Tom brady and his three nieces

>tom brady and his three nieces
really jogs the noggin...... why white supremacists...... support a man...... with racemixed family......?

>all trump supporters are white supremacists
>all tom Brady's kids are white
Hey shareblue

Wait a second.... You mean to tell me all the Tom Brady race propaganda I've heard on the internet isn't true?

They just live vicariously through him. He's a handsome, rich white man like they wish they were.

He's not racist or sexist just dumb and autistic as bricks and that's why he's conservative.

Wow, it's almost like.... Tom Brady..... Isn't cracked up to be Sup Forums crossboarders mascot!

>you will never jog your noggin to this extent
I think my head has peaked in processing power

>this is what 40 million shillbux buys you nowadays

wtf i love brady now

why are his nieces black?

That would be a good question for Mrs. Brady

brady's sister doesn't even look white

Almond status: activated

What kind of answer do you expect?

Magic

why his are nieces black.

>when you're family is so culturally diverse you get super ultra genes to win 5 superb owls
Wow

>genes as an euphemism for roids

>country kitchen logo on shirt
>tfw Tom is so poor from taking pay cuts to make the Pats a better team he has to wear free clothes from restaurants

He's too good for this world.

>white supremacists
But isn't Brady an Irish surname?

>Sup Forums retards trying to trigger the Sup Forums rednecks can't fathom there is a big difference between black men, and black people for that matter, and niggers.

Will be raffing after he puts on ring number 5. You shitters are SO furious of success it's like Brady has been wearing your collective assholes as a ring kek.

A Big Black Dick slid into his sisters wet and waiting vagina. The Big Black Bull then ejaculated inside her. Impregnating her. She belongs to him now.

If you need more details ask your mom.

Such cute little Walnuts

You are so mad it's hilarious

Bend over you little white sissy, I got a present for ya.

>his name is shannon
>he's shorter than me
>i'm supposed to feel emasculated

you're bad at this

>skeeup

>Aw come on boy, you ain't gotta feel threatened by me, kekekekekekekeke

>that's what dyel skellingtons believe

which one? also why can't i find pictures of the father.

>is so insecure he is SCOWERING the internet for something to fall back on

Really..................... Jogs the noggin.... why little white sissies........ can't get enough of black men...........

>why can't i find pictures of the father.
This nigga desperately looking for pictures of a black man

hey i'm just asking questions. is he dead or something?

If you're so interested, you could join the paparazzi, a photo of him with Tom Brady's nieces will probably net you a pretty huge paycheck ;)

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYUP

SKEEEEEEUUUPPP