My gf cuckolded me for the first time yesterday and I liked it. Is it bad that I like it?

My gf cuckolded me for the first time yesterday and I liked it. Is it bad that I like it?

Not at all. Being the prime example of a beta cuck is your only skill in life, you might as well like it.

Ukfaggot. Quit looking for triggers

no it's fun.
Were you aware that she was going to do it?
Hav you told her you liked it?

also story

nah, I love the few times I've been cucked, it's the biggest turn on ever

>cuckolded
>Look everybody I learned a new word today, ain't it cool.

Obviously too young to be on this board.

same here. mind telling some stories?

the problem is my gf horse "pussy"

Get yourself a girl who is a cuckold. My gf helps me fuck other girls. Sometimes they blow me together (pic related) sometimes she holds the other girls legs back so I can get a better angle, sometimes she just watches. I'm enjoying it while it lasts

Yes, it is.

Left is my gf

>a girl who is a cuckold

Aka, a cuckquean. Been with mine for 10 years.

We're still in year one, tell me about how you guys started

Sometimes she and I use the girl like a toy together, which can be really fun when my girl gets aggressive

Here's the bottom half of this pic

I want to see my ex fuck someone else , is this normal?

Started off as as D/s relationship. Eventually, brought girls back for us to play with. She discovered her bi side at this time. After awhile, she realized she was okay not playing. Fluffing and cleanup were fine. Sometimes she's there maybe watching, sometimes she's playing XBox, other times she's at work.

how was you first cock?

Why what?

Also that must be a glitch but nice watches

Your girl sounds cool as fuck. If she plays overwatch then our girls can be playing online while we have our fun

Right now she's playing through the Fallout games. Don't know what she has planned after that.

how do I turn my gf to a cuck? i want endless threesomes too

Lol you can't turn her into one. She's gotta already be one and just come to terms with it on her own. If you're freaky, birds of a feather flock together. She'll appear for you soon grasshopper

Well that shit is gonna take a lifetime to finish

Probably voted for Hillary.

She's finishing up New Vegas and is debating playing through 4 again next.

So it's time for me to go, but I thought I'd leave this before I do (:

Thanks for the good rub guys

Thank you for teaching me this term by the way! I like it more than cuckold