Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

/yawn

Bad bait

Your bitch is so tan I would think she's a Latina, looks like you just copied and pasted a face over yours. Probably just bought that girl from the shitty strip club lookin ass place that you took the picture in.

newfag detected

>dead meme
Sage

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

>still responding to the dead meme xd

nice copypasta

Dear nignogs,
I'm so sorry. I mean, I’m really sorry you’re so assfuckingly retarded.
I don’t owe any of you walking, talking hunks of shit reparations because every freedom that I have enjoyed for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors earned. I have benefited from this wealth as you also would if you had any motivation beyond slamman da hoes, as my ancestors did, as our nation did before and after slavery. No white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of humanity and civility that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.
Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been earned despite all the niggers around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the success of hard work and teamwork, something niggers haven’t even heard of. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still worked my ass off for what little I could earn. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street because the black man is busy jackin old ladies for their welfare checkst. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you don’t owe shit to any niggers. You owe them a bullet to the head right now and you will pay them right now, or they’ll attack a cop.
I'm so sorry. For the existence of niggers.

Yes! Yes! Let us laugh! Laugh at the misfortune of others! HA! HAHA! LOL! I am going to post a naked banana! Won't that just be hilarity personified? HAHA! Look! It's a meme of the twin towers! Thousands of great people died! HA! So much win! Such lulz!

You "people" are a degenerate lot. I hope at some point in your lives, you take a look around at the world around you and pause; look at the faces of those passing by. They are just like you! They want to love and to be loved! Not to be exploited by virginal neckbeards! Not to be the laughing stock of the net! These are real people you're laughing at! It is sickening. It is sickening.

Please do not twist my words into a new meme text. This is getting out of hand. I do not understand the mentality of you people... at all.

We need the dead memes user. There hasn't been a live one for a year or so.

My college professor says sex isn't sexual and I was like no way jose and he was like ya baby so I was like okay does that mean like I'm going to get an A even though I like totally shined you on when you wanted to touch my pussy and he was like yehaw! bitch suck that buckin bronco and the fact that he was balls deep in my ass just made me think that it was just a little bit more sexual than he said it was but I got an A anyway lol XXD

What in the whorly jesus did you just say about me, little rabble rouser? I’ll have you know I graduated just below 3/4 of my class in the Pillsbury Doughboy Sprinkle Cookie Bake Off, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on the Seattle Mayor’s buttplug museum, and I have over 300 confirmed squirts. I am trained in rainbow pinch wrestling and I’m the top wiper in the entire US portapotty forces. You are nothing to me but just another sweet, soft baby butt. I will wipe your ass the fuck out of poo with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my stretch marks. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet and not smacking my balls? Think again,sweetmeat. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of buttpirates across the USA and your library card is being traced right now so you better prepare for the cultural enrichment, busybuns. The kind that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Oscar Meyer. You’re takin’ a nap, youngin’. I can’t be anywhere, anytime because I cough a lot, and I’d have to research how to kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands but that’s so icky, let’s just cuddle okay? Not only am I extensively trained in drugged out penis-fencing, but I have access to the entire list of bathroom preferences of the United States Rainbow Coalition and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your wobbly ass. You’ll have to face the continent-sized women of the sjw movement, you little whackanoodle. If only you could have known what baby batter your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held the umbrella tighter. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you tittering furball. I will sprinkle happy juice all over you and you will drown in it. You’re getting a hug, friendo.

That's not him or his bitch that's from crappy show called jersey shore

God bless sandwich guy

Newfag spotted

Lol fuck you loser you look like a fucking cuck liberal guido.
You have to go back.

IF
I
SEE
THAT
FUCKING
CAT
ONE
MORE
TIME

Sup John, long time no see.