So today I went to my girlfriends house for dinner. After dinner her sister had to wash the dishes...

So today I went to my girlfriends house for dinner. After dinner her sister had to wash the dishes. And boy was I in for a disgusting site. Right there in front of my eyes the bitch starts washing the dishes with a fucking sponge and soap. As if this was the fucking 50s. What's even worse is they HAD A DISHWASHER. Why the fuck would anyone do that Sup Forums? Its fucking gross. You wash the filth off of one dish only to reapply it to the fucking next dish with the sponge. Completely unsanitary. Honestly the ONLY way to make this practice half way sanitary would be to switch sponges between each dish. And obviously no one is going to do that. Why wouldn't they fucking buy plastic cups/silverware/plates like a normal fucking person? Or at LEAST use the dishwasher...

Needless to say I was fucking disgusted and left immediately. Jesus I fucking ate off of those plates.

stupid bait, but you know that home dishwashers re-use the water, right? like it's not constantly draining and using new water from the pipe. it does cycles like your clothes washer.

Which is why I said to use plastics you fucking moron. Dishwashers are fucking garbage at cleaning as well, but it's better than just rubbing sponges with layers of filth all over your dishes.

not very environmentally friendly, user

Who the fuck cares. Burn the shit if you are that worried about it.

no one answer this baiting bitch and let this thread die

is her sister hot?

also your plastic silverware came from a filthy plastic factory in china

lol...
>implying a faggot neckbeard NEET like OP has a girlfriend

>hurr someone disagrees with my disgusting lifestyle so it must be bait

Maybe you should get a better paying job so you join us in the 21st century

Sure user. They are made by filthy China men and not fucking machines

Stop projecting bitch

ITT, OP doesn't understand "soap".

>if you put soap on filth it's totally clean bro

Sure tard

Funny how all you plebs disagree, yet not a single one of you mother fuckers can prove me wrong

Well color me convinced. OP clearly does not understand how surfactants work

Well fuck bro why don't you just put a little soap on your plate and call it good? I mean it will be clean after right?

Bait.
'Bate
Your next thread will be about the superity of bidets over wiping your ass.
What're you gonna do? Walk out of a McDonald's then?
Cunt.

the fatty acids in soap surround everything, decrease the surface tension, and allow it to be washed away by polar solvents (like water). While it may not kill any bacteria or viruses, they are washed down the drain by water.

yes, as long as you emulsify it and rinse it off with water. you just described soap.

>hurr he thinks my life style is disgusting!
>must be bait

Getting pathetic at this point.

And what the fuck are you on about McDonald's?

>bro I swear the filth just washes away

Then why do all sponges look disgusting???? Why, on the VERY FEW occasions that I have used one, are they always covered in filth????

Your sponges are filthy because you're a disgusting moron who doesn't know how to use soap