Is Donald Trump a racist?

Is Donald Trump a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/25/did-donald-trump-really-say-those-things/?utm_term=.dc7c79b45f96
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> a racist?

stopped reading right there

According to the left everyone is racist except niggers.

The blacks doesn't bother you, but a racist does?

Is it time for Korean bitches again OP?

I suppose it depends on the answer and how it translates into Russki

Factually, what is wrong with that statement?

Only if you don't think saying "laziness is a trait in blacks" is racist.

Isn't it a trait in humans in general? That kind of lazy stereotyping is racist. Literally racism. Not figuratively or questionably. It's literally.

And what proof do you have that he said this? It was hearsay

He didn't fight the accusation. He acknowledged it. He said that he probably said it.

Not really. I've been working since I was 14 and in literally every environment, the black people would be the laziest people there. They come in late, leave early, take extended breaks, walk like they have cement shoes, and complain about every task. Yes, other races do this but it is rampant in black people. Facts aren't racist.

Hi Scotfag here, is Trump a racist?

Short answer - No.

Long answer - Only in the ears of those he wants for support, he will talk about race and religion to stroke people who have a genuine hate for them.

Regardless whether it's true or not, this isn't a quote you can find Trump making. It's a CLAIM by some guy writing a book about Trump. With no proof that the guy didn't just make it up.

Do you have proof of this?

That's not how racism works. Even if it's true it's literally racism. So perhaps the racist are sometimes right. That doesn't disqualify it as racism. Also as a Jew I find white people to be so fucking lazy. You pay other people to park for you because you're too lazy to spend 3 minutes doing it yourself.

the proof is that they spent all October dogging him over this admission. oh, wait.

"...the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true" -- Donald Trump

telling truth == racism
good grief

Racism is a belief that one race is superior than another. Pointing out a weakness of a single race isn't racism. Is pointing out the fact that black people are 13% of our population yet cause over 50% of our crime racist? No, it's a fact.

No link or source. Seems legit

You're not understanding the definition. It's not automatically bad or good. You're demonizing it. The question is if it's a race based assessment. Like when he refused to rent to the blacks

You white bread sugar and mayo sandwich eating goy

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/25/did-donald-trump-really-say-those-things/?utm_term=.dc7c79b45f96

50 percent? Not even remotely true.