Year is 2017

>year is 2017
>people still use google chrome

explain why you use chrome in 2017. i want to see how brain dead some of you morons are.

extensions mainly. suggest an alternative retard

Edge master race reporting in

>begging for replies

this board was fun at one point, what made you little twats think conflict was the only way to post?

cannot imagine being as retarded as you.

Opera.
Firefox.
If you're going to use chrome at least use Chromium.
Netrunner might be good eventually.
SeaMonkey is decent.

i don't.
>opera master race reporting in

>complaining about someone making random thread on Sup Forums

I have a chromecast
/thread

literally masterrace... so many cool features packed into a personalized interface with pretty fast load times. love it user

I use chrome because it's convenient and easy to navigate.

You heard him, OP. This guy has chromecast. Delet this thread.

>can't answer a simple question

The misplaced arrogance is strong with this one.

>i use chrome because it's easy to navigate and it's convenient

could you be anymore fucking vauge? this is the dumbest fucking explanation i've ever been given for using chrome over opera.

hell yes my dude. i switched here from firefox and i love the ui and everything about it.

Summerfag at it again.

I personally use firefox due to the number of extensions and available themes. I have heard of opera but have never used it. how does it compare to firefox?

How do you even fall for this? It screams b8 you fucking newfag, lol.

buzzword at it again.

firefox is actually really nice. either one works for me.

oh man, if you think i'm a newfag for falling for some bait you should go to pol. literally you could make a single thread asking "Why can't we just print more money" and everyone will reply extremely fucking angry and screaming at you.

Not who you were replying to but I'm gonna go try that brb

chrome has a much bigger community, therefore more extensions, faggot.

it's essentially the same, but much faster, much better ui, built in VPN, and built in adblock. any extensions you really need are stylish, uBlock origin, and https anywhere, all of which are available on the opera addons page.

I haven't had any need to switch yet. Chrome serves me well.

Because there's not a single reason not to.

I use internet explorer.

built in VPN? how does one access that?

Enjoy the botnet you fucking retards

I use opera and it was really easy for me to switch
Has everything chrome has and more

Other browsers are slow as fuck. I've tried Opera since they're claiming to be the fastest. Nope, still not as fast or smooth as Chrome.

Just sucks because Opera is slower than Chrome. I tried Opera, just couldn't stand how slow it is compared to chrome, especially when watching streams where the delay is always at least 3 seconds behind chrome speeds.

i quite like firefox.

I use Chrome because im a normal human being that doesn't spend time researching which search engine takes .35 seconds less to pull up anime tits

it has a good interface

>having so little ram what web browser you use matters

kek bet you poorfags use linux also

noticed like no difference in speed

>year is 2017
>OP is still a faggot

I use chrome because I like it when google knows everything I do.

I'm a web designer so I switch tabs a lot and often have dozens of tabs open at once. Tried other browsers but settled with Chrome. It's not perfect but I can do things faster with it. Websites tend to load quicker with it too.

this

666 when you see it; you'll shit bricks

Because firefox is nothing but a huge ball of memory leaks

you don't even need opera to use their vpn on your android phone. search opera free vpn. problem is a free vpn is going to be heavily loaded and it's torturously slow alot times.

if you use their browser then select the option

I also keep a lot of tabs open
maybe I don't really notice because my internet is already sanic fast
could also be that ur doing some gay nerd web designer shit that's more demanding

hey op and opera fags. quit calling us retards for not using opera. ok? i use chrome because i do pretty much everything through the google ecosystem. and chrome is better suited to take advantage of that. it's a cpu hog and memory hog sometimes when they mess up when releasing a new version, but i've seen the same shit with firefox. firefox used to be worse. i have no problems with chrome, so quit trying so hard to pretend that everyone should use your favorite browser. and besides if everyone used opera, used probably use whatever else is the #20 browser just so you can come here and make threads and pretend like you're special snowflakes on the cutting edge with deep technical knowledge, so stfu

>come to this thread
>read about opera
>whatthehelldownload.rar

what have i been doing without this browser all this time??

> op samefagging

>i use chrome because i do pretty much everything through the google ecosystem
wat
opera is chrominium or some shit idk but I use lots of google shit and chrome isn't doing anything that opera isn't doing for me
anyways enjoy the
B O T N E T

beautiful speech. standing up for non-opera fags. op just got btfo

what botnet? i don't have a botnet.

aye aye captain