Retard hate thread....GO!

Retard hate thread....GO!

Just remember Karma is a bitch and she will visit you one day.

I want to uppercut the shit out of that tard!

Karma for what? For not liking retards? They use all our tax money and live meaningless lives...

The first step to stop hating yourself is to accept who you are. Good luck on your journey, OP

So if you have a child born retarded you will fell the same way about it as well?

Perhaps

I would have it aborted while it was still possible. Otherwise, I'd regret that we live in a society so evil that it would force a human to live that way. It's cruel to keep people like that alive.

EXACTLY! Some retards are actually happy...but the ones that are miserable deserve euthanasia

It's not even that they're miserable. It's that they have no chance of being productive or contributing anything to society. I think euthanasia laws should be significantly more relaxed than they are.

So what happened that both of your parents let you two live?

I think anyone under the age of 18 is not productive and can't contribute anything constructive to society and I feel the abortion laws should be changed up to 18 years of age.

We were both with godlike traits and undeniable sexiness.

>GO!

stopped reading right there

I have no idea. I had spinabifida and my father is schizophrenic so I absolutely should have been aborted.

God like and sexiness does not go hand in hand and is an oxymoron.

Oh great, another religious nut. Now you definitely should have been aborted.

Oh great another cuck sucker that can read sarcasm. How the fuck would anyone know if god was sexy or not? Damn you fuckers are so fucking stupid and dense now days. /b has become such a said place since 2004.

er sad place.

ABORTED

Yeah. Also the expression is "nowadays". Stay in Sunday school, church boy.

Sigh...the edgy summerfags and that mental troll.

Anyway, Op, I do laugh at their memes but I don't hate them. If you really hate them, go find a shrink and become a volunteer. Life is more than being edgy mindlessly on a site called Sup Forums. Have a good day..

> Useless lives
> Posts on Sup Forums

Hypocrisy is the lifeblood of the internet commentator.