Why are guns legal in Texas when weed isn't?

Why are guns legal in Texas when weed isn't?
I can't kill a man with weed.

You're comparing Apples and oranges here, they are both taboo subjects. But a better argument would be why are synthetic drugs (spice, bath salts, etc...) legal while weed, a much safer drug, is illegal.

Go on

WHY THE FUCK IS CAKE LEGAL IN TEXAS?!?!?!

When were guns a taboo subject?

go on

Around the world they are, but not in Texas

Cause niggers and Mexicans.

You can't overthrow a tyrannical government with weed either

Because texas is the epitome of murica, where shooting a man because he looked at you is fine and the legal/political system is baught and paid for by big business. Fuck texas and fuck murica

There is no legitimate reason to ban weed but weed is not a fundamental right. Guns are.

Go on

Cake is a bad yellow drug.

HistoryEdit
In 1996, Cake emerged in Prague, Czechslovakia.

A year later, it appeared as a legal drug in the UK.

Cake is a 'made-up' drug, being composed of artificial chemicals. It's yellow colour is achieved through use of an industrial dye.

You sound like a dumb-ass that would ban alcohol.

Photos or argument? The problem usually brought upon the legality of weed is that the tobacco industry is a MultiBillion dollar one and marijuana could harm that. Anyone that is slightly informed about the status of the U.S. is that we are a capitalist one and corporations rule us

im sure the founding fathers meant the right to bear weed..........twas just a misprint
imagine if they had done this.....an america without gun violence but full of weed...........sweet

Some people are bleeding heart patriots and some are liberals fighting for gun control like our European counterparts

Because you live in a retarded country with a lot of retarded people.

Here in texas we have a big ass border the state and the cartels will lose money and we cant have that which is why i go to jail for weed every time i have it no bs ive been to jail here in tx for a bowl of weed

>I can't kill a man with weed.

stopped reading right there

Because your politicians are paid by mexican cartels to keep it illegal

Because they love to shoot the runners whit the weed so it is more justified :/

I posted about going to jail for a bowl. Just wanted to say i love texas and the usa cant hate on us because of the people who rule it fuck still love my country

No but you could kill a man FOR weed you zonked out, drug addled degenerate! Guns don't kill people! Minorities do! 'Murica.

because pot is a cash crop which has the potential to either crash the economy of Texas or benefit it greatly. All of the elderly politicians believe it is the devils lettuce and it will destroy our infrastructure.

How can it crash a economy?

Introducing a new crop with perfect growing conditions could ruin the economy of other crops. millions of acres which would be needed for agriculture would be used to grow pot. which would fuck up the department of agriculture, FFA, and not to mention the faggots who run the pharmaceutical industry.