Can we get a xanax and benzodiazepines love thread Explain how it's helped you and your dose...

Can we get a xanax and benzodiazepines love thread Explain how it's helped you and your dose. Only post if you are a responsible user of them. Of course there will be a bunch of "oh my idiot friend abused them to party" sob stories, but please refrain.

i took one once on a transatlantic flight, friend gave me one. I remember nothing. But apparently i got up, used the bathroom, ate, talked, ect. I woke up thinking i was at home in bed and it suddenly hit me i was on the plane, but couldnt even remember getting on it. Never been blackout drunk in my life, but i imagine it is similar. Extremely scary feeling for me, not knowing what i did when i thought i was asleep
i dunno how people even take them normally, i only took half. And i was groggy as fuck for like an hour after waking up. Do you drive on it? scary ass shit

they'll only ruin you in the end OP. coming off them if you're used to necking them daily is not worth the hassle

I took them once and blacked out so i don't take them at all. i don't do drugs anymore anyways because it's not worth all the bullshit that comes with it

Op here
Sounds like you got something else, but i don't recommend doing 1mg which is what it sounds like youre saying. (bar is 2mg). I drive on them sometimes, but i take.5mg or less. I don't recommend drinking with them.
Well im ruined without them and right now they are helping me be in control. I've never taken an entire bar or anything irresponsible.

it was xanax for sure, he has a script. i took half of a 2mg, was clearly wayyyyy too much for me.

Did you drink alcohol? That still sounds unbelievable.

nope. I am about 135 pounds though

used to take handfuls of kpins for years. detoxing off them is hell had to do it multiple times

I've heard so many mixed things about xanax that I don't know what to think. My sister takes it and says it is a live saver for her, other people say it makes them a zombie. I guess it really depends on the person.

Interesting. Still hard to believe it would make you black out.
Thats an abusing story. Idc about people that are irresponsible.
Ya it definitely doesn't make me a zombie. I have an overly active mind by default though. When i drank coffee i would talk faster than anyone could receive information. I quit coffee a month ago.

I just recently got prescribed Xanax for my anxiety. its helped the times that ive needed them but i dont want to end up relying on them and getting addicted so i only use them if i really have to.

Op here
Good for you. Its not as addicting as you might perceive, just don't progress to taking bars. Care to share why you get anxiety?

Its a long story but it started out in high school when i was diagnosed with social anxiety and depression. I was good for a few years when i was given lexapro to help me but then i stopped taking it about a year or two ago which was stupid of me to do. so my anxiety came back worse than before in the last few months so i was given lexapro and xanax and having to see a therapist again. much more to it but im just kind of summarizing it.

if he knew why he got anxious, he wouldn't take pills, silly.

I remember that feeling. I took .5 mg clonazolam in the morning to help with my anxiety after my best friend killed himself. Eventually i had to up that to 3 times a day because as tolerance builds it doesn't last as long and you start going through withdrawals before the days over. At first they're not that bad you just feel more anxious and irritable but you go a few more hours and your skin starts to crawl. The feeling of impending doom in your stomach just won't go away. So you take it more often. Well that can't last forever your script runs out early and your doctor starts to get suspicous. And that is how addiction happens. Benzos withdrawals along with alcohol w/d's are the only ones that can actually kill you simply by quitting the drug cold turkey. I totally understand how hugely beneficial benzos can be all I'm saying is be careful it's a nasty fucking drug to be addicted worse than heroin

Op here
My doctor scripted me xan and lexapro when i was upset over breaking up with my ex of five years. I stopped the lexapro after a couple weeks. It made my stool green and or tarry. Does it do that to you? I got her to agree to me stop taking it but she refused to consider better antidepressants, so im assuming she's in cahoots with lexapro pharma reps. I have an American born man doctor I'm replacing that cunt with coming up.

I get anxiety from heartbreak. Works like a charm. I also used to consume bud to an unimaginable degree. My father also beat the hell out of me growing up. It fixes emotions.

Eh sounds like a you problem. I have experience with them in the past. I used to do Ativan for months before i met my ex and quit like it was nothing. Thanks for looking out though, i know you mean well.

no, after all the years ive been taking it my stool has been normal. ive only ever taken lexapro and its helped me a bunch and never had any side effects.

Yeah youre right that is a me problem but it could also very easily be anyone else. Just keep in mind you don't need to abuse them to become addicted. Just taking them on a daily basis can lead to physical dependence. I don't know your situation and am not telling you what to do simply sharing my experience to help raise awareness as to the dangers of that family of drug. It also has many good uses as well and .5 mg of Xanax is still the best way I can think of to stop a panic attack in action. Stay safe and good luck with your anxiety.

I appreciate it. I was psychologically dependent on bud for MANY years. vaping or smoking all the time. I'm kind of in an odd emotional spot though and it helps me tremendously. If i weren't taking them regularly i think i would want to die, because my mind is a minefield and it gives me control.