How do i identify slutty girls at school?

how do i identify slutty girls at school?

pic somewhat related, its the average response ill get from you fags

by talking to them maybe?

You must be autistic or alone. Sluts are found by freshman year.

this is an 18+ board

shooting them

Check their hymen

All girls are sluts you massive fag. Kys.

Throw a hotdog to the front of the classroom and look/listen for mouths popping open. The sluts have a hard time controlling themselves when they see a sausage moving around.

It's not hard to spot a THOT
Alternative schools are full of them

Was that supposed to be funny? Your post was even more autistic than the rest. KYS

The truth is that all the "unicorns" are extinct and now all human females are sluts, they all just hide it in different ways.

how to get it out then?

Kill your self faggot

maybe later

first you have to tits or gtfo

nah

You have to be 18 to use this site.

>what is senior year HS or alternative school
>what is college
kill yourself

/thread

No one is this retarded to not know what a slutty girl is.

You got to just blow your loads all alone if you don't want to fuck sluts.

This site is so fucking stupid, you'd be surprised. Even you're too dumb to understand what OP was asking. No one asked what a slut is, by the way. I hope everyone in this thread gets AIDS, especially the retarded fucks who think they're funny.

>Projecting this hard
Did you not have your cornflakes this morning, bro? I understand OP's question, it doesn't take that much to identify a slut. But you're too bitter to help OP out.

true

true tho

Precipitously and permanently remove yourself from the gene-pool, sexual deviant.

I know a slutty girl when I meet one. I didn't have my cornflakes either, maybe that's why I have a low tolerance to autism today. Never was bitter. Let's hear your expert advice on how to spot a thot mr white knight

>I know a slutty girl when I meet one
>I won't tell you how to spot one tho lmao
You can't make this shit up, user.
Also, how the fuck am I a white knight?

Okay, 2 things.

1: Even slutty women won't fuck just anyone. They've got standards. Just not super thin ones. There's no chance of a fat, pizza faced autist getting fucked by a slutty girl. Usually they are sluts because they are very attractive, and have tons of attractive people lined up to fuck. Unless you're within their range... good luck.

2: Sluts most of the time won't fuck people they don't know.
Find a slut you know, and be somewhat attractive.

It's just obvious, like you'll get a gut feeling and it's usually right. Try talking to her, it's pretty easy to tell when someone's into you or just an all around whore. White knight LMAO

I remember being in high school too.

The less you know them the better. Don't waste time trying to be her best friend first, but don't be an asshole either. Make it obvious you're trying to fuck but not in a way that says "I think you're a slut"

I remember being socially retarded and unable to get laid too

Then again, I have a girlfriend despite being somehow socially retarded.