons and parties of guys that have ripped asses from the rape they allowed cause their partner demanded it and they felt they had no say in it and had to trust them completely.

What's your area?

I live in Tx

Damn definitely too far. Good luck user Bible belt is hard to find that stuff cause it's buried deep. People gotta keep their appearance up near their peers from religious death grip in many communities

my opinion is that if you let a guy fuck your ass you will either find that you are gay/bi or it will be rape. rape will fuck you up mentally and your relationship will probably crumble under the stress and anxiety that comes with being a rape victim. however, if you are bi, then your relationship will be fun as you can have sex with your gf and a dude at the same time. if you are gay, you will leave your gf eventually and both will lose. either way, you will probably suffer or she will suffer for it. I would not take the chance if I were you user. it's dangerous for your mental health and relationship. it's really a coin toss. and you can choose not to toss the coin and come out of it with neither of the cons nor pros of either. maybe the pros sound worth the risk to you, and in that case, go for it, if not then you should not do it. follow your gut.

>no, we never did, nver thought about it either as it's always been fun. just figured i'd wait out the time and then just not put it on again if it wasn't fun anymore.
Sounds like you guys really didn't think this through at all. It's almost on the 50 shades of grey scale of ill thought out endeavors.

I wish I had a gf at all

>sounds borderline rapey to me.
There are people who have a rape fetish

get off your computer and go out more. talk to people. you'll get one eventually.

Yeah, it's interesting living here. Texas has something like 5-6 cities in the top 15 in the country, yet it seems impossible to find people in the lifestyle

i wouldn't go as far as to call it rape but it's true i have my doubts. but tbh i've had doubts about a lot of things in my life that both ended good and bad.

this is well put, thanks user. i'm just not sure, i do still have some time to think about it but still

It doesn't work like that when you're ugly af

Once you find an in, dive deep
They are very close knit there. I've went to conventions down there. My favorite to date was an actual priest was there full robes and garments was asking to be tied down, beat, then sodomized by one of the Mistresses. It's just trying to find them is a pain in the ass.

Yeah, this sort of rape fantasy just isn't my flavor.
I

There's a website for that. Plenty of women to be your keyholder online. For a fee of course.

here: keyholderfinder.com/index.php?dll=register

That sounds amazing. I'm not sure how far I'd dive, just because I don't have any real experience yet. Mostly just self locking in chastity.

Well, I'd much prefer having an irl femdom type relationship. But thanks for the resource, I'll look at it.

checking your dubs

also: when you've tried everything else, you start to embrace to offbeat. you'll know when you get there. it may not be chastity but instead feet, or scat, or balloons for god's sake.

You'll probably end up paying some money to find professional people to help train you.
But it's better than ending up like OP with no experience and his dominant gf with no experience which leads to pain and no pleasure

a life tip. if you're not sure about something, never take any chance. let the safest route be the default unless you know what you're doing and what you want. if you don't have any time to decide then don't. let her force you to have it on you 2 more months.

Def get your gf to play with your ass some before you even try to make the decision. It's a good tease so she would probably be into it. If you enjoy it consider it and if you are gonna try it make sure you and your gf careful discuss rules and make it clear you have to be able to stop it if you change your mind during. Ultimately if you don't like anal and are just doing it to get out it probably isn't the right call.

yes, it does. my friend is a fat 6/10. he got a faithful gf that was 8-9/10. why? because love doesn't always see your appearance. the more you talk with girls the better you'll become at it. eventually, you'll get a gf. you just have to learn how to not suck at being social, and how do you do that? be more social. maybe you'll find a 10/10 that falls in love with you. don't think that just because you're unattractive girls won't chose you. maybe for one night stands but when it comes to getting a gf then it's not relevant.

yeah maybe. 2 months is going to be so rough though.

this could definitely help make me a decision, i really should get some experience before i do it

then let it be 2 months. better that than dealing with the mental health problems you'll get from rape.

be careful op, you could end up like this faster than you think

this thread again...

You're first experience with anal absolutely shouldn't be some random dude and you shouldn't be coerced into it. If you are curious try some fingers and stuff and see and take it from there.

you're probably right. just really unsure about the 2 months as well, i feel like i might so insane

fuck off

Get a buttplug kit, usually contains 3-5 plugs of increasing size. Either that and/or an average sized dildo. Oh, and a douche. Probably want to google safe anal guides for toys/sex - usually include tips, safety practices, what to do before/during/after. Using water based lube with gloved fingers to stretch is good. Remember to go slow, monitor breathing, and -stop- if there is any pain. Seriously, worst mistake you can make is when you feel some resistence/pain. All in all, anal/prostate stimulation can be fun/exciting (especially with "gspot" designed toys).

In my opinion, if your gf isn't okay/hesitant to helping you practice/"train" your anus with smaller toys to bigger/dildo sized toys (of course with ssfewords, communication, aftercare, and patience), then it's not worth the gay sex. Let alone allowing her to indulge in her dom fantasies without reading indepth about such practices, or willing to compromise her kinks for your comfort, then don't go along with it. Just because you're a "sub" doesn't mean the relationship dynamics are against you/your health/wellbeing, its meant to be 50-50. Trust is communication.

your gf is going to love the view

That's understandable so start trying it soon maybe you'll like it and get fucked and be released in a week or so

yeah i'll definitely look into getting a set like that. i do hope that if i go through with it she doesn't pick a guy that's "big"

i'm thinking about it, i'll order some plugs to get used to it and if it goes well, then maybe.

not helping

Well if your reaction to that gif is disgust, why are you considering letting your girl decide on which guy gets to fuck you?

it's not really disgust, just annoyed with guys like that try to say i'll be some kind of girl or sissy.

They're speaking the language of your fetish though, every time I've used the time to look into these threads, people seem to be fapping to this understanding of chastity devices on men.

i find it kinda hot, I also have a rape fetish though so...

bent over like a girl, taking big dick like a girl, probably getting pumped full of another guys seed like a girl. but... nah, you're not a girl at all.

God you're a faggot, this whole thread is full of faggots.

That is so hot

Could you try to explain why?
I really don't get it, to me its the ultimate embodiment of authoritarianism, where your sexuality isn't even your own.

>hasn't been treating me differently
Oh, so this isn't the first time she's coerced you into taking a cock up your ass?
If it is, she absolutely sees you differently. She now sees you as her sub or plaything.

that's pretty fucking beta

This is actually really thrilling and fun.
emlalock.com/?page=req&id=g19kb2fc10ygmn8g5dht

This

that's the whole appeal, it's like you're totally at their mercy. It's not a big thing for me but it's still on the list

there's no guarantee he'll be bigger than me, and there will be a condom.

no... it is the first time... i jsut meant like during reg life during the day.

Add 3 days is your option? Why not just seal the lock?

>that try to say i'll be some kind of girl or sissy.

you're in a chastity device going to have your asshole plundered by some ass pirates. i'd say you were some kind of sissy.

so, i get the you both agreed ad you were into it too, but who was the one that picked you a PINK chastity device ? it's pretty manly, isn't it ?