S/fur the shakes

s/fur the shakes

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/1161545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No fucking horses please

Going to post a bit, I must've lurked in 100s of these threads without posting once and I feel like it's time to give back

GOD IS DEAD AND IM HIS REPLACEMENT

Back. Also, this cookie hasn't done shit, and it's been almost 2 hours.

do you have more cookies?

ty user

How was the shower?
Could've been the fact that your tolerance is already so high, a cookie wouldn't do shit

Anyone else got more spiders? Muffet is all I have.

Nope. That was my last one. Maybe it's just taking a long time. Supposedly the first edible I had had only cbd in it as said by my parents, but I don't believe that because I remember reading thc on the package. Then I tried about half of the first of three cookies, which didn't work, and I thought the full one I had worked, but it may have just been from smoking. But now I'm not feeling anything. I'm pretty sure edibles just don't work well for me.

It isn't anymore. I'm back to smoking once a day, and I didn't even smoke today. Edibles are supposed to be stronger than smoking.

probably just weak edibles then

SON?

You're not OP so you don't matter.

OP is always a faggot dude.

Any source on this?

Eh, it's kinda working now. I'm feeling a little spacey. I also swear that I can only get high in the dark because every time I leave my room while high I don't feel it as much, but as soon as I go into the dark it builds back up. What the fuck is up with that?

Nah, these are no joke. They're made from the girl scout cookies strain, and is made by an actual company, bought in a Vegas dispensary by my parents. My sister got blasted from the other half of the first cookie. They're legit. I think I just have low susceptibility to edibles, which is really disappointing.

Alright me bye bye now also this for muffet nig

no
its probably just a oneshot

No worries, found it:
e621.net/post/show/1161545

Yes, but we generally follow the thread rules from the original post.

Male horses are great. 100 percent. Mares....kill me.

Thanks for spider, good sir.

Now I wish I had some of those edibles. That would get me fucked up.

I'm only doing it to be a troll. Think I ran myself out, though.

amanita muscaria doesn't make for a very fun trip

Eh, I'd try it anyway. I'll try just about anything.

Edibles are sneaky. at least to me they are. I feel like i spend a long time feeling completely sober and then you have a moment where you realize your high as fuck

>stop liking what I don't like

It's been over 2 hours and I'm really not feeling much. A very slight body high, and somewhat more focused, but that's it.

well shit man. maybe its the strain or something. Everybody reacts to drugs differently. Even different strains.

It's definitely not the strain. My parents get the best of the best, and that was again, from a Vegas dispensary. I've smoked girl scout cookies before, and it's strong. I'm just one of those unlucky fucks who don't feel anything from edibles. Go figure.

Perfectly*

Good afternoon guys, how's everyone doing?

A little annoyed. Still waiting for the drugs to kick in, but I think this is all I'm going to get out of it.
You?

hungry...

Tired, sore and relaxed

tits like inflated condoms

doing good man, scraped the last of my weed out of my buster and smoked the kief that's left over, so now im dankrupt. Just got a new job though, which im happy with, so life is okay

Treat yourself man

PlaugeofGripes is the best.

>the shakes

stopped reading right there

I don't have any food

Would still suck/10

I'm just waiting for a girl scout cookie strain peanut butter cookie to work. 2.5 hours now and practically nothing, even while closing my eyes and listening to Tool in the dark with my surround sound headset, which usually gets me fucked up. Not on edibles apparently because I guess they just don't work for me. Yay.

man that's lame, sorry to hear it :(
I'm in canada, and the dealers here have very little actual strains, and the weed we get is just generic, no name, but damn good. I never have a problem getting high with my weed, and I often make my own weed butter to make knock-out edibles. Hope you get something out of them though

Trust me, if I'm not getting anything out these then I'm never going to get anything.

i have not seen anything good in these threads for a while :(

weed in peanut butter cookies? I'm fairly sure peanuts have a sobering effect on weed

Well this isn't the first thing I've tried. I've been doing a lot of reading, and some people just can't metabolize THC right. I guess I'm one of them.