youtube.com/watch?v=ZTAZ4yVf5zs
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#cite_note-179
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I say kill them all

This is a two way road
>shitty owner
>shitty parent

because babies are useless and there's overpopulation.
theyre doing us a favor.

Only faggot cucks hate pits, go walk your cat faggot

This dude is a faggot

all these answers are correct.

Are you from Buenos Aires?

I've known lots of people with these dogs and the thing they mostly have in common is that they are poor and trashy and have no power in their lives. I think they buy the dogs knowing that they are scary dogs because they want to feel like badasses that you shouldn't fuck with.

Then they get attached to the dogs, because they're dogs, and stop treating them the way they need to treat them to keep them behaved, so bad shit happens, and they are just defending their "family"
In short, they know damn well the dogs are dangerous, they just want to keep them anyway, so they defend them with lies and bullshit if they need to.

they account for 2/3rds of fatal dog attacks, it's obvious these animals are too violent and aggressive to be owned by the average person

Lots are more aggressive than most dogs. Terrier as well. They need owners that are more attentive to ensure they stay in line.

Too bad only Mexicans and niggers have them so shit like this happens.

pretty sure this is bait but.
I work as a vet tech and mainly worked with pit bulls while training and all of them were very good dogs just depends on if they were socialized and treated well.

Yeah these dogs are sweethearts, just like dobermans and rottweilers. But inexperienced shitty owners never socialize them or give them an outlet for their energy. There are plenty of examples of this, even little Chihuahua's or golden retrievers turn mean as fuck with trash upbringing. The difference is that the big scary ones have actual killing power.

They do not account for that portion of attacks though. Golden retrieves hold that stat.

They're the most loyal dogs there is. They are mirrors of their owners

Not really. It's because pitbulls are tremendously preferred by criminal faggots because they look intimidating. Same with rottweilers, dobermans, and any other big, muscular, intimidating dog. So when the majority of owners are shitty, the dogs tend to be shitty. You're not gonna catch delinquents trying to be hard with Shih Tzus.

I've never seen a suburban family preferring a pitbull family dog over something like a labrador or golden retriever, either.

Except for thats the wrong statistic you ass bandit

>focusing on the abused animal not the abuser
>not knowing the abusers bear ultimate responsibility
>joining the bandwagon of tards that think this represents most bullies.
>i prescribe killing self.

>Doggo hardwired to do doggo things
>owners are shitbags who treat it like shit
>leave doggo alone with a squishy playtoy
>parents are shitbags
>doggo does doggo things
>blame doggo
>parents and owners dindu nuffin

Not sure why I'm serious posting on Sup Forums, but

These dogs were bred by humans specifically to be aggressive and good at fighting / killing. They are clearly statistically more likely to be dangerous.

That said, it's not their fault. That's how we've made them. When they do bad things, it's always ultimately the fault of humans who didn't properly understand and mitigate the risks.

I don't understand the argument.

This. Many dog owners buy dog that match their personalities. If you act hard and aggressive more than likely your dog will too.

Because faggots decide that "HURR DURR THEY IS FAMILY" etc. and waste the earth's precious resources on feeding a disgusting, mangy, worthless animal while human beings with potential starve

That's consistent with what the other user said. They are dangerous as property. It's dangerous to let random assholes have them.

"9/10ths of your comment was made up"-Abraham Lincoln

march them all into a meat grinder

Because freedom. You can't ban everything, bet you're a yuropoor or Australian

they are neat, cool, and very cool too
youtu.be/3aQiBscPsvw

Yeah. Then German Shepherd's, then Pitt Bulls, then Beagles. Freaking Beagles are number 4.

how does it feel to be retarded

This kind of opinion comes from a pussy who wants to ban shit

This mindset is sjw

A dog learns form the owner. So shitty owner = shitty dog

ahem... conservatives ban stuff too. Ever hear of the war on drugs?

Not worthless. These dogs protect our families while us men work. No nigger will go into a home with a buff ass pit in the window

If we were to ban the most dangerous things America would lose 13% of the population.

I bet consevatards would be down to ban pits also

i see what your saying there. agreed

Who the fuck cares? They're dogs, and not all of them are violent. The ones that are aggressive are the result of shitty people raising them.

>"9/10ths of your chart was made up"-Abraham Lincoln

aren't there more niggers

march all the irresponsible pet owners into a meat grinder but let them get mauled by dogs first

Just over 40 million.

>Heres an uncited chart that agrees with what I say

no, your tough guy facade is cringe. I'd bet you'd be scared of them if you were near one off leash

Only niggers and spics like these ugly pieces of shit.

Ya know, it depends on how the dog is raised. Raise it in a poor manner, you get a poorly behaved dog. Raise it in a well manner, you get a good dog.

There has to be more than one pitt bull owner here.

Like people, dogs and other animals can mentally and emotionally unstable. I haven't ever encountered a mean pit, but I know they are out there. They're normally the result of a bad owner.

Or it could be that the baby accidentally provoked the dog. After all we're different species and we have different body language and personal boundaries.

Either way, people should watch their children around their pets. You never know what could happen.

there's literally no downside to eugenics pit bulls into extinction

You must be fun to be around.

It's not the dog it's the owners!!!

lol jk it's the dog

That and leash you dog.

weird, but whites that own it are trailer trash tier
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTAZ4yVf5zs

Beagles?
The dog most famous for being warm and friendly to people and kids... wtf

Actually they were bred for non human aggression. A fighting dog is no good if it attacks people. This has been eugenically programmed since they were originally bred. They were known as babysitters long ago.

Big surprise.

It would be counterintuitive to train a dog to attack all humans. Imma gunna train dis dog to attak hoomanz, and I'm ded.

Beagles are cunts. They are hunting dogs for a reason - they will attack to kill.

niggers of the dog kingdom

I have a beagle. He's 14, and is a cuddle machine. Even when little kids start swinging at him beating on him, he just closes his eyes and tries to hide his face from them. He won't even bite the gophers he catches. Just picks them up in his mouth and carries around til they manage to bite him, and then he drops them, corners them, and stares them down. It's a good thing he's the cutest dog anyone's ever seen, bc as a hunting dog he's fuckin useless. Every other beagle owner I've met says the same thing, but I've never met anyone who owned a Large Beagle, just the Medium Beagles. I think the large ones were bred and are used for actual hunting, and may be more aggressive.

Most hunting dogs are trained not to kill.

Totally not true man.

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php

Beagles are bred to track and chase in a pattern, and corner the fox or hare, but not attack it. Instead they signal, with a white tip of the tail in the air, and that 1000 decibel baying to alert the hunter to their location. Then the hunter rides up (on horseback) and shoots the prey. The beagle was bred from a bloodhound and a fox specifically for this method of hunting.

I said it below but almost all hunting dogs aren't trained to kill. Beagles are usually trained to track and howl. They were bred to be smaller and shorter to be able to chase animals through thick woods. Their droopy ears also help keep scent near their noses. Terriers are the most common breed to be trained to kill prey, they were used to kill rabbits and nucence animals. They actually use Terriers in NYC to track and kill rats.

Beagles were used almost exclusively as fox and small game hunting dogs before they bred the foxhounds from them - this including killing and retrieving but also as a flushing companion.
Beagles are very good at what they do.

>inb4 Heroic pitbull travels 2000 miles to attack owner image

Atleast they aren't niggers

>Totally not true man.
71% is equal to or greater than his 2/3 statement

Had one for 13 years. 100 lb. lap dog.
Literally the most gentile dog I ever owned. Used to sleep with his chest against the radiator.
ITT: cunts that know nothing about pit bulls and just follow every negative thing they hear about them like sheep-

I had a nigger too it got a job, spoke normal English and didn't steal

Why do people defend this:

Hi Doug stanhope

Now a days they aren't, with the exception of hog hunting dogs.
Before the advent of modern firearms, dogs were often used to take down larger game with the hunter helping to ensure the kill usually by spear.
I am not talking small game either, but things like the giant red deer and brown bears.
It wasn't until fairly recently (late 1800s or so) that they started being trained for flushing and retrieving only.
However, if not properly trained, it is those dogs instincts to hunt and kill their prey - centuries of breeding has ensured that.
It is from those traits that hounds like beagles get their lethal streaks.

I used to hate pitbulls, now I love them because they end terrible genetic lines.

Also, 2 more details specific to the breed:
1. They were bred to be highly sociable, to hunt (and live) in a pack, so that you could turn 30 of them loose and they'd scatter to locate the scent but somewhat stay together so you'd get 25 or so back at the end of the hunt.
2, the phrase "red herring" comes from the process of breeding the beagle, where a red herring was dragged through the field on an angle across the fox scent, to try to throw them off. The ones that ignored the herring and stayed with the fox or hare, passed the test and were bred another generation. Beagles can separate over 200 individual scents from a single vapor and identify where each is coming from.

pit bulls never do nuffin until they rip out some kids throat

Aww, did the big neighborhood dog bark at you and your faggot friends one day and scare you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States#cite_note-179

No but where im from that's almost exclusively who owns them. I deliver pizzas and I got attacked by one a few weeks ago. Fuck then.

Yeah the hound nose is really something.

All about how they're raised. If the owner is a lazy piece of shit and doesn't teach the dog the right way, that can happen. Not just with a pit, with any breed of dog.

Have had a pit for 10 years now. She has gotten along with Adults, children, other dogs and cats with no problem. That being said, I have no doubt that if she felt threatened in any way that she would rip someones throat out, but I think that applies to a ton of other dogs too.

I don't really have an opinion on the matter other than some dogs are more aggressive than others depending on how they are raised.

Funny thing is my little yapper just got fucking mauled by a friends pit bull and is on its way to the vet, seriously fucking kill these dogs.

and we can take the guess work out of this by holocausting pit bulls into history

Just like niggers.

Yeah as I recall, the human nose has roughly 20,000 olfactory receptors in it. A dogs nose has roughly 200,000 - 400,000. A hound has between 5 and 6 million. When they pick up a scent that stimulates them, the sensory input pretty much takes over their entire brain.

>scroll down to first example
>Sex of Dog: Mixed
I shure trust that source

Same have had two.

lol
Keep telling yourself that Bill Burr. Then see how you feel when your wife goes to the hospital and is about to bring your new baby home. lol

Bye bye Cleo...

Fuck I'm literally retarded

that not a pure pitbull,
its has the face of a boxer.
and boxer are so damn tame.

The hound is the A-10 Warthog of the Canine Family. A whole dog built around that insane nose.

Some shit do say dog is human best friend. Now your son get death by your dog. Enjoy.

Just like any dog. If it grows up around aggression, it's going to be aggressive. Simple as that. Grow up son, learn to form your own opinions.

Most scent hunting dogs can smell in parts per million to parts per trillion - so when a bloodhound smells a cake, he doesn't smell it like we do, he smells it overall but also individually the eggs, the flour, the baking powder, the chocolate, the milk, etc.
They really do have amazing noses. Another example is if we can smell a teaspoon of sugar in a cup of water, they'd be able to smell the same teaspoon of sugar in a 2 million gallon pool.
It's damn impressive.

they're like violent and unpredictable. you'd be scared too