I need help. Encouragement. I am deeply depressed. I have an arsenal of xanax, opana...

I need help. Encouragement. I am deeply depressed. I have an arsenal of xanax, opana, roxicet and gabapentin if I really wanted to end this shitty life. I can't get in a better mood no matter what I do, what I take or who I talk to. I have 2 jobs and a new car so I am doing good on that part of my life. I don't have my own place I live with my nephew. I will never be able to get any further due to my drug addiction. But the addiction happened due to the following reasons:

I live in pain with scoliosis so addicted to pain meds. I go broke being able to stay out of pain.

I have depression so I take gabapentin to try to help with depression.

I take xanax to deal with my anxiety.

I am in debit with school loans, over drafted bank accounts, open lines of credit, credit cards, hospital bills, phone bills, etc. So my credit is fucked.

What is there really to live for? There's no fixing my life or me :( I never been suicidal but lately I been thinking its the best way to solve everything at once. People even make fun of me and my communication skills suck. I really don't know what to do. I lost my mom 2 years ago which made things 100x worse. Help me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghyamhuKpd8
youtube.com/watch?v=WfdzXmpAJrs
youtube.com/watch?v=D1QoyTmeAYw
youtube.com/watch?v=EEFMVIfl2UY
youtube.com/watch?v=1SUzcDUERLo
youtube.com/watch?v=iO46HdK3fzc
youtube.com/watch?v=6PeCD03n4Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=NE1HkkARinY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only read until you being depressed. Fuck off, nobody gives a shit about you, nobody cares, get lost you cretin.

Dick in toaster

youtube.com/watch?v=ghyamhuKpd8

Firstly...

With all your debts, there may be a way to wiggle out of some of them.

If your debt has not been paid for the last 6 years, and within that 6 years time span if you had no written contact with the debtors or acknowledge the debt as yours, then you can say the debt is statute barred.

If all your debts is recent, the best thing to do if your credit is bad. Is to claim bankruptcy.

Sure your credit rating will be hit hard as fuck, but it will kill the debts in their tracks, but if you do claim bankruptcy let the debtors know you are.

Then in 5/6 years time it will be wiped clean from your credit rating.

As for health, you may be psychologically causing yourself to think you are in pain, and that is bad, doesn't help when doctors just prescribe everything under the sun to keep you going so they get paid.

For 2 weeks, and it will be hard, stay off the meds, go cold turkey... it will be bad for a week, but if you have family let them know and make them your anchor and after your 2nd week you will be weened off the meds.

As for your spine, there is ways to help, lots of physio etc. I have ALS and I have pain with my spinal cord at times, but my back can be worked with, keeping it flexible. Doing nothing is bad and will cause your spine to stiffen.

life sucks, there is nothing to do with it, but idk, there must be at least one thing that you enjoy doing, get a hobby and distract yourself, it might work

youtube.com/watch?v=WfdzXmpAJrs

youtube.com/watch?v=D1QoyTmeAYw

Mexico , Cocain, and hookers for a week and u should /b fine. If not then suicide, but that's rare af

this is my favorite poem, i always come back when in life is dificult to find a piece of courage.
youtube.com/watch?v=EEFMVIfl2UY
just hold on!

shit op i don't know what to tell you, but honestly man we are all suffering, at least you're not alone. Life just sucks no matter who you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SUzcDUERLo

Im not gonna bullshit. Life sucks but tou should still try to enjoy it, if that means killing people do it. If that means moving and fucking your credit do it. Move out of the country and get a fake identity. Do the stuff you want. Laws are fun restrictions and government is fucking retarded. If your serious (I dont recommend it) take some one out in a final blaze of glory.

youtube.com/watch?v=iO46HdK3fzc

youtube.com/watch?v=6PeCD03n4Vg

youtube.com/watch?v=NE1HkkARinY

be thankful you have decent employment and a new ride. work as much as you can and pay off your debt. quit bitching and live your life the best you can. if you want things to get better than you have to give it a chance and create the conditions for things to improve. it takes work. even if you're addicted you can still be functional and live a worthwhile life.

>scoliosis
my sides

well user, thats all i have, tomorrow will be a better day, wherever you are i wish you the best, for you and you family.

no shutup fag everything is just a repost of a repost you cant even be original anymore cuz everybody already said stuff like a million years ago duh you idiet newfriend