Yolandi Thread?

Yolandi Thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oK-xVR_WTdM
youtube.com/watch?v=K8nrF5aXPlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls

Why. She's fucking grim

I think she's really cute. She's not hot, but something about her and her personality and weirdness attracts me.

saw her live once
she is wayy hotter then the photos show

The something is called "posing attention whore", that's not weirdness, just looking intriguing enough to sell a product

Literally who
albino?

No, it's the lifestyle they live. Do you even know what you're talking about?

Get out from under your rock.

hahahhaha very nice dubz

i cant believe somebody gets boner because of her

ewww grimy mud shark

Are you kidding me? Do you know where you are?

>This place gets a boner over dead babies

yea but she likes to fuck niggers, thats gross

>it's the lifestyle they live
So, crack addicts, then?

She might be attractive if she stopped trying to be a special snowflake. Grow some hair, learn how to do make up that doesn't make her look like trash, and stop dressing like she just came out of a thrift store dumpster.

When did Marilyn Manson get a mullet?

kek

I never post paying out people's fetish or crushes but I'm willing to break that for this one.
I listen/ tolerate nearly all music genres with the exception of alternative but these cunts make absolute horrible fucking music and I swear the people who listen to them know that and that's part of the reason why they do, all for some edgy exclusive bullshit.
So that at a party they can tell you how ignorant and uninformed you are because these two are so original but all it really comes down to is that they know how to sell themselves to the lowest common denominator.
Then you've got their crack head looks, I'm convinced that it's not even worn ironically, that's just how fucked this 2 are.
If their music wasn't so incredibly bad I could look past the way they present themselves as "entertainers."
Music by trash for trash.
Inb4 " u so mad n triggered."
Nope just my opinion on an overly opinion board.

>MORE

u so mad n niggered.

When he dropped de moddafokkin beat

>She might be attractive if she looked like every other basic bitch you see
Is this what you're getting at?

what is good music to you then?

yes

But then she'd just look the same as everyone else.

and? she would be hotter

see: miley cyrus

Like I said I listen to every genre except alternative, there are good and bad songs with every band/artist and I can absolutely look past that, but there is literally nothing talented or musically impressive with these 2 and I'm not going to answer your question because what ever I reply with will only be biasedly attacked for retaliation on calling their shit out.

so, you don't like Die Antwood.

k den

I bet u like lady gaga

Hey if that's the default argument/ assumption you want to take away from my comments, go ahead.

I hope you don't actually think you're some kind of perfectly openminded music guru or some bullshit.

Most of their songs are at the very least catchy. I dislike some of their songs, but to say they have no good music at all is absolutely ridiculous.

Their lyrics are, for the most part, dogshit. But most people have no problem listening to their music.

Also, most of their skits are pretty interesting.

I bet you don't like Bruce Springsteen either

i feel like i can smell it and it isnt nice

You'll never get a clear answer because he'll out himself as a faggot with shit, pretentious taste in music.

Why do people like you think your opinions are valued?

>every reply I get will be biased against me
Making excuses before people even call you out on your bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=oK-xVR_WTdM
Yolandi 4 lyfe

I like Yolandi, but can we all agree that Ninja is the greatest rapper who ever lived?

faggot

dude has a big dick

Yeah, a Raging ZEF Boner

this shit is good shit

Aww shucks someone on the internet thinks i'm a faggot.

Sure, whatever...Just keep in mind that there is really no such thing as a "greatest rapper who ever lived".

you are right
my mistake

>Aww shucks
you actually wrote that...

Every category has to have a "best". When it comes to rappers, the best is Watkin Tudor Jones.

He's clearly being sarcastic you massive faggot.

Why yes user, i did.

Ever notice in interviews she always rolls her R's?
Makes my dick fucking diamonds every time.

at least this guy got it.

I pride myself on being slightly above average intelligence.

NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!

fucking gross, also her music is shit

That you are.

wew

proof? she doesnt fuck niggers..

get a room will ya

its been so many years and STILL THE SAME FUCKING PICS

WTF

Show me some evidence, I refuse to believe that she's a coalburner.

go to bed Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=K8nrF5aXPlQ

who fucking cares you insecure incel sperglord

haha le epik pol meme
that's just a music video

I just...I can't. I just cannot deal with this. I hate her stupid hairdo.

it's a music video faggot.. she's married with kids.

jeez, get your shit together or fuck off to Sup Forums

Sup Forumsfart got outed and asshurt

NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!NIGGER FUCKER!!!

>le epik pol meme
implying Sup Forums is not one, big meme.

1. I'm not the guy you were lashing out at
2. i'm calling you out on that same old, unoriginal attempt of alienating your opposition/the statement you politically disagree with. Using "go back to pol!"just doesn't cut it anymore, it also got old real fast, just saying.

k den

Fuck yea, good music outa 10

Ok.