My weed and xan plug died. He fucking died

My weed and xan plug died. He fucking died.
And my city is really fucking dry right now, my friend told me to order via the deepweb, darknet or whatever you people want to call it. I know how to order and how bitcoins work etc. The thing is that I live with my mom. I need to get some weed but I can't get it shipped home cause she's home a lot.

Help Sup Forums
(I'm 19, everything is good here mods)

>everything is good here mods
MODS

Open a po box cunt

how much 1 pill xanax cost in murica

Not from murica but I can get 100 pills for 100$

fuck that too expensive for a couple of grams

i'd never get weed shipped anywhere unless it's edibles, i don't trust vendors to conceal the smell
seconding the PO box tho

You're an adult she can't legally look though your illegal mail, stop being a faggot

You could be a man and get your own place then all the risks of ordering illegal shit from the darknet are on you.

>Get's own place just to smoke

Nigga no

You don't buy Xanax in grams, you buy them in bars you stupid retard.

>she's home a lot.

stopped reading right there

Id seriously hope youre staying because youre doing college stuff right now. If not, you dont need a fucking reason to move out. Youre nineteen. Move the fuck out.

Is sending it to a abandoned building/house a good idea?

wut
well so i can go on "vacation" to murica with my prescription xanax and sell it for profit hmm not bad

I buy weed and XANAX -_-

fucking lazy selfish retards

Just wanna party and get high and not be independent and responsible for their life and actions.

all young drug users should end their lives if they can't grow up.

whatever it is you think you're doing, stop it.

Had the same problem OP. Risked it anyways. Mom and Dad ended up opening 1/4 OZ of Thai weed and 3 grams of MDMA lol.

This was like 4 years ago so I can laugh it off now but definitely not then

how much for 10 bars ?

>weed and xan plug died
Top kek

What was their reaction

Idek what my mom would do to me

Anybody here order lsd tabs? Iv heard its the safest thing to ship.

I don't know Ive never done or bought xanax, Google Street value of Xanax bar idiot

It is. That and dmt. Go for it.

another question from op.
Why does most deepweb markets sell in such large quanities, I just want to buy 10 grams a month and 20 xans. I've only found one market that sell xans and only in 100 bulk

>stop it.

stopped reading right there

I dont get it.
Murica why you have to order it ? Why not go out and buy

Pretty much got everything taken away from me and lost their trust for a good amount of time. Definitely not worth it IMO. Have it delivered to a friends house or something.

Maybe deliver to a nearby place? It's illegal to open someone else's mail

im sure you did

a really good dark web market just went belly up so i wouldnt go around the markets for a while. unless someone can vouch for valhalla and dream market

lmao

I'd rather open someones mail and run than get caught by my mom

Know any websites or guides to help me? I only know about the silkroad and I know thats gone now. Not sure where else id go that I would trust.

just find another guy faggot

Because theirs alot of risk. Nobody wants to ship you less than an ounce across the ocean. Not worth it. Theyre also trying to turn net profit. Dont come to the deepweb if youre not serious about buying, just find another street guy.

po boxes are cheap just pick up a few oz of weed and a few hundred xans and it will be well worth it fag

Try the open market. The tor. Link is in hiddenwiki. Look around. BEFORE YOU BUY, CHECK REVIEWS FROM THE VENDOR ON R/DARKMARKET. DO NOT BUY FROM ANY OLD DEALER.

You may end up having to go through withdrawal. Some deep web markets just went belly up so stuff is really shady right now (so I've heard. I actually don't browse the deep web myself), and getting it delivered would make it too easy to be caught. Sorry bro.

You can't get a post office box without showing your ID.

aw you poor dumb ass

Its near impossible to be randomly caught unless you order from a cop. Right about now, the chances of that are higher than usual but it wont hurt the darkmarket. It wont even put a dent in it. Just gotta do your part in being careful.

Rent a storage unit and leave a key on file for package deliveries. Have the vender ship it by FedEx or UPS I areas of regular mail to the unit. The driver will pick the key up from the office and put the package in the unut.

You could also order it to a post office nearby and have them send you a letter that you got a package. That way you have plausible deniability incase you're retarded and can't into opsec.

have zanners shipped in a finger box
since nobody knows what the fuck they are

Do phenibut, much better than xans, you can get them legally most places, less addictive too

Got a couple of tabs from hansa before it shut down, pretty cheap, got like 16 tabs left and a few microdoses, yeah it's pretty safe, mine just came hidden in an envelope containing building schematics.