>Personal army needed

>>Personal army needed
>
>>Probably greentext fail but help really needed.

hacker active. Hacking family members IG account hacking family members FB account.

Angry ex boyfriend is the hacker. Also child molester who has been to jail for the above.

Also acting as user because he is "pro hacker" posts pic of :we are user.

I know Sup Forums is not personal army i am nothing but a mere family member.

But the nigger needs to be punished.

We're not your personal army.
>thread

>Sup Forums
Based on this alone, this is a nypa situation.

Nypa nigger, get the fuck out of here

Sage

Also if you know for sure that someone is hacking you, report the to the police. Vigilante justice is just a polysyllabic way of saying mob justice.

report them*

You tell me

Wow the newfags have discovered nypa. As you can read the sarcastic first line "personal army needed"

Also im not here to troll. Nypa is for someone who wants to troll his ex girlfriend or hates someone.

I hate him true true. Just because he dies things like this and gets away with it. He harrases everyone. But alright no problem.

Even though Sup Forums is mostly about junkies murderers and rapist cp noobs lately i still thought they would fight against faggots who try to do wrong.

My bad. Have a good night.

>
>Also if you know for sure that someone is hacking you, report the to the police. Vigilante justice is just a polysyllabic way of saying mob justice.

>>has been in jail a lot
>
>>did not work.

>Oh shit, the rules that applies to everyone also applies to me.
>Better try to shame people into doing it, while calling them horrible names, that'll work.

Alright man whatever

Just admit you thought taking the moral high ground and calling us things would manipulate us into doing what you wanted.
It's shit tier "sociopath" behavior, heck you aren't even charming.

This is so fucking hard to read, wtf is wrong with you user

Please tell me you are trolling

Nah i didnt call any names. Look at the threads , they speak for themselves and dont change ever.

What kind of drugs is Sup Forums using

No trap thread ?

Gore thread!

Pics you are not suposed to share.

Nice OC though , fuck outta here.

Tfw he calls b a family

So you're so much better than other people here, that you deserve a personal army?
There is literally no incentive for people to help you and you're only digging up more nypas with every post you make.

So because you said you wanted a personal army in the first line makes it better to ask for one?

NIgga no one wants to help you on your crusade

Had to try.

Nah, you didn't. You knew what would happen.

You're expecting something from shut-ins that still haven't had their balls drop.
New Sup Forums is nothing but road-kill in the shape of the old one.
Most of them aren't even adults.

Try better faggot.
Acting entitled on Sup Forums is like wearing pants that say "smack these buns" on them and then getting surprised when someone obliges you.

Also b used to have raids. But no im not special. People need to asume more.

True true but if theres nothing else you can do. You have to try.

I know. Last time i asked something here though.

Get fucked OP, you deserved it

Raids usually contained lols though, you didn't provide any chance of lols.
You could have given us a long and fulfilling story of woe, where your ex gets painted as the ultimate unlikeable villain and some sort of incentive like nudes or something.
But you came in here like you were Anita Sarkeesian at vidcon, but nobody was paying attention to you and that got your panties in a twist.

Im a dude also as i wrote it is a family member its the niece of my girlfriend who is in trouble.

The lulz for me would be if he went to jail because he thinks hes untouchable. But since coppers dont do shit. Well fuck.

Not only is OP one of the biggest newfags I've seen lately the mere fact that there are over 20 replies shows how many summerfags are around.

You're failing to see what would be lulz worthy for others though.
None of us get the fulfilling sensation of justice from this, because we don't know this fucker and have had no interactions with him that created enmity between us and him.

PESADÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃO