Sup /b

sup /b

i just fucked a girl and i didnt bust
she came twice.

is there something wrong with me or is she just bad at fucking? the head was trash but the pussy felt nice. WHY DIDNT I NUT /B

because you are a homosexual

When's the last time you'd been with a lady before this instance?

i had sex 2 other times,
the last time was a year and a half ago
i'm 19

Sex is a bit of a different frame of stimulation compared to jerking off. The dick is thankfully not a complicated organ, but it can work itself into habits after a while.

Just stay the course. If she is, or becomes, a regular sex partner, I'd suggest you refrain from fapping and your dick will put 2 and 2 together after a few sexytimes.

Sincerely,
-- Someone who had the same issue.

it happens sometimes, also if its been a while.
if it was just a random bitch it sounds gay but its prob bc you didnt like her, sex is way better when its with a girl you actually like

>WHY DIDNT I NUT
she stole your manhood. you will never cum again until you hunt her down and eat her heart

dont worry nigga
pretty normal in firts times

This

early onset sickle cell

you fap too much and arent sensitive, take a fap break for a few days if not a week , then cum buckets, fucking pleb

git gud

Kek

How long weekend you doing it? Were you on drugs/alcohol/nervous?

I'm the same, been with the same girl 10 years, she's tight as fuck and her arse is even tighter and I still rarely ejaculate from sex. BJs and jerking off are fine.

Have you tried prostate stimulation?

she came twice just from fucking? she faked it

My wife multiple organs from fucking. You need to git gud

how? i've only ever finished from clitoral stimuli.. sex feels good but it doesn't get me where other stuff gets me, i guess everyone is different

i ate the puss after she topped me and then i smashed for like 30 minutes bruh she came buckets but i didnt cum a drop

Some women are different. She cums from clit stim like any other girl but she also cums from regular sex, multiple times.

Got vids if you have snapchat? I'll send.

Whisky dick?

Closet gay?

Same bro. Nubs, Amirite.png