Upper VS Downer

Upper VS Downer.

Let the discussion begin.

Downer all the way man. I want to *relax* when I do drugs

I am down everytime. Fuck downers, let the coke or speed flow!

depends on who you are in life
you will take opposite of what you feel
I'm full of anxiety,panic,restlessness so I love bars

never tried mandy

>Upper for staying up all night
>Downer for being a zombie

You mean molly? Anyway, uppers give me panic attacks. That's just me though.

Does LSD count as an upper?

for me it's the opposite. Downers make me fucking panic

Polytox masterrace reporting in. use uppers and downers to maximum, just to cure side effects of each others problems

What is recommended for someone fraught with anxiety but badly in need of constructive motivation?

Pretty sure. Serotonin is the chemical that regulates activity in the brain so more of it means more activity

I'm considering trying stimulants to help me stay awake. I have sleep issues and it's not safe for me to drive because I might fall asleep behind the wheel. I'd like to actually do shit and not run the risk of falling asleep. I already drink massive amounts of caffeinated beverages to help but I need something stronger.

Any suggestions?

Both are downers for me because of my ADHD

i'm on rydocodone right now, is it any good? recently had some oral surgery and these are my first opiates, i'm taking them sparingly as they completely turn me into a mop. they help me sleep wth the pain though.

Just get a good amount of sleep before you do things you fuck

Dexies are the best, ya shit stains!

>Let the discussion begin.

stopped reading right there

>I love both
Coke for weekend nights and party

Pills for weekend days and after work down time

>probably gonna die

tryptamines

both depending on what i wanna do. am i going out somewhere or wanna blare music and play video games all day? uppers

chill, listen to chill music, watch some tv, go to the beach? opioids 100%

also fuck xanax

as long as you dont smok or drink alcohol and eat well you will fuckin live till 90 years old and above

check out r/opiates man, make a post. they're cool over there and will tell you everything you need to know

get some dexedrine and don't be a retard

I smoke and drink and do drugs and eat unhealthy

>play video games all day? uppers
I can't vidya with uppers. Get to anxious. Downers give you a steady hand

why not taking Acid and learn, instead of just laying around dumb on downers

Xans cause soundcloud rappers approve.

thanks man

>learn on acid

Have you ever even tried acid? Lol

My brain is extremely overactive. I have PTSD from an accident I was in a few years back and my mind is constantly racing with thoughts of suicide and self consciousness. LSD is not the drug for me.

Go back to /r/psychonauts you fedora wearing cuck. inb4 this fucking retard jaggot comes in here and fuckin tells us our third eyes are closed because we're all bartards

Tussins the only drug you need Sup Forumsros

yeahhhh, stay away from stimulant drugs or intense hallucinogens. But you probably already knew that

Pussy

aderall or coke

to relax i use weed man

Does it potentiate opioids? I might stack 'em tonight

upper so i can get my job done easier. downers are for NEETs

you're supposed to google the question AFTER you take both to boost your adrenaline because the answer will never be good

Mdma all the way. Nothing beats going to a hardstyle festivals and taking a pill or 2

Wew solid advice. Helpful people like you are the reason I love drug threads!1! Maybe I'll throw in some Tylenol too and get lit tonight ayyLmaO

>downers are for NEETs
downers are for people who take them when they get home from work and can get through their FUCKING JOB WITHOUT TAKING DRUGS

hydrocodone is all I need

Upper 9/10, energy is always preferred

you try unloading ups trucks in florida heat without uppers jackass. i smoke weed when at home

Using uppers at work if you have a physically demanding job is brutal. No appetite at the end of the day and your heart rate will go crazy. I fucked my shit up pretty bad when I was using adderall + blow. Burned out after maybe 3 months

fuck dude i took that XR crap with my friends but i took it like 3 hours after them. we drank a shitload and i was up alllllll night and could not sleep at all. they were all telling me to go to bed and I apparent;y said "I CANTTTTTTTT"

then we went to dennys that mroning and nobody could eat ANYTHING and so we took everything home. i remember getting out of the car at dennys and thats it.

never taking adderall again

coke is great though

Both
>side effects = gone

I was born and still live in florida, chief
I've worked outside for a living here

Most kinds of weed for me is an upper. I don't live in a legal state so I can't exactly specify what kind of feeling I want from the weed I buy. Even if I do they'll just lie and say "uhh... yeah this ones an indica with a real peaceful high"

Get home and smoke it and get nervous as hell

anyone use vyvanse? its much like aderall but its almost like molly to me when i take it, my jaw locks up and all. have to clean my apartment before gf comes home tomorrow so i will def be popping one in the morning

doctor won't prescribe me xanax

what do?

used to have it prescribed. should i see a psychiatrist for it???

how do i get a dr to prescribe me anti anxiety shit (benzos) and not anti depressants??????

neither.
Drugs are for degenerates.

that shit sucks. no wonder the guy i got it from gave me extra. dexedrine and adderall > any other stimulant

Both = death you fucking idiot.

You can't take something that speeds up your heart beat and something that slows it down at the same time.

407 here

I have a prescription for xanax right now
my doc gave me 30mg per month for 2 months and I asked for another 2 months and got it
what point did your doc cut you off?

try to get something like valium. Much better high without making you a complete retard. klonopin if you want sleep.

Yeah, im on heroin but i broke my collarbone when i was 18 and gor surgery steel plate and 6 screws and got 240 percocet. Was takin 8 a day before school and would be slumped during class and in the back of my friends car after school.
Take 3 of them at once and wait for the high if its mellow stop but wait at least an hour then takr more if you need

Because xanax and adderall = insynf death. You're a fucking dumbas, consider killing yourself. "Uppers" and "downers" aren't specific drugs either you stupid fucking cunt. Opiates and benzos are "downers" but not even closely related. Go pop another molly and jump off a bridge.

cool story

A psychiatrist will only give you shitty ass antidepressants. Worst drug class in america by far imo

Just because your shrink force feeds you Valium, doesn't mean it's better than xanax.
>without making you a complete retard
If you've had that problem before then chances are you were just a retard to begin with.

but how do i bring it up without sounding like some abuser??
i have real sleep trouble, i hardly use it for recreational.

all she did was said it goes hand in hand with depression. i'm like no bitch i'm anxious not sad.

i've heard they give you what you ask for but if you've been to one then you know better

Both.

I personally prefer downers, mostly opiates/opiods. But I also like to do coke or adderal as well.

Anything other than alcohol and weed are only occasional, though. I have a really addictive personality so I try not to indulge on the harder stuff too often.

>Google something about drugs once
>Get ads for Suboxone on every website I go to

hmm...

how long did your doctor prescribe xanax before she cut you off?

It is a hallucinogen, so neither really. It is still sort of an upper tho.

i was 16. i'm 21 now.

I never had the problem myself, but I know many people who abuse benzos and when they abuze valium the same way they would xanax they're alot more tolerable to be around

its called get an ad blocker and clear your cookies

all 5 years? how much per month?
my doc gave me 30mg per month

>murica

Dumbest shit I've ever heard. They do the same thing, make you chilled out and tired as fuck.

Try loading/unloading 53 foot trailers full of hay in the hot, humid NY summer heat. Not saying your job doesn't suck, but I promise you'd over exert yourself and probably go into cardiac arrest if you did my job while on uppers. Its not so bad in the winter, but during the summer I come home literally soaking wet from sweat damn near every day. 2-4 loads a day, and sometimes(not usually) unload them on the weekends.

Still, I prefer opiates but I do like to do coke on the weekend sometimes

Xanax turns you into a whole other person man. They pretty much posses you and turn you into a lying stealing piece of shit.

On coke right now, and this is too stuff. Only done it twice and gotta say it's not what people make it out to be

You're probably just a lying stealing piece of shit already. Xanax only lowers your inhibitions. Idiots like you are the reason the fun drugs are so heavily controlled. Next time you use it mix it with liquor and painkillers, that combo always seems to level me out.

Again, not me. Multiple people I know. Xanax is a bad drug

you are now thinking about breathing manually and blinking

Hit someone up for some dmt. Smoke some at home in a chill environment and feel the peace. Feel it for about 20 minutes then reflect on what you learned

Uppers. Really wish I could get a reliable source for Addy's. I'd buy bottles if I could.

No your friends are just idiots like you. Xanax is great and you're just stupid as fuck.

Cheers for that.

its true, you have to be an asshole before you take the drugs
dont blame the drugs

Not who you're talking to, but xanax sucks period unless using it to potentiate opiates.

Only retards and 15 year olds abuse xanax just to abuse xanax

gf has these, ir and xr, so many peeps always beggin for her stuff it's crazy. even the most "together" good girls come beggin

I agree. Try 50mg oxy and 25 bars, its the best. A beer or 2 really kickstarts the high. Let us know how it goes!

take both, dumbass.

Kill your self

If you dont say both you're a huge faggot. Uppers and downers are awesome

Doesn't matter to me tbh.
For uppers I like X and acid
For downers I like oxy and weed

>trying this hard

You're a fucking idiot.

When I broke my back my doctor put me on .5mg xanax and 10mg oxy. For a good time, I'd use 1mg xanax, 15-20mg oxy.

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk. If you abuse xanax in high doses, also don't talk because you're obviously retarded.

Do you have anything different to say other than "hurrr ur retarded"? Nobody gives a fuck about your injuries either, I hope you slip on a piece of dog shit and end up paralyzed. That'd be fucking hilarious. Sounds like you're mad because you're tolerance is going up, try taking double doses of both your meds and hanging yourself.
I'm a doctor btw
1mg xanax and 15mg oxy LOL. Fucking stupid bitch

Upper because i can fucking be a god