Found out today my ex got remarried.. ask me anything.. I'm fucking trashed just knowing she doesn't have my last name...

Found out today my ex got remarried.. ask me anything.. I'm fucking trashed just knowing she doesn't have my last name...

why do black people like menthols?

grow up

So, she's 10 and already on her second marriage?

why are there so many dubs in this thread?

Do you need a hug?

Grow the fuck up you pussy. Why do you care about some stupid whore? Don't be suck a beta cuck.

better start reading redpill on reddit

He wants a dick. Hes sworn off women

rolling. ps gl son

winz checkem

mah nigga

You're either a sick fuck, or is that you crying like a little bitch? You don't need them hoes

>why are there so many dubs in this thread?

so happy right now. hows op?

no more dubs, guys, it's starting to get weird.

Chek'd

here's a pic of my puppies.

Newports

>Blonde bitch
>Black puppies

really makes you think

ok

the guy said stop with the dubs

heres the dad

That she does not have my last name, since she remarried she can't take half my retirement which means 25k more a year for me.. and I no longer have to pay 1k a month in alimony to her.. wicked party time in my eyes... 3k more a month for me.. duh!!!

He looks like a cool dog. Proud Pup Pop.

Fuck man...

My ex hasn't remarried yet but when she does, it will kill me too.

Ugh.

He is, hes my dad dog, went over to spend some time and brought my dogs, I thought he was neutered.
>my dogs 2 females

Was me crying tears of joy.... Really..

Nope 44...

haha. well what are you going to do with the puppies?

Nope happiest day ever.. why I'm shit faced

get yourself a hooker and weed. That always works for me

Find them good homes for free, going to interview them have them send pics of back yards etc. I have some lined up that I know well. I might keep one of the girls, but if I can find her a good home I will.

>doesn't have my last name...

stopped reading right there

geezus...
how many times you been fucking married ??

Women are evil. They don't give a fuck how you feel. They act on emotion and emotion alone. Im sorry you're going through this but you should realize that women will take you for granted until you kill yourself trying to make them happy.

good on you. I was expecting a stupid remark. here's my puppies from a couple years ago.

In the continuum of life you are blessed and fortunate to make the acquaintances of many others. Some you will fall in love with. Some you will lose.

Remember that they are on their own path through their own life. You were a loved one to them, and they will remember that always. But nobody belongs to us. We belong to ourselves. The saying goes, "if you love someone, set them free."

And finally, know that she will always love you no matter where you are. She will always feel love for you.

Then once you've killed yourself because your gf does things to intentionally fuck your head up, she'll go fuck some big nigger named Darien shes been thinking about for months.

They are but I'm over it.. Best news ever she's getting remarried.. 25k retirement more a year I get cause being remarried means she can't touch it it.. and the 1k a month alimony goes out the window.. means 3k USA dollars a month I get fucking party time...

while shes got a big nigger named darien up her she'll be thinking about how much she loved you.

nice quads btw

Who is this? I see this all the time.

So white people won't bum them, of course

Thats the spirit. Fuck that money leeching slut.

No one.. stock pic I use cause it gets respones

Hey, she's old enough to count, she's old enough to mount

aww, what kind are they? look like Jack Russell with the wiry hair.

Mine are Pitbull(not sure)(mom) and German shepherd and chow mix

So you been fucking the dog lately?

once, but been through some bad brake ups

Why did y';all break up

Just saw a photo of my ex with some new dude today on fb, all good though, she blew me two days ago

this is the mom

the dad got sick and died unfortunately shortly after they were born but he was wire black haired terrier

Seriously? Get over it. Mine changed her last name the day we got divorced--it was in the decree. I'm kinda glad that biatch wont be associated with my good name anymore.

Idgaf... just want dubs

you suck at dubs

small dick, soft all the time

Grow up, man. It happens to everybody.

Been with her 20 years marriage, 23bif you count dating time, she fucked lots of men while married, put up with it for kids, but once I hit 20 years on job which doubles retirement payments she fuck my uncle and filled for divorce

who is pic related tho?

Well then she's an awful person, you shouldn't feel sad

10 and sister or cousin

Took you 20 years to figure out she was a ho? What, you thought she'd change after the first dozen cocks? Wow, you sure are a first class cuck.

Not related got it off here.. gets responses so I use it... Other then Joy's tears of freedom

move on and find a woman of your own...i fuck many bitches now after my divorce. start by working out regularly

Agreed but when kids are involved.. mom needs to be a super hero... Kinda like telling them Santa doesn't exist..

That sucks:/.
Mine had a litter of 9 but the last one died.
She had been in labor for 12 hours and it was midnight, I had fallen asleep. I guess the last one came out, the others were nursing and couldn't/forgot to take the sack off. He was stiff in the corner.

Your puppies look like one's we found in a ditch when I was 10ish(were starving and dirty, got them shots, feed, etc and found them good homes) Miss those little guys.

>puppy in pic is not dead

PS it was more like 3 dozen cocks..

stop posting this shit, no one thinks you are funny. Your entire life is pathetic

Bro, I got it--I have kids too, but she can be a fucking super hero across the stateline somewhere. You put up with her super hero cock breath for that long? Fuck that