Goddamn it i need a warm log slidding down my fucking throat

Goddamn it i need a warm log slidding down my fucking throat.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform
cam-x.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing wrong with that

Totally normal, who wouldn`t?

Bump

just to warn you mods are anti log shills and are now banning log posts

>fucking throat.

stopped reading right there

You sure about that?

Grow up kid. Some mods are logposters themselves, one of them I'm good friends with irl. Just went to the pub last night with him actually

You hear that Andy?
This poor guy is suffreing! Now get those bowels to work you lazy bastard!

He's on the case

cancer forced newfag meme

Grow up

What about the Captain's Log?

Stardate sixx?

Can`t anyone shoop this pic making her holding a great log going into her mouth?

can't you do it you lazy faggot?

So steamy...

Fucking disgusting shitheads. You should all be beaten with a pooey stick but I bet you'd like that wouldn't you? I piss on your faces

Get out of here dani filth. You used to make good music but it turned to liss after nymphetamine. Get logged, kid.

Piss*

Wanky monkey

Grow up

TANGY

Grow up

Grow up.

No I`m busy knockin` back a few creamy ones

29 posts, 3 posters

Need i say more?

Logged and clogged

You should talk about what it's like to be 12 years old

Goddamn that dudes holes lookin good as a motherfucker right now. Mhmmm. That's what I need in my life, couple hot logs on fine china, served with a 40oz. Man, oh man. Come here, boy.

I take the warmlogs straight from the tap

csn I get a quick rundown on this guy?

Thanks for the motivation.

I`m so fucking rich I get my logs flewn straight from the source with my private jet

Why would you even want your asshole to be that open. Good luck holding in a shit when you aren't near a bathroom.

You'd be suprized how big they make buttplugs now.

Has anyone really been far even as dedicated to use even go want to do look more like?

Logs of truth

can someone explani this shitty meme to me?
just forced, or?

You guys are going a bit off topic, this is a log thread dont forget. So fucking hot...

here try this one, maybe you'll choke on it

It's forced and just terrible. Also 45 relies and 15 posters Ken don't forget to sage everyone

Fuck I meant kek

i don't understand this meme, some\one enlighten me

Get older, then come back here.

Looks like someone needs the quick logdown

Andy Sixx’s Log of Shit is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the product of a divine god in his own right.

See, Andy Sixx (and not beirsack like all you little faggots out there try to say), in his own right, is a god and is by far the sexiest, emoist, gothiciest, darkiest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest, rockcoreiest metaliest, deathiest, darkiest, metalist, emoest rock band singer who ever lived and traditional sexual congress and foreplay won’t go far enough to show your love for such a devine being.

Sure you could suck Andy Sixx’s dick, sure you can drink his sperms, but will that show your love for him? After all, he is the hottest sexiest man in the universe. So, what do you do?

You go deeper than the traditional routine of sex and cuddles. You go straight for his anus and work your way upwards slowly to the delicious log contained inside. Slowly, you caress his asshole until you make it trust you, because afterall, his asshole is one of the many windows to his heart besides his dick hole.

ummm fuckin what?!

Next, you pucker up and lock lips-with ass conforming into a mock-human centipede (without all the sewing people’s mouths and asses together, unless of course, they were going to sew my mouth to andy sixx’s ass, in which case I would have absolutely no objection to and would make extraneous efforts to progress towards) and then get a feel for the actual asshole. Lick the outer-lining and then move your way inwards before finally sticking your tongue inside. Introduce your tongue with the tip of the log of shit that’s inside and assure the log of shit that you’re there to accept it, it doesn’t have to worry about being flushed down the toilet… at least not soon.

Slowly, but surely, when the log of shit finally trusts you, it will come out and then you will aid it. As Andy squeezes the delicious warm brown shit out of his ass and you assist with your suction, it will feel as though you’ve truly prospered in your life. Your dreams and aspirations are nothing compared to the magnitude of the moment and the almighty awesomness of andy’s warm log.

You continue to take it and then it reaches the back of your mouth. Don’t worry, as much as you want to gag, you can’t because you’ve waited your whole life for this one moment and your body has waited its entire existence since your dad’s sperm hit your mother’s egg to have something so holy, so pure, so divine within it.

You feel it slide down your throat, and if you caught Andy Sixx on a good day, he ate chipotle and the chunks of undigested corn sticking out of the shit like three-dimensional polka-dots offer a ribbed-lining that masseuses your esophagus as you take the overwhelming load of andy’s sweet warm log.

It slides down and you gulp to swallow. You then seperate from Andy’s asshole and he straightens up his back and does up his trousers, all while glancing back on you with a satisfied look and you, cherishing the moment and hoping it lasts forever.

Andy then winks at you and reminds you to buy his stupid shit at Hot Topic before showing you to the door. You then spend the rest of your day feeling as though you have conquered the world because you did. Deep down inside (literally), you’re perfect as long as Andy’s warm log is within you. You are fulfilled. There is nothing more to do in life, for after that intimate experience with Andy Sixx and his asshole, you have achieved Nirvana. You have succeeded and you are now perfect in every way imaginable.

With Andy’s log inside of you, you achieve what no man has achieved before. Landing on the moon and discovering the atom are irrelevant in significance because nothing can bring you down. Nothing can ruin it for you. Andy Sixx… and his warm log of shit… are with you forever.

forced meme
not funny in the slightest
never laughed at one of these
saged
i miss old Sup Forums

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform

Don't forget to fill in the survey. The BVB army needs YOU

dubs logged, troath clogged

kek'd so hard i almost pissed myself

I liked getting my dick sucked at cam-x.com

bumping for logs

Time to make another thread i think, this was a good one. The anti log shills are losing their battle :)

Logg