millions of dollars

> millions of dollars
> travelled the whole world
> legions of adoring fans
> the knowledge that you've created a permanent legacy for yourself in the annals of music / pop culture history books

Honestly, if this isn't good enough for these guys, what chance do the rest of us plebs have?

i understand that everyone at some point probably wants to kill themselves. but if you have kids, how could you ever go through with it? never understood that.

exactly just imagine what his children must be going through...what an idiot

>but if you have kids, how could you ever go through with it? never understood that.
Having kids is the only legitimate reason for suicide. You already passed on your genes, so there's zero point in going on.

Still a talentless hapa tho.

this and kids are retarded

It's almost like depression and mental stability have inherent physiological sources that cannot be treat by vague, external stimuli, no matter how extravagant.

You're not sad cause your a pleb user, you're just sad in more than the psychological facets.

>all those accomplishments yet he still had to abuse alcohol and drugs to try and forget being molested as a kid
Seriously don't diddle kids, it fucks them up for life.

what backwards thinking. who the fuck's gonna raise em if you're dead? just because you've passed your genetics on doesn't mean shit if you can't instill your values and ideals into your kids.

you have to live to make sure your offspring don't die.

that is the most retarded thing I've read

I've never been hardcore depressed but I've had brushes with it. I understand the depression messes with your mind and judgement, making everything seem pointless and antagonistic, but honestly I don't get this.

Come on man, you had money for psych drugs and a 24/7 psychologist to be your friend that you can unload all your petty anxieties without judgment, if you wanted. You really couldn't tough it out for your kids?

I wonder if this whole thing was more drug related than the press is letting on.

>a permanent legacy for yourself in the annals of music / pop culture history books
his legacy is being a whiny faggot. linkin park has always been a joke.

Dude was raped as a kid.He basically forced himself to live.

Havin' fatal thoughts of suicide
Bang and get it over with
And then I'm worry-free, but that's bullshit
I got a little boy to look after
And if I die, then my child'll be a bastard

If it's any consolation, he was probably doing the choke and jerk and something went wrong.

if only you didnt space...go back to rebbit...WE'RE FULL

their mom

The American dream is a lie.
Don't believe (((their))) lies.

Oh look it's another retard putting someone who is mentally ill enough to go against their survival instinct on the same standard of logic as a healthy person.

his kids are mestizo abominations born out of unholy union with aboriginal women that his jew producers forced him to consummate with over and over

He also had a loving wife

He mightve had aids or cancer or something who knows?

He probably needed meds , and/or was using heavy drugs .

I never liked LP so I dont really give a shit .

At this point i dont know if youre memeing or actually believe this shit. In either case, youre letting Sup Forums infect your mind.

she could have hated him in private lad

Nigga, don't you know how depression works?

No amount of money or success will cure your crippling depression. You will still be dead on the inside. In order to be happy it needs to come from the inside

This. Everyone should take the black pill

why would she hate him if he's rich and famous? I thought that cured all relationship problems

>I thought that cured all relationship problems
women will bitch and moan about anything

Illuminati did it
digits will confirm

Depression is a beast user.

he was raped by his father who was in turned raped as a child as well.
>mfw

HOLY FUCK

How do you own one of the GOAT modern sportscars and yet are still so sad that you commit sudoku?

Nah, dis nigga didn't have his priorities straight at all, senpai.

He was raped by his father as a child

She was fucking Jamal on the side. That's why his kids have nigger hair

sure goy, this faggot totally didn't off himself because he realized that his entire life was an abominable lie borne out of jew-liberal marxist ideology based on debasing, disempowering and torturing white people til death.

Dear god this

>Tfw gonna bust nuts in hot white bitches, latinas, big booty black bitches, asian sloots, create kids, then Ann Hero after the last one is born

Feel with me, brehs.

I have crippling depression too but if I had his money i'd just move to Hawaii and smoke weed 24-7.

Still, for more than shitty was L.P., it legacy will live forever

I actually thought that maybe Chester found out his wife was getting from a dindu

I'd probably leave the planet too

>the knowledge that you've created a permanent legacy for yourself in the annals of music / pop culture history books
we all know none of this is true

Seeing rich people suffer makes me a bit happier for a brief time. Not even edgy, just how my brain works. I must be sour

We need to ask his sons if he kept the tradition then

she tweeted a god damn selfie with one of the daughters saying they miss him. he retweeted that fucking picture. what the fucking fuck.

shes a crazy bitch lad

nah it was an older friend of his. he was 7 or something. he's talked about it.

Prunkdd ddXxxxX))))

whatever it is, it hurt me. it hurt me real good. chester was really fucked about chris.

Now that's the nigga I be seeing in my sleep