inst.nhance.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Any with belly?

Teacher

More, nigger, more

Bumpity

God damn, slut o rama

Not even kidding, that's straight up lewd, considering her job.

>wtf?
Watches at 0$ ?

inst.nhance.com

does anyone have the gif or webm of this teacher walking? saw it awhile back but didn't save

Mediocre butt
Tight, 7/10
T8ght, 9/10
Slut, i guess she expects her lover to kneel, pull down her panties and part her flesh flaps
Same as before, but her fantasy involves a church pulpit
FFS no

El bumpo

Fuck...

so fucking THICC!!!

High school English teacher of mine

More

Michigan teacher tits

Goddess

>size 15 feet

Trap confirmed.

thank you kindly

np

any ass?

Nah sorry she wasn't my hottest teacher tho
My forensics teacher
Young short blonde
All I could think about was raping her in the classroom or asking her if shed like to go out sometime

Nice I got dubs earlier now I got trips

Just noticed lol nice dubs

Here’s a cock tribute i had done of my math teacher. stole the pic from her fb.

more pics of teacher

more pics with clearly visible face

Anyone here got Mrs. Kana or Darby from THS? Two of the hottest teachers of all time

It’s honestly such a turn on for me. Sitting in class knowing guys have gotten hard to her and blown loads all over here.

So fucking hot. I’m addicted.

Not clear but best I got sorry bro

any pics

Gym teacher
Got more if anyone wants

They know exactly what they're doing, probably go home and fap about it

College Agriculture teacher always had a nice body

moar

Anyone heard any rumours about their teachers fucking students?

teachers that dress like this knwo what theyre doing

source: i am a teacher

>Stories

stopped reading right there

Nice, last night I fucking got 4 dubs in a single thread lol. Had to capture the moment, my best success in my life so far

Never got the chance I sat in the front

More!!!!!

she's trying so hard

Yeah trying to do a good job teaching.

ya by spinning around and flipping her hair every 5 seconds.

WWYD

WWYD2

run

bump

That's just your virgin brain talking little buddy

This bitch isn't a teacher. She works at a call center. Nice try.

alright Sup Forums pussy magnet

Left has potential.

How are you such a fag?

It takes balls of steel to pull shit like that when she's facing right at you.

nice trips

Are you really stupid enough to think that there's only one "THS" in the world? Fuq you nigger

He's American... maybe he knows bob from Chicago

>black students
>"KFC" on the board to keep their attention

oh my fucking god .. ilove teacher so hard

You all are a bunch of sick fucks!!! These women are there to education you little fucking shits and you mutherfuckers secretly take candid photo's of their rear ends! Uh, that just makes my blood boil!!

Church!!!

Drama teacher, wears high heels, shows a lot of leg (short dresses) and always has her cleavage out.

Have a boner most lessons with her

tit pics?

Meh, average. 5/10

Oh shit. There's something about a woman in a business-type suit or similar 9/10

Nice legs, can't see much else, 6/10

Chunky butt, thunder thighs, 4/10

Looks like a TA or a student, fail/10

I mean it is the last word so...

When teachers dress hot like this, what's their game? Because if it's intended to help me pay attention to the class, I've got some bad news for you...

More

TAMU?

she is still young and young women like to dress like sluts.

would be very surprised to see a woman in her twenties not dress sexy.

more

I had a teacher who would go out of her way to fuck with with me and my buddy Brian in highschool. It started out with small things like bending over to help the girls in front of us and sticking her ass up on our desks, but by the end of the year she was sitting on our laps and "accidentally" flashing her cunt at us from under her desk. Once she gave me detention and had I not been such a retard I almost certainly would have fucked her, but being an idiot kid I missed just about every sign right up to and including her offering me a ride home.

I think about it from time to time and still kick myself, but there is no going back in time.

Good dude

Fuck off and fuck you.
So sick of you useless "moar" fuckers.
I hope you die today.

Are you going to post this shit in every thread?

Bro, I had a friend of mine who was practically an Abercrombie & Fitch model would tease our English teacher. She was a hottie, too-- he would practically rub up against pretending he was trying to get to his seat, wink, smiley faces on papers, you name it.

By the time we all graduated she immediately made advances on him. I guess he practically banged her within a week.

Short story; They have 3 kids now and happily married. She's like 35 and my bud is 23 lol.

i follow her on ig

yes

Dont let this shit die I need more guis

you've been on Sup Forums too long if thats what you notice

Are you the op? Got any more?

Man it was fucking weird, after graduation she kept bothering me about going fishing ( we talked about fishing a lot during class) but I blew her off enough times that she quit asking. Then five years ago she got married and this dude who looks just like me to the point we could be twins. I see her, her husband, and their two daughters around town occasionally and it's like looking at something I could have been but wasn't. I can't help but wonder what my life would have been like had I just gone fishing.

Well? What is it?