Are any of you lonely Sup Forums?

Are any of you lonely Sup Forums?

we're on Sup Forums aren't we?

incredibly, I think I need a bird

I haven't talked to anybody since May. I even use self check out at stores to avoid conversation.

Well I'll talk to you. I'm Greg, nice to meet you. What's up man?

Too true

Mostly alone but not "lonely". It's nice, too much socializing drains my energy and most people become irritating after a while. Gonna jump back into dating once I've got my shit sorted out too. Everyone thinks I'm gone for a few months, it's perfect.

I get the thing about socializing being very draining. But how do you make that work in dating?

FEELS THREAD? ITS BEEN AWHILE

How do you "jump into dating?" Maybe I'm socially inept or something, but do you do this by just randomly hitting on girls and trying to start conversations with them? I find it hard to believe that someone can just "jump" right into it.

Especially today. That's the only reason I'm on Sup Forums right now after not having browsed in months.

I want to break-down and just cry and there's no real reason why. I guess I just don't have many friends.

Feel the same way. I just realized that even my closest friends can be unreliable a lot, and I only have a few to begin with... maybe like 4? Everybody else in the world is a stranger or an acquaintance to me.

not him but non-platonic relationships are different. It's why you'll see shut-ins go out get social get a gf and go right back to being shut-ins because they have what they need. Unfortunately most women tend to leave them because well they're shut-ins.

Want to be truly happy Sup Forums? Just be a sociopath.

You have probably been trouble over many small things, rather than any one thing. Maybe watch a sad movie to give you a reason to cry? You might feel better afterwards

I just ask questions and let her do most of the talking. I like socializing with girls I'm interested in so dates are more fun than BS small talk with random people. Had plans to see this beautiful mixed girl but wasn't in a good state at the time so I told her I had to go somewhere for a few months. When I "come back" I'll be ready. It's nice being able to put things off sometimes, constantly having to talk and maintain relationships can suck and takes away time to do more fulfilling things imo

Yes, very. I consider myself a lone wolf and don't like to join the crowd like most people do. However, that doesn't mean I don't want a companion... I want someone to share my life with. No matter how much of an introvert I am, being able to talk to someone about anything at all sounds really nice. But it's gotta be the right person, because I'd rather be alone or single than be with the wrong person.

Just actively trying to get dates. Pretty much hitting on girls and building relationships, or just trying to fuck lmao. Some girls aren't worth the effort of trying to date, just a drain on time and energy

Yep
3 months ago my girl left me in over a fucking text only to have some other guy in a few weeks
And my friends don't really contact me that much, I'm no ones first choice

This

Is there any person you see as a first choice? Well... Maybe except your ex

my ex told me she used to do that. she told me to do the same. "fake it 'til you make it" she said.

Well I guess my best friend is this girl I know I'll just call her k but she never really makes time for me but she says I'm her best friend and all that shit
So her I guess

muh feels. thats literally so deep im crying rn

My ex also had that mentality I'm btw

It truly fucks with you and it's just a bad habit

No, also check this:

I see... That can be quite demoralizing. Honestly I'm kinda dealing with somewhat the same thing, so I'm not entirely sure about how to handle it. I have thought about just showing up unannounced, and basically hope they take it well.

Yes I am and I'm so sad because of it sometimes

Lonely as hell recently. All of my mates moved away, gf left but not before "ur going nowhere in life", & i'm about to leave for a job. maybe a fresh start is all I need right now

>Just actively trying to get dates
Okay, now what?

Yes.

Showing up unannounced is always a great idea

Can anyone of you become my best friend?

See where it goes from there? If we get along than go on another obviously, and hook up. End goal is getting laid and maybe a relationship if we're compatible enough.

i didn't take her advice. i knew it wouldn't be good. she did though.

also broke up with me via text. now she's a hypocritical bitch. i still miss her. she made me the happiest i've been in a while.

Yeah...

At worst it's just one date and making out then leaving it at that. Not bad

That sounds comfy

Extremely, but good online friends that I can visit pretty frequently help a lot. I'd probably have hung myself years ago if that wasn't the case.

Yes very lonely.
But it's mostly my own fault... I've refused to grow up, refused to move with the times, don't make much effort to see many people, and I'm generally a complete fucking idiot constantly on social media when drunk and that puts everyone off wanting to see me (or that's my theory anyway).

There's been a beautiful woman who I've wanted to be with for the past 10 years or so, she's the most adorable beautiful woman ever and she's a model and everything and she actually likes me and keeps telling me I'm amazing and she keeps trying to make plans but she's so amazing that I'm kinda scared since I've not got laid in 3 years and completely lost all confidence with women.

I'm sorry, that seems to be quite personal. I've got an emotional wall to take care off.

learned the hard way that no one stays in your life forever, ive lost so many friends that i don't even bother trying to make new ones anymore. youll meet the right people at the right time, learn to enjoy being alone in the meantime and youre set for life. trying to constantly make friends and force relationships is just work and leaves you feeling alone. maybe it's easier for me to detach myself from other people because i moved around lot and had to say goodbye to people i thought id be friends with forever

Sounds like abandonment issues to me.

and then there are friends that i never had the chance to say goodbye to.

tldr 99% of relationships/friendships are temporary, some are good while they last though

i don't see how that sounds like "abandonment issues" at all. im not clingy and i don't try and force anything, some of these pussies ITT say they'd kill themself if they had to be alone. realizing that nothing lasts isn't the same as being scared of it

it's called growing up and not being a little bitch who needs validation from others to be happy. i used to be outgoing, but now i dislike or have to pretend to like people and it's annoying. id rather be alone because hanging out with idiots like you are a waste of energy and most people are fake

>Not wanting to form relationships, because of an expectation of it being lost.

i don't bother forming relationships with random people who i know won't be relevant in the future. i like dating and making friends, but i don't waste much energy trying to hold on. every now and then you meet people who you actually connect with, but the majority of people aren't like that. that's not a fear of being abandoned, just a realization that 90% of relationships of any kind are temporary and won't matter in the future so wasting my time trying to constantly pursue them is retarded. i can count all my "true friends" on one hand and not one girl ive dated who im still in love with. im an introvert, not a spineless pussy who can't handle "abandonment", whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean anyways. bitch

You're literally me
Like same shit happened to me

what's your name?

My bad, I misunderstood your position. No offence intended

Is this a cringe thread?