>He uses Netflix

LMAO, YOU COULD LITERALLY DL A TORRENT OR USE KODI AND ADD EXODUS WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED AS AN APP ON ANY COMP OR ANDROID DEVICE

LMAOOOOOOO

LITERALLY PAYING FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN GET FOR FREE WITH THE SAME STREAMING QUALITY

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-exodus-for-kodi/
kodi.tv/download/
seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-phoenix-for-xbmc/
seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-1channel-add-on-xbmc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Convenience?

But that's illegal

Whatever, it's my parents account so I don't pay anything. Sure their selection has gone to shit but it's convenient. I probably would not be willing to pay for the service myself.

It actually technically isn't (srs) + just use a vpn

I don't understand why people use Netflix. It's like some worldwide mind control plot that affects everyone but me. Why on earth would someone use netflix? Can someone shed some light on this?
It can't be for moral and ethical reasons, right? People couldn't have suddenly gotten all ethical, especially when it involves their wallet.

I like watching on my TV app and it's comfy and convenient

comcast has on demand for many shows too but it's slow and only lets you fast forward really slowly and shows you ads

The simple reason is they don't have access to the information. They can't fathom that there is a service exactly like Netflix for free.

>I don't understand why people use Netflix.

Because you can plop down on the couch and watch something entertaining for nearly free with almost zero effort. Which no other service can claim except for maybe Amazon.

Normie's don't torrent. Normie's don't stream.

Well it's pretty cheap. Albeit, the downside is that it doesn't have loads of films. I have it on my TV and it streams in top quality instantly so downloading it would take a while without it. Also great when you get back from a night with the boys and you just wanna crash and put something on real quick.

Buy a raspberry pi for 20-30 dollars and install kodi or osmc on it then install exodus using this guide:

there you go, free streaming movies and tv and if theres anything edgy or obscure, just dl from a torrent or use the youtube app

>there is a service exactly like Netflix for free.

Name that service, if you're so great.

autism

I'm not that user but... torrent? or those websites that say "watch a movie online for free". Granted, it's not the same interface if that's what you mean (in the case of torrent) and the other sites sometimes have tons of ads.

here you go:

kodi.tv/download/
seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-phoenix-for-xbmc/
seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-1channel-add-on-xbmc/

Can Exodus stream torrents? I've been using Quasar but since the last update I've found it exceedingly crashy.

Or you can

1. Have Netflix
2. Watch something

some of us actually have jobs

also I'm more than happy to support a company that puts out good shit without riddling it with ads.

Pls don't make this a copypasta that gets spammed daily on Sup Forums.
I can't visit Sup Forums any more because I still BUY 3DS games.

You don't have to use an rpi btw, that's just a cheap method for your home big screen tv, you can simply download the kodi app onto your computer or you can install it on any android device

how is this supposed to connect to wifi and download things?

how am I supposed to interact with it while sitting on a couch

Most normal people don't watch things on a computer, user. So unless there is a "one click, straight out of the box" way to watch things on a TV, Netflix is king.

What's your setup? What devices do you have?

samsung tv and phone

the tv has a netflix app so it streams it over wifi

>Hey you wanna watch a movie tonight?
>Sure! You bring the popcorn, I'll bring my 11" tablet
>Oh, I forgot....I have a .... thing I have to go to.

Raspberry Pis have ethernet and wifi, you can connect to a kodi on raspberry pi via a mobile phone app for free and download the app from an app store or use any keyboard or mouse you have available

Again idiot, if you have any android box or rpi you can watch all the tv shows and movies you want for free which in a few months will be worth more than netflix and will have more of a selection

>I don't understand why people choose to so this thing which is easy and essentially free when there is a much more difficult option that is free and is borderline illegal.

I haven't used my Netflix account in about a year, i just wouldn't be arsed to cancel my subscription.

and where do these illegal movies get streamed from?

>for nearly free

Remote server locations.

>watch all the tv shows and movies you want for free which in a few months will be worth more than netflix and will have more of a selection

Can I get there in 3 clicks or less, is it in HD, and is it ACTUALLY legal? Not "they'll never catch you and who cares?"

My mom pays for it so she can watch Gilmore Girls.

not worth getting fined

>not realizing that people who get netflix basically pay to get the shows made since they attract the investors aka commercials