Blogger Who Tried To Connect CRUZ’S DAD With Lee Harvey Oswald Found DEAD

clashdaily.com/2016/05/breaking-blogger-tried-connect-cruzs-dad-lee-harvey-oswald-found-dead/

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general42/enemies.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY
youtube.com/watch?v=ufGlBv8Z3NU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ZODIAC
O
D
I
A
C

Wow. Cruz's father was also a massive Communist and supporter of Fidel until he "changed" in college.
>showed up in the US claiming he didn't speak English and only had 100 dollars
>obtained a mathematics degree from UT and learned English in 4 years

Honestly Cruz smells awful. Worse than Trump.

Pure coincidence

When will someone stop him?

I don't get it. Doesn't this just further solidify the public opinion that fishy things revolve around Cruz? Why would they kill him if all it did was alert people to a possible cover up?

THE MEME MAGIC WAS SO REAL, IT'S STARTING TO KILL PEOPLE

PLEASE LORD KEK, WE ARE NOT READY FOR YOUR WRATH

Nice. That's what happens when you fuck with Cruz

This isnt "meme magic" shit like this has been happening for a while now.

SHUT.IT.DOWN

>self-inflicted gunshot wound

yep they killed him

>yfw the shillary shills already killed the Awooo yiffers

Just how respectable is this website and how true is this article? I ain't saying it's past Rato. This smells like CIA all over it. But who the fuck is ClashDaily?

Damn that blog post is creepy either way you look at it. It's most likely a suicide, but its just sad seeing someone actually go through with killing themselves when they lead seemingly normal lives.

The idea of a Cuba wanting to kill JFK really isn't preposterous

It's always been meme magic, Cletus.

Ultraviolet radiation by any other name is still the same phenomena. As such is meme magic.

HOH-FUG :DDD

didn't Ghost talk about this?

Probably suicide. That's always sad.

With Cruz you lose.

salsa please

And now for the why

rense.com/general42/enemies.htm

>JFK was engaged in a bitter secret conflict with Israel over U.S. East policy and that Israel's prime minister resigned in disgust, saying JFK's stance threatened Israel's very survival

>That JFK's successor, Lyndon Johnson, immediately reversed America's policy toward Israel?

>That the top Mafia figures often alleged to be behind the JFK assassination were only front men for Meyer Lansky?

>That the CIA's liaison to the Mossad, James Angleton, was a prime mover behind the cover-up of the JFK assassination?

>Why didn't Oliver Stone, in his famous movie "JFK" not mention any of this? It turns out the chief financial backer of Stone's film was longtime Mossad figure, Arnon Milchan, Israel's biggest arms dealer.

We have more autists to spare

Someone get to the bottom of this mystery and keep a loaded gun under your pillo

Again, how legit is this?

THE GOYIM KNOW. SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Good Christ is Rense's layout still fucking still awful after all of these years. It's the current year already, it's time to update from the 90's.

>is still fucking awful
I cannot English.

THREAD SLIDING IS A GO GO GO GO

WHAT THE FUCK

This happened over a week ago. Have you seen it on any mainstream news site?

They can get away with killing him because as long as they keep the media from reporting it, nobody will know.

Keep it bumped lads don't let the Jews get away with this

bumping for truth

JUST.

KILLER
I
L
L
E
R

That is so weird

PURE COINCIDENCE GOY

That's a Masonic sign if I ever seen one

I'm Ted Cruz. I admit that my father was involved in Kennedy's assassination but was not the shooter. This is probably a coincidence.

i wonder why Paul Ryan won't support trump
i wonder why Paul Ryan won't support trump
i wonder why Paul Ryan won't support trump?

so weird

What is he reaching for?

Is he contemplating using his derringer on Trump?

MEME
A
G
I
C

Donald, you're next...

The delegates Donald...

Wait for the autopsy, heart disease is the number one cause of death. Jumping to conspiracy theories is juvenile.

Wait for the autopsy, heart disease is the number one cause of death. Jumping to conspiracy theories is juvenile.

Pure Coincidence

Agreed.

>muh web 2.0
please fuck off

yea, im sure an autopsy conducted by the state would never be falsified.

That's a reaction image. Try again.

Sure I believe that

Fuck you g man.

Nice deflection moshe

Is this that aspie that was calling into True Capitalist Radio ?

If so thats fucked up

You didn't post any memes. Do it again, but better this time. Just fucking post A GODDAM MEME CMON MAN I FUCKING NEEDTHISJUSTONEFUCKINGHITMAN

>this thread

Hello pinko!

fire worshiping fruitcakes

Himekishi ga Classmate

>mfw he deleted everything

STAND DOWN

"Blogger". Sounds like a basement dweller. Probably hero'd.

>double post deleted
>Shit-tier deflection deleted.

Its too late Shlomo

We know

ted crewz fite meh!

youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY

>implying you make suicide at the stairway

shill thread, sliding discussion of the election and vote fraud and global political happenings

can spot these by hovering mouse of user ID
>1 post by this user
means its a shill

>Cruz forgot to cancel his hit job after he dropped out

Whoops :(

What about waiting for the autopsy, moshe? a good ally to israel should just wait for the autopsy, yes?

>"If I die"
>dies

nice bait, faggot

that video my 13 the kek

fuckin love this videos.

Man why is Ted Cruz's lip readings always so fucking weird. They make him out to be so fuckin insane. Of course its all off shit he's doing.
youtube.com/watch?v=ufGlBv8Z3NU

Cruz never denied anything that came out of NE.

>Sup Forums memed shit into reality again
We're getting better at this.

You guys know Trump knows a lot of stuff. Its not a coincidence Trump says these stuff.

He denied it once he had the assurances that the rest of the story would be sat on, if he got out of the race at the earliest realistic moment

Hence why he quit after Indiana when everyone was expecting this to drag on into June

>"Tuesday was the last nail in the coffin for Ted. Indiana is when he realizes he's inside it."

Dont talk about me or my father ever again

Why kill him? Of what use is that?

And in a stairwell? That's movie shit. This blogger clearly was some kind of obsessed autist that wanted to become part of the lore of his obsession: the jfk assassination. This was his moment. To be the source of a huge news story in a presidential election, and it be ABOUT his obsession. That's why he blogged "if I'm not around". He wanted to add to the mystery. In his twisted mind, he was probably hoping to be offed. When no one came, he did it himself; in a stairwell because that's what they would do in the movies. It was his one chance to become part of the lore he obsessed over day in and day out. He took it.

This is ultimately fucked.

He barely denied it. His press conferences about them were very odd.

Donald,I.

Fuck I missed it

What was deleted?

it's like we have a collective superpower where we can turn memes into reality. when are we getting a marvel movie?

Orrrrrrrrr, maybe he saw signs that he was about to be offed, and threw that in there to alert people when they did it.

No one kills themselves to be part of a conspiracy. That's retarded. If he was that insane, his posts would reflect it easily.

Im scared now