I met who I thought was my soul mate... We talked about mairrage and everything...

I met who I thought was my soul mate... We talked about mairrage and everything... Was with her for a while and I was at the peak happiness in my life.

until I got dumped a few months ago

Ever since, I hit rock bottom. Didn't go to my job for 2 weeks until I quit... Parents still think I work there.

I sleep all day in order to escape reality... Never want to leave my bed.

I didn't attend my college classes until I got withdrawn.

I started getting into weed and smoke every day and night behind my families back, I enter my house high as fuck and they think I'm normal.

I got into a few debt since I have no job.

I tried to experiment with more drugs such as kratom, but stocked with weed.

I genuinely just want to end my life... It's been like this for 4 months now. Everyone thinks I'm fine, but deep down I'm really not.

My family actuslly think I'm at work now... When I'm really just at a park alone smoking weed and being in a pitfall of depression.

Try other drugs. Not meth or something though

What would you recommend... Heroin?

Been there done that user...shit gets more bareable as time goes on.just get stoned and don't an hero just yet

The cycle of rejection goes for 13 months. Be strong, user

>my soul mate
no such thing

literally only one person can help you and it's yourself

This^^^

1. There's no such thing as soul mates. There are millions of people on Earth you could end up with and be perfectly happy.

2. If something like this sent you into a pitfall of depression and unemployment, it would definitely be worth seeing a therapist (who could also refer you to a psychiatrist if deemed necessary.)

3. Nothing anyone here can say will make you feel any better. It's a shitty situation you're in. You'll be okay, though. Hang in there brother.

And why are you destroying your life for some bitch who doesn't give a shit about you?

Only the best

until you make a move to get help, you wont get help
get help user

personal experience btw

Shit you've got it easy.

how old are you lol.

I tried helping myself by going to the gym and stuff but it wasn't helping at all

I don't have insurance... And I'm trying really

We knew each other since we were kids. And now she is gone. Compeletly. 100%. It was true love

Early 20s

The sooner you realize that women are fickle minded and will leave you on a whim, the better. Doesn't matter how long she knew you.

You're being so fucking dumb.
Go out and meet girls you dipshit.

You're putting her on a pedestal and that's clear
You're love struck right now
So much so that you can't even see a flaw about her

When you close your eyes imagine her, you most likely see bright colors and a smile
Take the colors away, stop her from being this fantasy girl because she isn't

Seek help now

A girl ripped my heart out not to long ago, I'm mostly over it but when I see her it just burns
Give it time let it go

Why did she dump you?

>Early 20s
im guessing from your syntax this is the first girl you've felt this kind of connection with. It's not unique. Even though it feels unique, believe me you can create those exact same feelings with someone else. It just takes time. There's nothing wrong with being down about your situation, but you're starting to let it control your life, which is the real issue.

lsd homie. go look at nature and shit

hi OP, i am was exactly like you. pretty much everything you said. 4 years later and i can tell you, my life still sucks. i have no job, live with my parents again, havent dated at all, fucked a few random sluts but eh. i hope you savored what you had, because its gone. just my experience

as someone with 30k debt working a part time job without being able to get any earning from it because of the debt, i got to say OP, you can still go through it, you own your feelings and your will its all about you