I just lost my last remaining friend

I just lost my last remaining friend.

what do you do when you have nothing left to live for?

is this a rhetorical question? kys faggot

Join ISIS.

shitpost on Sup Forums like everyone else

Mindlessly play all borderlands games

Lots of things, now that you have nothing to live for, you have nothing to worry about anymore, you litteraly have a clean slate here

grow up and get over it.

Uproot your life and start somewhere completely new. Life isn't entirely shit.. we just tend to surround ourselves with the same shit

Hang yourself from a bridge strapped in fireworks, record it too ~~

Looks like you have a lot to live for

I feel ya bro, suicide is the answer.

1) Just live your life like your friend would want you to. If you're dead, then his/her memory will be forgotten and no one will care about him/her or you. Make something of your life and be great, carry the memory with you and make not only you but him/her famous as well by telling their story.

2) Kill yourself like every other senseless faggot on this website wants you to do because fuck it. We're all anonomous and no one will care. You will fade into obscurity like this post.

This.

100% this!

Also start smoking weed and get some ritalin from a psychiatrist. That's what i did...and now i am a moderately happy person.

So pretty much start playing borderlands while fucked up on weed and ritalin...easy

>to live for?

stopped reading right there

leeast u had a friend for a while

maybe because its the end of the sentence you idiot?

You look forward to the Earth ripping itself apart! If we are lucky, it might be in our life time!

now you are officially allowed on Sup Forums

Drugs

>having another person be your reason to live
are you retarded? people are the most fickle and untrustworthy things you could hinge your survival on.
Find something actually worth while to live for. A hobby. A career. Yourself. A dog.

Why did you lose him? What did you do?

realize that everything is temporary and finding ways to get through another day is what life is all about.
Once you reach a certain age, losing friends becomes somewhat of a norm, you move to a different place, go to college/get a job, make new friends, lose those, move elsewhere, meet new people and so on.

i feel you it been 7 years since i lost my best mate and 2 other good friends in a car crash. i was meant to be with them in that car but i got distracted watching die hard & hadnt got ready, and wound up skipping the party. Drink a couple of beers & take solace in the fact that life will get better even if it doesn't seem like it now.

R.I.P
Wil, Stephanie, Ashley

Dab on the haters

end of the day the only person that realy knows what is right for you is you, do whats right for you but thing can get better if you are prepared to try & allow them