Loved this movie, the use of colours and sound was perfect

Loved this movie, the use of colours and sound was perfect.
>that pool scene

Thought the plot was pretty straightforward too, just not immediately obvious. One thing though, who the fuck is this? What was the significance of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huZ-AiY4jnM
discogs.com/de/Sinoia-Caves-Beyond-The-Black-Rainbow/master/738362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ost fucking when? OST FUCKING WHEN??

What fucking plot? There are music videos with more plot than this piece of mediocre trash.

> What was the significance of this?
There is none. It's basically a psychedelic wankfest that is meant to look pretty and have radical 80s inspired music that makes all the pleb babbies froth at the mouth.

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=huZ-AiY4jnM

I'm at peace.
Thanks.

Well, what about me? What about this fucking baby??

> no mention of movie title
I love Newfags

It's a measure taken to stop retards who haven't seen the movie from adding their opinion, but one got through it seems

Oh fuck. Not the guy to whom you're replying but that makes perfect sense.

I want to say it explains the same practice on Sup Forums but it doesn't. Cause in the digital age and p2p downloads you often don't see the album cover.

Lost childhood? idk

Google is your friend. The Sentionauts.

movie was aesthetically great, but too many unexplored questions.

Thanks. Google had too much shit to sift through compared to my curiosity of this

I wish the greenhouse scene was longer and showed more of the plants and/or birds. Also would have loved more on the diary, maybe some links to Hermeticism or other occult shit.

Overall I agree with the general sentiment here. Great audio and visuals but a serviceable plot at best.

kek

It's been out for like three years.

>confusing lack of dialogue with lack of plot

You're so cute, user,
Also the inspiration is vastly more 1970s than 1980s

I interpreted it as another experiment... The face looks distinctly feminine... Perhaps another young girl like the main character. My guess was that the doctor created them by putting the head of a girl he controlled on a robotic body.

>doesn't mention title
>must a newfag

How new are you?

>he doesn't use the Image Search Google function
I love Newfags

This. The Sentionauts seem to be some sort of bizarre cyborg the Arboria Institute created. Since Barry activates them, and they do his bidding, they fit into the film's central theme of 'control'.

this sounds a helluva lot better than that whole " sentionauts are elena clones". there is nothing in the film that alludes to this, but Sup Forums fags swear it to be true

>Ost fucking when? OST FUCKING WHEN??

Uh...
discogs.com/de/Sinoia-Caves-Beyond-The-Black-Rainbow/master/738362