Wow epic

Oh they understand why.

Only limp-wristed numales hate him.

What about MMA?

Is an commercial show a art?

Not an art

>keep telling the truth about me and I'll vote for this guy you don't like
Trump vote was the triggered vote.

You can support the changes he is bringing and still dislike the guy. He's been a sociopathic blowhard his whole life.

Liberals understand that the average American is a racist, uncultured, hyper-conservative, functionally illiterate, overweight, hateful and angry, little-dicked man or woman. Your average liberal knowing that they are superior to these troglodytes and acting as such is nothing new. And they have every right to be smug, uppity cunts. America elected a mentally unstable orange demagogue to the office of the presidency. The people who elected him deserve nothing but contempt and ridicule.

I haven't watched the half time show in years

FUCK TRUMP

I did NOT vote for him and he is NOT my president

Some of you Trump supporters are alright. Don't go to the Super Bowl tomorrow.

>Us strong masculine men love Trump. That's why we are getting our asses handed to us by antifa.
lmao you guys aren't shit.

>the party of peace and tolerance

You typed that pretty well considering you're lapping up your girlfriend's lover's cum right now.

>the party of strength and masculinity

It astonishes me how Trump supporters voice such immense hatred for "special snowflakes" without realizing that they are often just as whiny and entitled.

BBC and cuckoldry are the conservative mans fetish. So obsessed.

>get btfo in the elections
>b-b-but Republicans are dumb :^(

>Sup Forums is being raided by Sup Forums again

baka... this happens every year during the superb owl

Wow, you sure are preoccupied with the concept of infidelity and cuckholdry! Do I sense a latent (or perhaps not-so-latent) feeling of perpetual inadequacy and insecurity?

These are the same niggas that were talking about a civil war if Trump lost and calling leftists weak and beta. Now they're crying on twitter because they got bitch slapped by antifas. They will never live this down.

Are are libs so obsessed with Trump being orange? I thought they saw past skin color.

There are going to be politics in the commercials and half time show.

Why do people still watch the NFL?

>Nazis are the real special snowflakes

>single point sling
What a faggot

I did NOT vote for the orange moron and he is NOT MY PRESIDENT

FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCK TRUMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

This. I like the changes but he acts like a childish buffoon. He needs to improve his demeanor a bit.

Funny how many "proud conservatives" there are here when the designation is synonymous with being poor and uneducated. Congratulations on your many life achievements.

Not anymore. The American Left is no longer so pacifist and servile

>conservatives

This is what not getting it looks like

>poor

More people under the poverty line voted democrat buddy.

>n-nuh uh

Great post, Cletus.

Do you have any idea how the Democratic Party coalition works?

>Republicans make more money
>while liberals have $50k in debt and a worthless degree

Really makes you think

>Antifa destroy their own campus and beat up some innocent bystanders
>suckerpunch some faux-celebrities
>DRUMPFLETS BTFO LMAO

>be Sup Forums
>get MACED

at least you get to keep all the niggers lmao

Both sides are full of retards.

Liberals
>start fires to local businesses
>riot and vandalize property
>attack anyone who disagrees with them
>all while defending a religion that throws gays off rooftops, throws battery acid at nonbelievers' faces, chops off hands of thieves, publicly stones women, and endorses pedophilia
>all while pretending to be the party of peace and love

Conservatives
>call them out for their bullshit

Damn man... conservatives are definitely in the wrong here...

[uncited]

That poor, uneducated, Bible-thumping failures vote Republican is a widely observed fact.

At least you found a way to be above it all. You're truly the smartest one here, brah. Stay woke!

>this conservative wagon-circling
>"I'm not poor! I make $15/hour!"

Never change.

>say something dumb and easily disprovable
>get buttmad because you get called out for it

Poor white people vote republican
Poor black people vote democrat

Wrong.

Here you go, lazy dumbfuck.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html?_r=0

>look at me everybody I'm a Trump supporter! wait, you're not? KEK!! LIBTARD!! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WATCH YOUR WIFE BEING FUCKED BY JAMAL?? WHY DON'T YOU AGREE WITH MY ASININE AND UNFOUNDED POLITICAL VIEWPOINTS?! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

people in STEM fields are overwhelmingly conservative. The majority of college grads end up liberal though because they actually took their sociology 101 professors seriously

me and my STEM buddies slept though our required freshman classes and still got A's. All you had to do was write papers spouting stereotypical liberal b.s. that you see on reddit, in some cases I just copypasta'd reddit posts into my essays

This. Liberalism is a mental disorder. This election cycle proved it.

I mean the free speech argument that I hear screaming is a bit bullshit too. if it was a liberal shouting something conservatives didnt agree with then conservatives wouldnt be saying "free speech"

>conservative btw

conservatives when their backs are to the wall
>memes XD
>Anime is actually really conservative
>e-wars and imageboard autism

"Liberals" when their backs are to the wall
>beat up
>shoot
>kill
>bomb
>torture political enemies

How does it feel to know you were the cucks the whole time?

The difference is that conservatives would let the liberal speak. When was the last time conservatives rioted in response to a liberal speaking?

At least 90% of all political riots are caused by leftists.

>thus says the anti-liberal, the American who elected a man with 0 prior political or military experience, a short fuse, prone to childlike rants, name-calling and pouting when he doesn't get his way, and a deep resentment for anyone he perceives is not exactly like he is.
Conservatives literally elected themselves to the presidency.

>liberals are still THIS mad that they lost not only the election but a vast majority of congress
love it so much. call us the triggered ones all ya want, you're the ones still crying while we keep winning and winning, and we have such a super majority at this point that you literally won't have even a taste of winning for a decade to come.
inb4: b-but muh judge that halted the order. sorry famo, that shit's already getting overturned. ya lost again and again and again and ya just keep losing.

Liberals aren't pussies

>this is a supporter of the president "for all Americans"

men it really feels like 99% of the riots are liberals.

yeah and you are right that conservatives never rioted when obama was elected. he was pretty universally hated by all republicans.

>dat mad liberal

>attacking innocent people because george (((soros))) paid me to makes me tough
>i-i'm actually winning i swear
>this is the best a libcuck can come up with for a comeback
sorry lad, ya lost. reply all ya want with passive aggression but ya whole party and political ideology still a big loser

>fighting the revolution in 2017
>burning trashcans because a rightfully elected president says mean things on twitter

Remind me who won the election again...

I just want to understand this.

Do you think that rioting and destroying things somehow makes liberals badass and tough?

LMAO.

>attacking innocent people
No rightard is innocent

Your guy is a fucking fraud who is running the country into the ground, yet you refuse to see things for what they are becauss of a blind hatred for anything and anyone deemed to be "liberal".
Good fucking job.

no of course not, didn't you hear about the riots? they actually broke a few windows and punched someone. It's the 1960's all over again lemmie tell ya, truly the left are rising up as an unstoppable tidal wave of acceptance;. Your day is nigh approaching, drumphlets. Enjoy the next month before he gets impeached and they put Hillary in, lmao. You lose again conservacucks hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Do you think that rioting and destroying things somehow makes liberals badass and tough?
Fighting the state is the very definition of tough. Tough to rightards means having certain opinions and voting for Trump or some shit. You're the soccer moms of the political world.

>Majority of Pats fans are Democrats

Makes you think

my guy is a winner who is already bringing back jobs and took dow jones to record highs. my guy is delivering on his campaign promises at a rate never before seen and all you can do is cry about it and pretend him getting americans jobs again is running the country into the ground. sorry that ya lost, sorry that ya party is dead, but this is reality and reality is trump won and is saving this country. sorry that a winner upsets you, and that winning looks like conservatism, but that's just reality my man

>majority of Americans disapprove of Trump's presidency so far
Really fires up those neurons!

>fighting the state

Aw, how cute.

Step outside and try to talk shit.

Yeah only a real strong liberal man pepper sprays an innocent woman in the face after she turns her back to him. A real man destroys their local Starbucks when a professional troll speaks on campus. A real man stays in his mob and beats innocent people with flagpoles until they're unconscious, then continues to hit them after.

>he still believes polls

kek

>be US president
>sign executive order
>american parliament/"congress" apparently can't do shit about it
>some random judge from seattle on the other hand has that power and just overturns an order from a democratically elected leader

can someone pls explain this to me?

>12.6 percent of folks in the top 100 counties who voted for Clinton say they've had a Budweiser in the last 30 days. While the same is only true for 6.6 percent of people in the top 100 counties who voted for President Trump. Obviously Budweiser making a consumer decision with that ad. Now you got Lady Gaga , the halftime reporter, she's a big Hillary Clinton supporter. And who knows what she might say tonight.

>But if there is one thing that's bringing the country together, apparently it's rooting against the Patriots - the evil empire, right? A recent PPP poll shows fans are pulling for the Falcons at a 2-1 margin, and here's good news it's across party lines. Just look at these numbers, 2-1 on each side.

fuck you he's a fucking LOSER. he loses and I win. three million Americans voted against him but your racist shithead asshole electoral college cheated and elected a fucking loser just like you, you loser piece of shit. Reality is what I fucking say it is, get that through your racist, white privledged cro mango brain you ASSHOLE!!!! FUCK YOU!!11

she didn't overturn it, do some reading

>taking polls seriously

wew

>she

pretty sure if was a he and yes, he did

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/04/politics/judge-james-robart-travel-ban-profile/

Why do they hate us so much bros?
Americans love Germany.

>be liberals
>laugh at republicans for hating on obama calling them rascisct
>finally a president who dont agree with gets elected
>muh lets start a way to cause anarchy

>Yeah only a real strong liberal man pepper sprays an innocent woman in the face after she turns her back to him
It's no one elses fault the rightard demographic is weak women.And no one said shit about rules in a war. You mom, your sister, your daughter are fair game, pussy.
>A real man destroys their local Starbucks when a professional troll speaks on campus.
There is no rightard definition of manliness other than memes. Destroying literally anything specially a corporations facility is fair game. In fact weren't rightards pissed off about Starbucks making cups that weren't Christmassy enough? Apparently the manly and conservative solution is to cry about it on twitter, burning the business down is "cuck-beta-numale" shit right?

>A real man stays in his mob and beats innocent people with flagpoles until they're unconscious, then continues to hit them after.
>ok we will have a civil war BUT PLEASE FOLLOW DA RULESSSSSS or you're a big bully

lmao these people are hilarious.

>be rightards
>incoherently scream about how manly you are all the time
>call others cucks and betas
>call for civil war trump loses
*get bitch slapped*
>waaaa why are liberals so violent? waaaaa
You mother fuckers got exposed as the bitches you are

i'm not a leftist, but pls do yourself a favor and stop reading fucking breitbart

that's like the huffington post of the right

wtf i hate kojima now