He seems awfully relaxed about it

He seems awfully relaxed about it

Hard to express emotion in the form of text. I'm sure it's a different story in person.

lol he ded - Mike Shinoda

People grieve in different ways. Some people try to remain stoic and in control and hide their emotions and basically suppress them.

it's hard to get information across and convey emotion in 140 characters

"Shocked and heartbroken" is right there, dumbo.
Twitter is not a medium for condolenses or obituaries.

Do you want him to upload a picture of himself crying or something?

Did you want a bunch of sad emojis and cruise control?

Do you want him to write fucking memuars?

He probably had a hand in killing him, dont you think? Shinoda seems the type to bully

He probably wasn't even the one who tweeted it.

Fuck, I laughed

I bet he is part of the yakuza

Why, because he's not mistyping and slobbering all over the keyboard? Any attempt to convey emotion through text is purely performative.

>Memuars

Oh sweaty it's memoirs but at least you tried

and I'm pretty sure that's what led Chester suicide

you found the killer

>sweaty

wat

Thanks for the reacharound hunnybun

if you have ever lost a family member or close friend you would know how it is. You haven't really realized the person is gone yet. When my Father died, people just told you to do this and that, ceremony, organizing a gravestone, the transport and the whole thing. They don't give you the time to take it in, once everything is over and everyone continues with their everyday life it starts to set in, at first it feels like hes on a long vacation, then you know he is not coming back, the person you saw everyday is dead and will not return.

i can always read the enthusiasm, anger disapointment etc from trumps tweets

>CAN I GET AN ENCORE
>DO YOU WANT MORE
Pretty insensitive Mike

>HANGIN LOW WITH THE LINKIN BOY

What a savage.

Healthy young child goes to an adult, get molested, doesn't feel good and changes- SUICIDE. Many such cases!

>sweaty

Sad!

>it's a drag

i laughed, fuck you.

Failing CNN (who are fake news) got one thing right, Chester has passed away. SUICIDE. This is what healthcare looks like under Obamacare. Sad!

>sweaty
KEKEKEK

lmao

HE KILLED HIM

honestly made me kek

>Implying that poster isn't a sweaty neckbeard
I meant to right sweaty you cucks.

and I meant to left

their 2017 symbol is a hexagon
WAKE UP NWO2017
WW3 now

this has made me laugh more than it should

>at first it feels like hes on a long vacation, then you know he is not coming back, the person you saw everyday is dead and will not return.