Africa Cup of Nations Final

Egypt vs. Cameroon. Match starts in 3 hours and 10 minutes.
The Egyptian national team is looking to win their 8th AFCON trophy. The Cameroonians are looking to win their 5th.

Other urls found in this thread:

cafonline.com/en-us/competitions/31theditionofafricancupofnationtotal,gabon2017/MatchDetails?MatchId=mL4I6UN5+aXuxwEPPu/0cOwKoYhsbC3v9hgXL7SLGRs92COnTy2YnOK4BMKgDAxA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa_Cup_of_Nations#Performance_by_nation
live.robinwidget.org/streamvideo8/egypt-vs-cameroon-live-stream-119652.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lineups will be posted here when they become available.
cafonline.com/en-us/competitions/31theditionofafricancupofnationtotal,gabon2017/MatchDetails?MatchId=mL4I6UN5+aXuxwEPPu/0cOwKoYhsbC3v9hgXL7SLGRs92COnTy2YnOK4BMKgDAxA

Here are some stats of national team performances throughout the history of the Africa Cup of Nations, as per en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa_Cup_of_Nations#Performance_by_nation

Should Egypt win today's match, UNAF's lead will grow

This I never get, Egypt is the most successful if not dominant team in ACoN, but they fucking suck at qualifying for FIFA World Cup?
Can somebody please explain this to me?

Cups only go on for a small cluster of time, while WC qualifying goes on for years, where all kinds of talent decay can happen

CAMEROON

As it happens, the only Africup I ever watched was the last final Egypt won, and it was one of the most insane and blatant refball I ever witnessed in divegrass. Always easier to win when this happens.

>an hour and a half to showtime

If the post number ends with an even number, Egypt wins. If the post number ends with an odd number, Cameroon wins.

no

I thought it has already started. Which one is the better team so far?

>egyptwinslol

egypt playing for draw

Egypt (4-2-3-1) El Hadary; Elmohamady, Hegazy, Gabr, Fathi; Hamed, Elneny; Warda, El Said, Trezeguet; M Salah.

Cameroon (4-3-3) Ondoa; Fai, Teikeu, Ngadeu, Oyongo; Siani, Djoum, Bassogog; Zoua, També, Moukandjo.

Kek. Jealous Algerian fag still butblasted about the 4-0. Lel. Egypt won *despite* blatant refball.

You can go ahead and hop in your truck now.

Qualifies at least for a WC Egypt

When Egypt wins. El-Haddary will have more AFCON championships than Cameroon. In fact, he'll have more championships than any other nation.

stream somewhere?

wew

>denying that there's refball

No wonder >that flag >this post meme is so strong

The refereeing is always abysmal in these cups.

live.robinwidget.org/streamvideo8/egypt-vs-cameroon-live-stream-119652.html

>tfw the Amerifats keep knocking this thread of the top three pages

thanks

who are /ourguys/?

Egypt are too muslim to be ourguys

Africa 'literally who cares' cup of nation.

Qualifying for the world cup would be better than winning the afcon desu. Both would be even better though.

ELMEMEY ELMEMEY ELMEMEY ELMEMEY ELMEMEY ELMEMEY ELMEMEY ELMEMEY ELMEMEY ELMEMEY ELMEMEY ELMEMEY

>Cameroonian goalkeeping

KANGZ
A
N
G
Z

it's time to park the pyramid

The GOAT african keeper. It would be a crime if he did not get to play in the world cup.

egypt are /ourguys/ right?

Yes, their goal celebration is shit though.

Fun fact: This will be the LOWEST scoring AFCON since 2002.

no they're praying to god, that's what gives them confident, i dont see why it's shit.

still boring though

muslims can never be /ourguys/ desu

CAMEROON COMEBACK IS ON DEUS VULT

t.abdul muhamed al-jihadi

fucking hell arabic is the worst language in existence

but cameroon doesnt have a 44 year old on the pitch

Al hadary is pretty based.

who cameroon here?

go back to Sup Forums

>egypt are /ourguys/ right?
Why? Shouldn't we root for the least successful?

go back to /pakistan/

no

dutch is as bad if not worse

we're going to btfo the niggers
surely you're on our side Sup Forums?

>elmo unsurprisingly the first one to join el ninny
I can't hate that attention seeker.

A.Abdul

?

niggers are better than muslims

>implying

It's true
I live in London, I should know.

That's rude and mean, mohammed. Your country is flooded with muslims after all. Self hate is never the answer.

i live in malmö. i am honestly more comfortable around muslims than i am around niggers and gypsies

>islam is a race

Alright let me rephrase.

Non-muslim niggers are better than nigger muslims and non-nigger muslims.

Of course.
>gypsies
They either are beggars or they are finnish gypsies who are all small time criminals (also the stereotype about them is that they stab any chance they get, and that stereotype exists for a reason). The lowest of the low desu.

How many of these players are gonna end up at shit premier league clubs, fighting relegation with manager's who play for a draw, just kicking other players trying to play football?

aaaaaaaannnndd thread derailed with racial and cultural shit flinging i.e. business as usual.

I can't see Egypt losing this one.

Is there a tournament more comfy than AFCON?

back in the game

Oh fuck everything.

>(you)

NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU NKOULOU

>jinxing it

YESSSSSSS

Feelsbadman

American commentator calling the Egyptian CBs "The Two Towers".

K E K
E K E
K E K

pls do not jinx
is there a livestream I can watch? I don't want to watch it on tv.

Rooting for my man Broos

Implying that this isn't god's will to set up El-Hadary heroics in the shootout.

no they're not and they don't have islam as an excuse for chimping out

>watching this shit fest ever

Extra-time or straight to penalty shoot-out?

>being is this mad because they didnt qualify
wew lad

extra time and pens i think

Aboubakar confirmed as terrorist

In order of quality:

1. Europe
2. South America
3. Africa
4. Asia
5. North America
6. Oceania

Agree?

For you lad.

pass it you selfish cunt

Agreed.

if you count australia as a part of asia then sure otherwise move asia to the bottom

>the egyptian football of 30% possession

Jesus that finish

>if you count australia as a part of asia then sure otherwise move asia to the bottom
well they DO play in Asia.
They DID win the Asian Cup.
They ARE a member of the AFC.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

THAT MISS IS WHY THE KKK EXISTS

but geographically they are in oceania

>CONCACAF had 3 teams in the round of sixteen last WC
>Africa 2
>In 2010, CONCACAF had 2
>Africa 1
>still, there are people that want to believe that Africa is better

but they don't play there

STOP TRYING TO ANGER ME

You seems triggered as fuck, Mahmoud Al-Egypta. Are you angry because you're still a virgin at 32 years old and the females of your family are considered filthy because they didn't have their clits cut off?

You literally only have three teams though

Everyone else is embarrassingly bad.
Asia and Africa have more "okay" teams.

African WC qualification is way harder

but if you take a trip to australia you would be in oceania and not asia????

I never saw Egypt at a World Cup in my life. But they always do good at this Africa Cup.

inb4 Cleopatra
She was Greek (just like Alexander and the city Alexandria)

wow

They did it lads