ITT: Worst fast food experiences. Be it as an employee or costumer

ITT: Worst fast food experiences. Be it as an employee or costumer.

>Be me, cashier at McDonalds
>See family walk in, Mother looks like a wreck, children clearly have down syndrome
>"Wow this'll be fun"
>Mother walks up to me, attempts to order a parfait but she has some sort of speech impediment so she can't form actual words or sentences
>Mother is still trying to order food like Pop-Eye in slow motion
>Down Syndrome daughter starts to have fit, starts spinning on the ground while screaming
>Mother stops to go calm her down
>Down Syndrome son orders the rest of the food while apologizing for sister
>mfw a mother has to rely solely upon children with a mental illness to communicate with the outside world
Will Autists rule the world someday?

I work at burger king so if you have any questions ask away.

Worst thing I ever saw:
>I did 10-6 that day
>at around 10:30 we start to make all the lunch food
>i prepare one grilled chicken
>lunch comes around and its busy af
>hits about 2:00
>grilled chicken is still there
>looks fucking nasty
>like dry as a desert
>give it some water and say itll be alright
>4:30 comes around
>oh shit a grilled chicken club salad comes up
>pull the chicken out
>it isnt even fucking chicken anymore
>i go to slice it into pieces for the salad but it just falls apart
>the color is like a blackish green brown
>fuck it
>serve the salad
>its for some old man who looks depressed
>tells the cashier to have a beautiful day
>literally the sweetest old man ive ever seen
>he goes to sit down and i cant look away
>opens his bag up and looks so excited
>takes a big ol bite
>his smile transitions into what i can only describe as a defeated frown
>he continues to eat the rest but i cam see he fucking hates it
>he leaves with a sad look on his face

Honestly I fucking cried.

And you can sleep at night. Disgusting. You should burn down your body if you have any humanity left.

That's not cool man

I know its bad

Sorry:(

I meant burn down the bk . But take all the food. And kill the manager.

Managers will help me do it, i once did think of putting ricin in the mayonnaise and then seeing how many people would die before i got caught, but i decided against it.

You would not no one be knowings of. Is easys is it so not bad for go it

how do fast food places like bk work? do you just have a bunch of beef that's pre-cooked and make the sandwiches as they are ordered? or do you make up like 10 jr whoppers and put them under a heat lamp

Idk what the fuck youre trying to say, but yes i know how to make it

Each store is different but the way ours work is that the meat for each sandwich is made before hand and kept in a heating thing where it stays under a sandwich comes up. I'll toast the bun, take the meat out of the heating thing, put all the ingredients on it, wrap it up and out it goes. But yea none of our food is premade and we make whatever you order on the spot, minus the meat.

Precooked meat, sandwiches are made to order. The meat is usually kept in some kinda hot drawer or something. They can't pre-make the sandwiches because of cold ingredients like lettuce and mayo. Keeping that shit under a heat lamp for even more than 10 minutes would be an issue with the health board.

how long until you throw out the ones you have under the lamp if they dont sell? are people generally on top of switching out old ones?

I used to work at a Mc'Donalds in the middle of a welfare neighborhood, the job provided some...interesting experiences.

>3pm, the quiet calm period before the 4.30pm bogan storm.
>Elderly couple comes into restaurant, senile ninja style.
>Old guy stands at the counter singing loudly.
>Woman walks up to condiment trays, dumps straws, towelettes, sauce, forks, spoons into handbag.
>She hobbles out like greased dementia inflicted lightning.
>He declares he doesn't want anything and hobbles out.

They clearly co-ordinated and pre-planned the entire thing to make off with about $8 American. (rough conversion)

>cook chicken for no reason
>within hours it has rotted away into a new form
Lying sack of shit

>used to work at Mickey Ds during high school. So did my best friend, his girlfriend and my girlfriend.
>one night he tells me him, Chris and two other dudes regularly spit loogies into the ice cream machines..

Yeah that chicken and meat can last whole day and still look...ok.

>source
>i work at bk

You do not know the horrors of the mc freakys. I got a McChicken that was grey and smelled like ass. Fries that had evaporated into crunchies. A burger that had become a brick and was filled with chunks of bone. And the horrors of "THE BLACK ONION RINGS WITH A FLY IN THEM"

>mcdobalds
>onion rings

Ordered a 12 pack of tacos once from taco Bell
Split between be and 2 friends

All 3 realize something is off with tacos
Literally tasted like Windex

Go up to counter, they basically tell us to fuck off, but in a semi professional way.

Taco Bell seats used to(and might still) flip up. Stick most of tacos in seats, throw rest away

Continue for months to go to this taco Bell and order random shit and put it in seats and random places
Taco Bell starts smelling awful, workers couldn't figure out why

Eventually place shuts down for a few weeks, failed health inspection.. place smelled like rotten shit

Reopens few weeks later new tables and chairs, and cameras in all the corners.

Had a buddy who worked there at the time, said they had some wicked mold growing on all the chairs and shit.

In retrospect, should have just saved the Windex tacos and sued but we were dumbass teen stoners

That ricin is kickin in

> be 16
> drunk as fuck with some other ne'er do gooders
> guy driving is all over the road, im scared as fuck even just going 45 mph
> get to mcdonalds, driver begins to order for everyone, everyone says what they want, hes not paying attention, starts ordering whatever he thinks we might want
> "i wanted a burger man not fuckin chicken nuggets"
> "ill eat them and you can eat my burger just shut up dumbass"
> "user wants a flurry cuz hes a fuckin bitch thats right dont you"
> guy in the drive through is totally fucking silent the whole time, somehow everything ends up perfect on the order screen
> driver orders for himself last, "uh yeah i want the bigmac with a coke" or whatever he ordered
> guy taking our order breaks what has been like 5 min of us drunkenly arguing over what we are getting and says "im sorry i cant do that"
> driver, instead of laughing, gets fucking livid
> repeats his order in all caps " UH YEAH IM GONNA GET A BIG MAC WITH A COKE AND YOURE GONNA NOT BE A LITTLE BITCH ABOUT IT"
> guy working there "im sorry sir i cant do that"
> car gets quiet, cuz moment is getting kind of tense
> driver is so insistent "IM GONNA GET A BIG MAC WITH A COKE, TELL ME I WONT MOTHER FUCKER"
> guy on the mic "you wont'

> car erupts in laughter
> driver kicks his door open (well not his, our friends car), it slams into the mic thing where you take your order
> RUNS TO THE FRONT DOOR (which is closed, only drive thru is open) and bangs on the glass, stands there for about two minutes looking for someone to yell at inside

> my friend, whos car it is, sitting shotgun, completes the order, drives around, picks up the food

>Night about to close lobby
>Someone comes in to use bathroom
>Leaves without being seen
>Girl who has bathroom duty that day walks into bathroom and sees viscous liquid shit shotgun blasted right above the trash can
>Drop trail leading to toilet
>Nope.
>Assistant manager has to clean it up