I called someone a cuck on reddit

It stuck with him for so long that it's been over 24 hours and the guy is STILL upset about it. So upset that he's going through my profile over a day later, scrolling through my post history and aggressively replying to random posts I've made and gathering info about my interests.

This shit is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

TL;DR: I called someone a cuck over the internet and it's been on his mind for over 24 hours TOP KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKmKVBiGLlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>posting on reddit

>being on reddit

Well done. But please stay there.

show all his replies or you're also a cuck

Why is cuck such a deep penetrating insult to these people?

I don't get it. They can just admit they are cucks and its OK because muh social justice or whatever. Yet they choose to be butthurt about it?

>>>/reddit/

Cognitive dissonance.
They KNOW that it is bad, yet they can't accept that they are weak, pathetic human beings and an antithesis to everything biologically normal.

I SWEAR TO FUCK CHRIST YOU BETTER STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT REDDIT ON POL RIGHT NOW GOD DAMIT

>using reddit

Cuck

post his username or fuck off.

Show us some screencaps, you cuck

>Reddit
>calling someone else a cuck
>pot call kettle black

Kill yourself.

A FUCKING LEAF
>calling someone a cuck on Reddit
>posting on Reddit

Wait, so you browse reddit AND have a post history long enough for someone to be able to scroll through it, but yet you're calling someone else pathetic? OP confirmed for faggot.

Kill yourself.

>leaf
>reddit
>TL;DR
youtube.com/watch?v=OKmKVBiGLlk

And these faggots say
>Sup Forums is a hugbox
It's structurally impossible for it to be a hugbox on an anonymous board. That's why it's so funny to see people lose their shit like their reputation is on the line. You can't have a fucking reputation here, or a history, or anything. Every argument you have disappears into the ether, forgotton forever. The next time you come back, it starts all over again. The only thin that remains is the memory of other anons, none of whom you can identify or ever know. Ego is imposible; you might as well be trying to have a fistfight with an empty coat.

Reddit on the other hand, is a fucking toxic cesspool of twisted narcissim. Fuck that place to hell.

Any of you faggots calling us Sup Forumsineers cucks are missing the point. We're uncucking reddit en mass with our colonies at subreddits such as: /r/The_Donald, /r/european, /r/CringeAnarchy, and my personal favorite /r/AntiPOZI

Go back and stay back, fucking idiot.

No you are not. Reddit is cancer. If you must go to Reddit, you must only browse, never post, and you must go there only so that you can reinforce how much better we are than them. Ironic browsing is acceptable in small amounts.

>posts on reddit
>calls others a cuck
You may as well join this anti-Trump PAC kid

european has been banned
the donald has been overthrown by an "undercover" SJW probably muslim mod

Even the "we designed this sub to go against majority reddit" reddit was lost long ago, now it's just taking too long to die because no one will leave.

Let it die. Stop giving it traffic.

post replies or didn't happeninges

>not wanting to red pill normies
>not wanting to spread the virtual Reich
cuck

Reddit drama is as stupid as kikebook drama

nice thread fucking faggot

It's because he is a real looser cuck.

stay on reddit you moose fucking queer

>Reddit
>Canada
>thinks anyone here cares about you upsetting someone on Reddit

I think I know who is the real cuck here.

The other day I asked some guy in a TYT comment to explain me how is Trump a racist, and after debunking his reply he said that I better shut up before he reveals how I was posting nude pictures of someone on reddit. Literally what the fuck I don't even use reddit, I guess he spent his week searching for someone with a similar nick to mine and digging up his nasty secrets.

Leftists are so deluded.

NICE

BLOG