Lets be serious for a minute here, guys...

Lets be serious for a minute here, guys. You really don't want this narcissistic ego-maniac having access to the launch codes of a nuclear arsenal that could easily wipe out life on our planet. Hillary Clinton has a proven record as a diplomat. Who do you want as the commander in chief of the most powerful military in the world; the guy who yelled and insulted his way to the nomination like a child, or the woman who successfully negotiated multiple cease fires between Israel and Hamas? The man who ran multiple companies into bankruptcy, or the woman who has led the right for female and children's rights for over 40 years. The man who makes fun of people with cerebral palsy, or the woman who helped expand health care for military families?

The memes and jokes were funny for a while, but its time to get serious. Donald Trump is a bitter and unstable man. What's going to happen when Putin starts trashing him the way he's been talking about Hillary (which by the way she has demonstrated great poise in the face of)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3oTYYTd1F4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread again fuck off traitor

Gas yourself please

Fuck off shill.

1) nigger
2) nigger
3) ??????
4) PROFIT

I COMPLETELY AGREE

#MicksWithHillary

mfw trumpkins can't argue against a well thought out and valid point so they scream shill as if it means something

All other retardation aside, nuclear weapons aren't as apocalyptically destructive as you mental defectives make them out to be.

Even if every single nuclear weapon currently in existence was fired at the exact same time, life on the planet would not come anywhere near being "wiped out."

You think of the nuclear option as the "I JUST WANNA WATCH THE WORLD BURN" button when in reality it's the "Diplomacy failed, bitches need an attitude adjustment" button.

Worked for Japan, it'll work on the Muslims. The Mexicants as well, if they get too uppity about the wall and wanna start some shit.

>, or the woman who has led the right for female and children's rights for over 40 years.

dafuq?

If anything Hillary seems to be the one who's more confrontational with countries like Russia on foreign policy issues.
While everyone talks about Trump being the candidate who would "start a nuclear war", he's the only candidate who's open to maintaining friendly dialogue with Russia

#cruisemissile

We want a REVOLUTION. WE WANT TRUMP. YOU KEKS CAN FUCK OFF, FUCK WEEDMAN, FUCK THE WITCH, FUCK THE KEKS.

TRUMP 2016. MAKE AMERICA AND CANADA GREAT AGAIN.

Fuck you Canada
Trump belongs to the USA and USA only
Get your own Trump

You would rather have a Jew lying pacifist?

No. Trump is ours too. Fuck off, you selfish shit.

Oh wow now i truly see the true way.

i am now a #Bernigger

ROLL BITCHES

Oh, its not as bad as you make it sound.

Russia doesn't even use a system of launch codes.

For over 50 years the fate of humanity has rested in the hands of dozens of pairs of twentysomething slavs in underground bunkers who only have to decide to push a pair of buttons simultaneously to enable a nuclear launch.

Jesus Christ

>nukes aren't that bad

Says the vidya gaming manchild who's never had an adult experience in his young white boy life.

>implying trump would ever use them
Trumps foreign policies are perhaps the least provoking, most peaceful policies of all the candidates. He is the only one who wants to increase ties with Russia. How is that going to cause WW3?

Your bitch tears change nothing, shitlib.

>Hillary Clinton has a proven record as a diplomat

Yes and she has fucked up majorly.

She also takes bribes from Middle Eastern dictators who want the west to fall.

Thanks for the image pablo, I think I'll roll.

Argue this. Mao gave China free healthcare and college!! The only cost was 45 million citizens...

Hillary is truly the mature voter's candidate. She has a record of public service that no one else in the field can match and her history shows that her values drive her policies and not the other way around. I personally can't help but view Bernie and Trump supporters as insatiable children who would rather whine that the America that Bill Clinton, Barrack Obama, and Hillary as secretary of state built for us doesn't meet their short sighted and ill-thought-out standards. It's clear that she is the only viable candidate for president of the united states, and I will be proud when we as Americans can say that a woman has been the leader of our country in 2017.

Shoo shill. Nobody on this site wants an Obama 2.0, server erasing, rape supporter to be President. Take your 25 cents from crooked hillary and go spam Facebook where you belong.

if you actually listened to trump's stances instead of just listening to all of your facebook friends you would realize that trump has the most anti-interventionalist stances out there. All he wants to do is get rid of ISIS quickly and let countries govern themselves. On the other hand if you vote clinton, youre probably going to get into a lot more wars including one with Russia which wont end so well

1:fuck off
2:look at our current president

I'm here for the good timezzz despite what my roll says.

>implying Shillary isn't bitter or unstable and actually cares about peoples rights

Hillary Clinton is guilty of murder, violating the US Code, corruption, and many other crimes... She has a proven record as a TERRIBLE diplomat. Trump was great on TV, but he hasn't been into politics yet, so he hasn't had a chance to suck at politics yet. He might be good.

Documentary on why Clinton is horrible:
youtube.com/watch?v=b3oTYYTd1F4

Take your few cents you get from your Hillary PAC and pool it with the rest of the money you got from them to buy a bumper sticker because you're probably one of those people who thinks that others give a fuck about what your bumper stickers say.

Nuclear launch codes emailed when?

How much do they pay you to suck hillary's over-sized clit? You should of stayed in school. Look at you now, minimum wage to shill on Sup Forums.

hopefully he'll do the right thing and nuke Israel in spit of pretending to like it

You're not even making an argument, just trying to kick up dust. There's nothing to argue here it's literally "X is bad, come on guys you know I'm right". Anyone can say that about anything.

Also here's your (you)

The Sandman can't win anyway. He's been exposed as an idiot.

He's literally Obama v2.0

He promises change, just like Obama did. The only difference is that now, people understand that not all change is good. Obama promised change, and he delivered. Obama never said that his change would be good. We now understand that as a people, so we don't want to make the same mistake by electing the sandman who could very well be an israeli spy sent to undermine the USA

Damn man. You just triggered me with a nasty erotic flashback.

i enjoy chaos and i want habbenings thats why i support trump

keep going like that and Trump might let you have a day off per week from building the wall

roll

>Well thought out and valid point

Long live Hillary

RaRe

lol

you could cover every bit of land on the whole of earth in nuclear explosions. All of earths surfaces would be radioactive.

Its pretty bad man

>nuclear launch codes
You do know that the moment the President becomes treasonous, all of his orders will be ignored and he'll be kicked out, right?

There's a reason why a nuclear order has to be authenticated, approved by the Vice President, sent through various communication networks, then individually approved, judged, and acted on by anywhere from 4 people in a bunker to potentially the entire group of officers commanding a submarine, or even just the pilot of an aircraft in the case of something like a B-2.

People have thought this out well in advance, all the way back to the days where a random treasonous order was seen as the product of a brain lesion rather than someone being a cunt.

If you actually think Trump would start WW3 of his own volition in a situation where Putin or Xi Jinping wouldn't have done the same, you strongly need to re-think the actual risks of nuclear weapons.

At absolute worst they will be hitting population centres of note (AKA large cities, industrial cities, port cities, cities with major airports and so on) and military/infrastructure targets. This isn't going to be a "blanket the earth with hellfire" thing, it's going to be a "Why is the TV and radio off, and why is it snowing in summer daddy?" thing for most people.

>every bit of land
More like most strategic targets in any countries directly affiliated with current enemies.

For example, if Russia started shit with the US, they'd have enough nukes to fuck the US up, and destroy Australia and other nations allied with the US.

The entire Earth was radioactive at multiple points in history
heck it was when life first formed
it might fuck the human race but it wont wipe out all life or end the world
Look at Chernobyl, they released a bunch of endangered animals in there and they're fucking THRIVING even with radiation.