Lonely user Hangout Thread

Lonely user Hangout Thread

Itt we just chill, chat, post random pics, and keep each other company.

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's good

I'm really close to ending it all

Not much user, just waiting for the rest of the house to go to bed so I can finish my bottle of tequila and get a comfy buzz going. How about you?

anyone lase drinking?

else ffs

Couple beers, doin a little reading here and there. Spent the last couple days with extended family so it's time to chill.

It's good dude, just chill and chat. Share an interesting fact or picture

So comfy thread? I'm down. Soup guys. Chilling in the elevator room on a slow day at work. Waiting to get home and play keague/pubs with friends.

Whatcha reading my guy? I've been meaning to get back into reading and never quite seem to sit myself down for it. Really miss it.

Hey user. Elevator room? What do you do?

cp

I AM OCD SOMEBODY TEAR THAT GREEN SHIT OUT OF THAT PINK TREE

Just getting my scanner ready to go to the race at Pocono tomorrow. Then gonna watch Logan, haven't seen it since opening night.

always wear shades

always drink coffee

always talk to strangers

this is the good life

the philippines looks beautiful

Sucks ill never have a home like this

Reading a couple books because I'm too ADD for one book at a time. Ancient Egypt, American Civil War, and a book about Linux. What was the last book you read?

Work in a grocery store but mine has its employee break room and bathrooms and a couple offices up stairs.

i like chill people
sometimes i feel like i'm only surrounded by nervous pricks

I liked getting my dick sucked at cam-x.com

i'm at work, but lately i've started this routine of having a beer or two by myself before the bedtime
usually some quality wheat beer
feels good man

sucks i'll never be a homoner

>Reading a couple books because I'm too ADD for one book at a time
kek
>What was the last book you read
Gogol's Dead Souls

OP here, sorry guys, had an unexpected visitor which was a rare and pleasant surprise.

Glad to see some homies keeping an interest in the thread while I was gone!

Where are you from? Do you have any African ancestors by any chance?

Really white. Sitting in a nice house in shitty rural Michigan currently.

where is this?

he said a chill hangout, not a nigger thread

kek

Japan, I'm a huge lover of both Japan and all the Scandinavian counties. I'll start a slow dump in my thread to keep the feel of the thread chill.

Looks like the San Antonio boardwalk, could be wrong though.

>Really white. Sitting in a nice house in shitty rural Michigan currently.
Nice. At least you aren't in Detroit surrounded by niggers. Just wanted to make sure you're not a nigger yourself because I try to not have any contact whatsoever.
Anyway, how is life? I'm just chilling and planning shit for this week.

You're a retard. San Antonio is such a shit city, I don't even know why people visit it.

Let's turn this into a comfy thread then, my nigga.

Brb, gotta take a shit and rub one out.

I'm kind of just chilling and appreciating the final dregs of unemployment. Snagged a job as a dollar store assistant manager, so hopefully it'll be a brainless, chill one. Life is pretty freaking great actually. What's good in your part of the world?

what are you guys drinking tonight?
land shark reporting in.

Op again, I've got Cuervo tequila and Captain Morgan rum. The combination of those with this thread should has eme feel real warm and cozy tonight.Cheers!

Yuengling

I was drinking oban (14 years)
Now i'm drinking black label (12 years)

Hey Sup Forumsros

>Long car drive
>Tx to Az
>Got them NAC jams going and nice fat dip
Not a bad life. What I'm gonna do with the rest is a mystery

>What's good in your part of the world?
I'm from Balkans, so noting much really
except for food, it's fucking great
if you can afford it, that is

my 3rd cup of coffee
i feel like there's room for at least 2 more

Sup Sup Forums thought I would snek my way in and say hi

Big cup of open road

Good thread. I did coke and I´m wide awake.

Also I want a girl to cuddle with.

I'm the guy you were actually replying to (not the retard pretending to be me saying he is from the Balkans).
I'm actually Austrian, life is good at the moment, finishing my studies, shagging some hot slags, and drinking. Sucks to be nearing the end of this all tho.

Why not?

>my 3rd cup of coffee
holy shit what time is it where you live?

Details my dude. I consider myself a conosuier(sp?) of coffee and cheese.

why Rome could never hold Germania

I don't know why but I really want to work at Vons or stated bros. What grocery company do you work for?

Its my birthday. i was born 3:40.
And its now 3:40 night.
25 years 1/4 of a 100.
I feel lonely and didn't acomplish anything.
No girlfriend. no sex for 10 years.
No friends. No education no job.
fml

beautiful. saved.

I´d pay to see a movie about that tbh

fuck yeah

>I'm from Balkans, so noting much really
Get the fuck out of here you fucking dirty muslim.

Hows your man cave look? And age if you Don't mind me asking

Does sound like a good life, just be sure to drink it all in while it's here. Cheers to the next chapter of yours being just as fulfilling, yeah?

That feel.
Start being active dude, pick up a hobby

ya mums pussi jewz bruv

right there with you bro. birthday coming up in a week, gonna be 24. 100% lonely. no sex in 4 years. no female interaction outside of obligated, forced polite greetings for 4 years. no fun or excitement in 4 years. no purpose or happiness of any kind in 4 years. no end in sight. pic related.

>Cheers to the next chapter of yours being just as fulfilling, yeah?
Same friend. I'm sure your job at the Dollar General will be at least comfy enough or a good resume-builder that will help you land an even better job.

25 was the age I turned my life around.

I used to drink and smoke weed every day. I didn't do anything and failed school multiple times. I was doing a shitty job that I hated. My girlfriend had left me.

Then I went to rehab and stopped drinking and smoking weed. Now I'm back in uni and working at my dream job part time.

So it's not too late to turn your life around, You just need to reinvent yourself. Happy birthday.

>no sex in 4 years. no female interaction outside of obligated, forced polite greetings for 4 years. no fun or excitement in 4 years. no purpose or happiness of any kind in 4 years
what has changed since the beginning of those 4 years? did you gain weight? leave a job? there must be a reason.

Really shitty right now. We have three other families shit in my would-be nice basement, which is where I would make it. I've got plans, people just gotta get their stuff out. I have really nice front and back porchs, a nice patch of woods, and the only other house on my street is a long cornfield away. I can survive without one for now.

Happy birthday user! Sucks to hear your situation is sucking atm. Go get fucking laid. Buy a hooker or something. 10 years? Buy 2!

Is this actually true or are you just bullshitting me? what is your dream job and how did you get it?

1/3 of a 100 here. this too shall pass.

That's what I was thinking. Even if I end up hating it, I just have to hang around for about a year, then I can take that manager experience just about anywhere. Nice guess on it being DG, by the way.

because poorfag
almost 4am, working a graveyard shift
just a regular black coffee
wouldn't mind having some hard smoked cheese rn tho
lol wrong, i'm slav (kebab remover)

i fucked up my last relationship. but i've always been antisocial and withdrawn from people, crowds. while i was dating her, i felt trapped and at the time i thought i was unhappy. i thought that what i needed was freedom. what i ended up getting was a really harsh reality check. being antisocial does not make you non-human and capable of proceeding through your early twenties with no human companionship without suffering from crippling depression.

Same only then for 6 years.
Jeah i didn't drink but did smoke weed a lot.
I stopped doing that after i went to the hospital
for 13 days. i was 21.
I don't have a dream job.
I'm still no where exept i did stop smoking weed and take medication now.
I hope i can get a girlfriend and a job i like.
Jeah maybe its time to go to amsterdam.
Its 30 min with the train from where i live.
But the thing is going by yourself and paying money to have sex only make's me feel worse.

Thank you faggots.
Party hardy ! ! !

Dude, smoked cheese is to notch. Really fond of really strong smoked cheddar, so sharp TSA would cavity search you if found in possession.

It's true. I'm a journalist now. I can go work there fulltime after I finish uni. I got it by responding to a job ad kek. I passed the trials and probation and I was in. At first I only had a small contract with very little hours and pay and now they just upgraded my contract. I get paid about 15 euros per article.

Also I'm passing every course and I'm among the best in the class. So there's that. It did require a crisis situation before I could get motivated enough to turn my life around.

Tell me about your dreams

Your dream job is at the crossroads of your talents and interests. You must have one, even if you don't realise it yourself.

>lol wrong, i'm slav (kebab remover)
My apologies. Romanians, Kosovars, Bosniaks, and Albanians are still shit tho.

hahaha... oh.

Yoo, start with a job you can tolerate. That'll put money in your pocket and give you a little direction, two really effective depression relievers. Once established, then start meeting women. Having a decent reliable job goes a very long ways with the fems. I know I talk like an idiot but I've always been really good with women.

Damn dude. So did you try to get back with your ex?
What's the closest you've come to trying to be more social in these 4 years?

aw yiss
give me a wedge of that and a bottle of wine, and i don't care what happens next

there's a merchant on a local market in my hometown who sells the best fucking smoked cheese i've ever tasted
it's a bit pricey, but treating myself with it occasionally makes it that much better

can't disagree with you on that one

I wish I knew more people in my area.

This spiced rum is hitting some wrong taste buds tonight.

at a local market*
fuck my life

>Tell me about your dreams
Well, I was in Engineering school studying to become a Chemical Engineer, at the same time I started drinking and doing weed everyday.
So I failed 2 classes and struggled for 2 years to get my grades back up, but I couldn't do it so I switched out of it.
I graduate in about 6 months with a degree in chemistry (not what I had originally intended to do), and since my grades are shit now, I'm really worried that I will not be able to land a decent job that will at least let me live on my own. I don't have a gf, I've gotten fat and old and I feel like I'm past my prime. I just want that really- a good fun cute gf and a decent job.

i care about her so much but every time we tlak i blow it and act like a fucking retard

> I talk like an idiot
> I've always been really good with women
somehow i believe you

Shit luck user. My phone just told me there are hot, desperate singles just 2.7 miles away! One of them is some milf who wants to share her private pics with me!

is normal my friend
if she likes you back, she'll find it cute
otherwise, you're just a creepy acquaintance of hers

>not actually believing that
That's why you're so lonely you virgin

im sure im just a creepy acquaintance at this point she's not showing much interest anymore