With my poo poo

Eat it and post with timestamp.

Op never delivers

Eat it

make a poo snowman

clap

Timestamp or gtfo

Smear itbon your walls and post pic

This ain't shit. It's chocolate. Fuck off.

Le snow man

Horribly unoriginal and OP will not do that

send it to a youtube po box

Stick it back up your ass

i second this

blend it into a milkshake with chocolate milk and ice, yogurt however you wish to flavor

Put it back into pooper

send it to the white house

this

bake in oven
when dry, crumble into powder
snort all
???
profit

>rolling
if dubs, eat it and share video.

microwave

re roll

go to the shop and hand it over as payment

where is timestamp OP

Cum on it

> Stick it back in your ass
> Squirt barbecue sauce up ass
> Shit out again
> Fry for 3 minutes on medium
> Bon Appetite

I, too, support this.

Smear it on a sleeping family members face and record it

WINRAR

eat it

winrar.

put it back where it came from

Shove 2 up your nose, 2 in your ear, and eat the rest

>Winrars
OP needs to deliver

reroll

WINRAR

Throw it at a cop.

Goto the nearest police station shout Allah ackbah and throw poo at officers, then pull out a gun and start shooting

call it jamal and raise it

Come on dubs

claim child allowance

stick it back up your ass already

shove it back up

Hurry up faggot and why are your hands wrinkled? Did you shit in the bathtub?

Eat and swallow it.

Smoke it

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Rerolling

Reroll

Oh, so the word faggot offended you? Well, I'm pretty sure only trannys and fags like you and your friends get upset about it. Also, why the fuck are you posting your comment on Sup Forums? Go drink some shit your male tears mug, you dirty SJW faggot.

Choose the best answer:

1. This is bait. This is such painfully obvious bait I'm going to hurl.

2.Fuck off, faggot. This is Sup Forums. We're a bunch of anonymous strangers browsing a site that borders the dark web for normalfags, we say and do whatever the fuck we want and there is nothing you can do about it, no matter how badly your burning desire for social justice wages war in your shriveled pathetic excuse for a uterus.

this is bait you dummyidiot
if not then both of you are stupid

>STUFF INTO ASS
>POOP INTO DIAPER
>POST PICS
>???
>PROFIT

BUMPING FOR DELIVERENCE

since OP is a faggot and failed to deliver
>NEXT PERSON TO ROLE DUBS TAKES OP'S PLACE

Deliver cunt

Put it back up yer butt