Chemoreceptors
Thirst
Hunger
Magnetoception
Time

Other urls found in this thread:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/07/humans-have-a-lot-more-than-five-senses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roll, why the fuck not. I'll go for itch, since I have intense chronic atopic eczema, and have had for all 25 years of my life.

Magnetoception nigger detector

Time, I wanna be able to experience time at hyper speed

>sense

>Itch
>Hunger
>Time
Maybe you should learn what all the senses are before you make a thread, retard, these arent senses

So... I'd go smell.

I have a hyperactive sense of smell, even if removed it'd probably be better than being able to have supersmell

Are you retarded?
Look up the human senses. There's more than the 5 you learn in elementary school

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/07/humans-have-a-lot-more-than-five-senses/

Next time don't be a retard. Retard.

I'm fully fucking aware there's more than 5 you dumb cunt, I said you should look up what >all the senses are, I said nothing about numbers, I simply said these specific things arent senses, its been proven

No it hasn't.
Don't argue with quads singles fag.

Itch is a perception/sense, though it's debated on if it's exactly 1 unique sense, or a combination of senses... As for now it's considered a unique one.

Hunger is a sense, no debate.

Time is argued, though you do have time perception not relative to the other senses, so It's an iffy one. Either way you're wrong, don't be a dumbfag.

so you have no sense of the passing of time, time passes and you have no idea, and you can not eat for a couple of days and not really feel anything, you dont sense either of those?

Time me

Do I still sense time now?

Pressure, thermoception, itch, stretch receptors, thirst, hunger and magnetoception are all just the sense of touch.

Dubs

I choose sight

Ill lose itch

Holy shit you're fucking autistic, with every new word you embarrass yourself more