Had a bat about 13 hrs ago, haven't smoked for a couple of months..am I job kill?

Had a bat about 13 hrs ago, haven't smoked for a couple of months..am I job kill?

Hypothically if test is Monday morning..

nice trips

thc can stay in blood for up to 5 months depending on how frequently you smoke it

good luck, hope there is no test, maybe take your sisters pee into work and swap it with that

also record your sister peeing

Wtf are you saying

Also drink her pee. The pee if your sister.drnk that. For you'll pass any test.

What job

probably job is kill, should've waited user :^(

Also I used to be a daily smoker and usually was completely clean a month later, at the very latest 45 days

Heh, post is doomsday, also you don't want my sister piss webms..

Last Tuesday I passed a piss test. There was a 110k/year job riding on it. I went to the head shop, got some stuff called Pro-Tek (something like that), Googled the directions, and followed them carefully. Go to a head shop and asked for a detox kit.

PS, I start Monday. I'm out of weed or I would celebrate.

And they say weed isn't addictive... Unless your job is horse masturbator, then you deserve to be fired. Junkie.

hypothically i wanna see ur sister piss webm

His job is sister pee drinker.

A month is less than 45 days.

I had a dove 1 week before a drug test and I was ok. Then again it wasn't a dragonfly so that's probably why. Good luck user.

Clean for months, how long will it take for 1 batty worth to clear out?

This exactly.

"Its perfectly fine. Its natural."
Yup, natural to enhale smoked from a dried plant over and over again. Just like our ancestors evolved to do.

You get what you deserve user.
You

> You get what you deserve user.
> You
No u

ik I said 45 days at the latest

>murrica
>drugs or job dillema
>land of freedom
k

Op here, it's been months, had a 1banger, just wondering how long till I am below accepted level.
Not sister piss drinker..

It's technical.

Of course you are utterly fucked you dumb bastard

nice tits