Patriots Celebration Thread

I know the game hasn't started yet, but we did it boys. Get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1QthkJVqDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Falkons? Literally who?

>I said i would wagon the pats in the playoffs if none of my teams are there

>im a dolphins bills divide fan

falcons win pats have no defense

>dolphins bills divide fan

nice try jinxer

ITS A LONG STORY

falcons defense is even worse tbqh

>if post ends in 1-9 Patriots lose

In going to enjoy this since the patriots wont even get one touchdown. They probably only get like 3 or 4 field goals AT THE MOST.

Be ready to see Tom Brady cry when he gets obliterated 31 - 9

Kek

Pats defense is great, they bend but never break, allow for short passes forcing them to make 100 plays to march down the field, but stop them at redzone because less area to cover and less fatigue trying to cover a huge area.

I never watched a NFL game. what should a Balkan yard like me expect if I watch it tonight

You better win, you fucking tea niggers. I put a lot of money on a New England victory.

Lots of ad breaks.

I was born in the new of england, now i invested alot of money into this franchise, i hope we score many goals and such so i can get my money back, forza the patriots etc etc !!

This. Jews run the NFL. Lots of breaks in general, even without ads.

WHERE'S MY WALLET

Is New England the best place to live in the USA?

we have advanced my grease eating friend, now we do our dark biddings online, scamming and such, pickpocketing is very old school

>Falcons allowing an average of 24 points in their last 3 games

wew lad

Nah entire boston area is a shithole, too many non whites. But this is the truth about any urban area in the US.

>boston area
I think he said, "New England".
98.5% glorious living.

This game is going to be sad, the pats defense could win by themselves. Add in the GOAT QB and there's going to be a lot of suicides tonight in Shitlanta.

>comfy weather
>nice old buildings
>access to water that won't give you hypothermia during the summer
>neighbors won't be absolutely terrible
>still well-forested and plenty of areas to hike
>mountains, nothing too impressive but nice enough for either hiking or mountain biking
>history all over the place
>probably the largest collection of dumbass laws you'll be required to follow, because a single population center (NYC, Boston, etc.) will dominate how the state votes

The only places you'll get away from most of the dumb laws are out in Montana etc., or Alaska, and all of those lack the infrastructure and history of New England. Also no sports teams worth rooting for.
New England is not bad/10.

Massachusetts alone is a pretty comfy state, despite how they vote.

ttt

I know its early but fuck it.

>lgtss
>the city of this thread

Can i get a patriots pepe?

second

Feels good to be on the winning side of history

Why? You had to know neither team would be there. Just become a Pats fan and get it over with.

He meant his google wallet.

TOM BRADY

TOM BRADET

great game. Just finished here. PAtriots by 9

Alaska has incinerating toilets. Pretty nice.

>posting this so it gets necroed if the Patriots lose
Painfully predictable.

>

0-14

>OP

I think you mean 0-21

THAT INTERCEPTION
WEW

FUCK YOU PATS FAGGOTS
STEELERS MIGHT NOT HAVE BEATEN YOU NIGGERS BUT ITS TIME YOU DIRTY MICKS GET SOME OF YOUR OWN FUCKING MEDICINE

F

Let's get this shit started

>The City of Boston

My bad

>CITY OF OP

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game.

Really makes you think

>second half ends 21-3

really gets the noggin joggin

Wow, so no one scores for the rest of the game?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Falcons be like

Make this pasta

New pasta?

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Patriots are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patriots topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

HAHAHAHAH

TRUMPFAGS BTFO

EAT SHIT BRADY

u mad?

>mfw put $100 on the Falcons

so the blacks in Atlenta will no doubt have a riot tonight and smash and loot all the shops

i've been in a coma for 15 years, how are my Bucs doing against NE

kek

>Republican state in the south beats Yankee cuck central
>Drumpf b-b-btfo

ALL WE DO IS WIN BABY

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL FUCKIN RAPED

fuck

What happened? Wasn't Patriots supposed to be the greatest team?

>the shitty of OP

What will be the most iconic photo taken during this game?

Top kek
>OP

Massive butthurt.

that's definitely a white people thing

It's "le cut inside man" tier. Lacks a cheeky smile, tho

More like Malcom BUTTler lmao

>28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3 >28-3

Thanks Cheatriots, now the rest of us in the NFCS will have to deal with smug ass Fatlanta fans for the offseason. Fuck you.

Are you baiting right now? It is pasta.

>Be ready to see Tom Brady cry when he gets obliterated 31 - 9
Looking like a good guess.

Are you a wizard?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

The whole Patriots organization is full of trumpfags:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1QthkJVqDI

>It's happening

>The City of Tom

Hmmm, I wonder if there is a higher percentage of Trump fans in Georgia or New England...

Haven't seen a choke like this since the Broncos played the Seahawks

no one cares about the fans

>31 - 9
>31 - 9
>31 - 9
>31 - 9
>31 - 9

>Objectively, explicitly, verifiably BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>I-im still right t-though

WERE PROUD OF OUR DIXIE
HOORAY
HOORAY

Is the blatant racism on Sup Forums a meme? Or do you seriously believe that whites are a superior race?

>I doubted you at the beginning of the day
>but now you might be fucking right

Always bet on red

>31 - 9
ARE YOU A FUCKING WIZARD

"Wrong"

>Georgia Falcons

Nope. Atlanta is liberal as fuck.

Nice try, leaf

Good game so far.

WE'LL FIGHT AGAIN THIS TIME WE'LL WIN
WE'VE LIVED, WE'LL DIE IN DIXIE