Saw the other day right when it 404ed. Albuquerque checking in

Saw the other day right when it 404ed. Albuquerque checking in

tits for interest?

Fuck you Albuquerque.

Phoenix masterrace reporting

Also in abq, checking in

Hell's inferno... Why the fuck would you want to live in a place like that.

Where in ABQ?
Manzano chick

New Mexico has dope ass flag

Phoenix should not exist. It is a monument to man's arrogance.

By the fair grounds, I came from Highland.

I'm up off of tramway

Born and raised. I'm also not a little bitch and can tolerate a little heat.

You're lucky. It's ghetto over here.

Checkin in from clone town

All these niggers are probably from the north. The desert isn't that bad. The worse place to live is by the Mohave desert.

rich faggot

It's ghetto everywhere man. I'm close to central, not the fucking north east.

Checking in and bumping for my fellow 505 Sup Forumstards. I'm surprised this many people have posted, usually NM threads get lost to 404.

bumping w/ local tits.

She's from RR

Fuck everything about Central man

I know right. It's a saturday night, what the fuck else is there to do then jerk around on Sup Forums in this shit hole

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Clone town aka Mini Albuquerque with a Walmart.

If you browse Sup Forums regularly, you're an autistic jerk off anyways.

Someone's obviously from New Mexico.

Frontier?

My wife in the 505

Or go to village inn. Give my workplace some mooneeeeyyyy

I had a death roll with lube from there two days ago. I only can take so much Frontier a week.

I only go to village in on Wednesdays, buy a drink and eat my pie

Looks like vero

A classic. Swear this is all Sup Forums knows of NM

Don't forget breaking bad.
Also gross.

I've definitely seen this girl around though. I want to say I went to high school with her but I'm not sure.

anyone else got any wins? Goal is to recognize someone

Know me?

Total butterface, but that ass is fucking nice tbh. I'd fuck her.

Rachel from Sandia

where from?

Mooooooore

Highland.

all I got. took alot just to get those.

UNM sorority girls

why is albuquerque such a shit hole?

why so many homeless? Wtf is up with the police not responding to anything besides murder?

Alamogordo bringing a reality check

I feel bad man...all this shit gets talked about ABQ and yet it's still a step up from every other city in the state.

If you don't have a Zia symbol tat, are you even really from NM? Eddy county checking on

Albuquerque is a really poor state because 1.) There are a lot of immigrants here who live off of welfare and 2.) Because the people who run the state, like the Gov. Susanna Martinez is a fucking moron. She hates the education program and cuts it repeatedly, and all of the taxes right now are pretty much going to the Albuquerque rapid transit which is complete bullshit and isn't useful for our piece of shit city. There is no concern for the mentally ill here, for students and hardly for the elderly. Abq is overall always been a shitty city however.

Edgewood

Because it's cliche and basic. I hate New Mexico, why would I want it anywhere on my body?

Chequed

New Mexico has a cool flag.

Because New Mexico is bad fucking ass and I'm proud to be from here?

Southern NM master race reporting in. Las Cruces born and raised

g h e t t o

New Mexico is the worst place to raise a child in the states. We beat out Mississippi which is saying something. That being said the older I get the more I appreciate it. I mean fuck living there I bailed hard. But its a great place to be from..

>raising children
Anyone who would even consider doing this anywhere is scum and should be gassed.

I just sold my house in California and moved to southern New Mexico. I can buy 10 houses here for what I sold my one house for in California.

No regrets

It is a proven statistic that New Mexico has one of the highest rates of child abuse in the US.
I definitely agree with you that it's a great place to be from.

nice tattoo

It's cheap as hell to live here. I mean, there's a reason why everyone moves here for retirement.

VP at UNM Cheyenne

ass bump

No

What's Las Cruces like for real? I've never been to NM at all. I've been to Arizona, and as much shit as people talk about it, I happen to really like Tucson.

Las Cruces is like a weak Tucson. Gets hot. Gets cold. Barely shit to do.

Dude above probably hasn't spent much time here. It's a great place if you're a laid back person. Bug local music scene. Tons of stoners. Great outdoor shit to do. Granted it's still a lot smaller than Tucson.

Wife loves doggy style

Any valley girls?

Some dude posted this girl in a previous NM thread, her name is Eden.

Madi

Alyssia S

another abq checking in
there is shitfuckall to do here but it's still sorta comfy

Dawnna B

>forgot pic

MJ

Angelique

Celeste

Westside here.

no reservation bitches?