So is Northern California being based true or is is just another meme?

So is Northern California being based true or is is just another meme?

Lambright lives in Northern California, its true.

530 reporting
Fuck the south

Southern California you mean. And it's conservative but far from based.

NorCal is still Cal

Take out the liberals and it's a paradise

Sacramento is ok

All take em all except period pants on the right

Middle girl has a fatty, hard to find white bitches with ass.

Californians seem annoying af to me but my only advice is they should hire a real artist to redraw that shitty bear, and that sad excuse for grass

There would be nobody left.

>Sacramento is ok
Should it not go to California tomorrow?

Except for San Francisco, Los Angeles, and the southern border, California is based as fuck.

Spotted the negroe

Southern Californians tend to be more conservative to me, rather than the northerners. Excluding niggers and certain uneducated anchor babies with identity issues, they're redpilled as fuck.

>niggers
>less than 5% of all of california.
Wiki the demographics

I don't care if it's pancake or bubble butty, athletically toned butts are godsend

being from california is like being from hong kong, london, or ny. they're going to tell you in like 2 minutes of meeting them

Oh fuck yes, veins and all.

Fuck the Dodgers

I went to San Francisco and homeless people were shitting all over the buildings.

You have.

Fuck em faggot and fuck your rural faggotry while you're at it.

>Northern California
>Based
>Not Commie-Cum-cuckistan incarnate.

Dude, Norcal is where the cancer known as "Bay Area Ideology" comes from.

Socal is the legit part of Cali, when it's not being faggy. Also Socal steals both Norcals water AND conventions.

Doesn't matter where a nignog comes from, as long as he's American he dindu nuffin and he's oppressed.

Apparently in the hereafter as well :^)

Never heard of em
Giants boy

Bay area is extremely cucked. Move a little bit inland and you have white communities resembling Utah or the white south. North of the bay area is the same, cattle ranchers and farmers. Even the Mexicans in those areas are bro tier, hard workers who hate the urban la raza freeloaders making them look bad. California needs to be split into 2 or 3 states.

Visit the fine city of Woodland and enjoy the natural fields of Sunflowers and barely legal workers.

Das it mane

california has its own problems but i can't help but laugh every time someone from a state other than the main ones projects their insecurities this hard. get a grip my dude, for 90% of people it's just where they were born. most CA/NY people don't feel strongly about your state one way or another, yet you guys almost universally act like we walk around waving our dicks in front of your faces. it's a bit sad desu

wtf

Not him, but something about Californians just pisses me off. I've never really been able to explain it though.

I'm not from a cucked or flyover state either.

Arizona Diamond Backs vs the San Francisco Bare backs.

>mfw I live on 360 acres of pristine Central Coast farmland
>can see the ocean from my house
>County is 90% white, mostly republican.
>Guns, cows, weed, avocados
>attended top state engineering university
> blonde cutie Mcbooties as far as the eye can see
>epic waves for surfing
>65F year round
yea CA definitely sucks

I hear that sentiment a lot but that's like some liberal from SF saying "man i fucking hate Kentuckians" because they think they're all dumb hicks. Both are equally stupid and irrational. There can't be a reason to hate everyone from a single state lmao. And I don't understand him saying they'll tell you in a few minutes if they're from CA, NY, HK, etc. When does that even come up? If you're traveling. And if you're traveling what the fuck are you supposed to do? Lie about where you're from so you don't upset the delicate sensibilities of some teenage shitposter? He didn't even consider the fact that those major states and cities are the most populated and have a higher # of well-off people able to travel so yeah, no shit you'll run into more of them. That isn't because they're so eager to rave about where they're from. My experience has been the opposite too. Everywhere I go I prefer just saying I'm form the US because as soon as I say CA they start talking about celebrities and stupid stereotypical shit that they've only seen on TV.

SLO?

what party is he running under

yep, cayucos specifically

OC is trash

You fuckers need to take care of SFO and make California Great Again

Isn't SLO considered SoCal?

yes.

OC is one of the last bastions of greatness in CA.

If you have to abbreviate the name of your country into some faggotry like "nor cal", you're a degenerate scumbag piece of shit, there's nothing based about you.

all of the liberals are in the Bay area, Marin, and Sonoma

everything above Sonoma is very rural and tilts conservative, and there are less Mexicans because there's not a lot of agriculture (exempting Sac I guess)

I'm in Sonoma and there's zero reason to live here. It'll be 70% Hispanic in a few years time, with a few elite whites sealed in enclaves. If you're a normal person, it's very plainly not for you: either you can afford the enclaves, or you have to live in trashy neighborhoods overrun by Mexicans.

The state is squeezing out the white working class, because again, either you can afford the protected bubbles or you're stuck on the outside with millions of third worlders who don't speak english and don't want you as a neighbor. Brazil in America.

I'm from 530 as well. Suh dude.

>bay area
>a bunch of pussy liberals who think theyre hard

pick both

How's it going

>Even the Mexicans in those areas are bro tier, hard workers who hate the urban la raza freeloaders
good gringo

fuck ya dood i worked on a farm in paso just this month fuck beaners we MAGA nao

>farm
>Mexicans
You brought this on yourself