youtu.be/CB8bEEiM5kA

Poor mans SNSD Yuri and Sunny

i wonder what kind of song the next title for exo's repackage is gonna be like
would it still be summer themed?

Who is hyped for the new JJPROJECT?

Why is eating dogs a bad thing?

sunny is a ghoul

Yuri is a qt.

I have no idea when or if it's out already, but I don't expect it to be anything extraordinary

Simply K-Pop Line-up 170721 0905AM KST

Vav
Hotshot
Kard
Park Boram
KNK
Badkiz
Snuper
Nc.a
Stellar
Halo
Jessi
Kim Tae Woo

Streams:
youtube.com/watch?v=-kD4ldAjwrg
arirang.com/player/onair_tv.asp

time.is/0905am_in_seoul

>78 watching now

lmao

slug

it's going to be edgy because the retards over at sm entertainment decided to put the war concept on the repack with a song called "the war" despite titling the original album the war as if that was supposed to mean something

>Vav
>Hotshot
>KNK
>Snuper
>Halo

our boys

i only remember when the PD said he liked choa

it'll be an even shittier song than ko ko bop, lotto tier

That sounds so dumb

kokobop = day before the war
repack = day of the war

thank you for posting my wife

she actually looks kinda sexy here

all time great moment.

so they're saving the edginess for the repack? kek i hope it's not monster tier levels of edgy

>here

RV used to be popular here but only the slug posters survived

Kokobop = day before shilling the fans
repack = day of the shilling

what is it about kpop music

yes they did, they keep calling gfriend ugly and busted, hurting the girls' feelings

youtube.com/watch?v=haNS3HBot9Y

and lay isn't going to be a part of the repack either right

She can be sexy but she's more like a cute girl

Implying knetz ever did something good

they're right tho

lay is too busy working on his SECOND solo album before anyone else in the group even had one

he has transcended exo

they already shilled me, the war is going to be the first gaypop album i'm buying

if they're already preparing it, which they probably are, then i don't see how he'll be around unfortunately

>78 people are watching...
>wow! a lot of people are watching!
damn.

even the my little television PD liked her, there's something special about choa

blackpink are a bunch of babytalking uggos

Based kpg tuning in for our girls.

word except jisoo who is cute

EXO name the hoobae (junior) boy groups they have their eyes on

At the comeback showcase for 'The War', EXO was asked about the boy groups they have their eyes on.

Suho responded, "We have great affection for our labelmate NCT."

they just had their first stages earlier and it still doesn't really feel like they've had a comeback yet because of his absence

it's on the 29th iirc

no i think sungah is out :( they said she's studying music and she wants to be a dj
that's what rana is doing too

Adorable, wish they'd taken pictures

doesn't say The East Light

getting war flashbacks to young and free

That's when they were really shy, now they're getting better. Jennie almost completely dropped the baby voice and Lisa has improved so much

do you understand what shilling means?

exo x nct collab stage when

is this true?

tfw korean

tfw netizen buzz singlehandedly killing image of koreans worldwide by cherrypicking translating anonymous shitposts from korean equivalent of youtube shitcomments that nobody in korea takes seriously

tfw netizen buzz selling out her motherland for pennies click moneys for enjoyment of southern countries teenage girls who don't realize whole world is racist and cynical but fuck you at least koreans are honest about it

whatever. Honestly koreans are classist not racist. It just happens to be darkers are poorer. Haha just kidding we're racist. So what?

Btw Dog is delicious fuck you.

rose dropped her weird accent too, it was always pointed out by jennie

they keep picking up voices behind the camera

Somi's mom is hot

It's pretty obvious they are divided about it, western influence in SK is fucking huge and they will do anything to show the world they stopped being dogs eating savages long ago but still, you can't change a cultural trait like that
Japanese have a fuckton of days off like the golden week, still they work so hard the government is trying to tell them to stop overworking themselves for absolutely nothing
Most of the white collars don't mind though, last time I went there to sign a deal those fuckers made us drink with them until 1 am and it was considered rude to not get wasted
Thanks to that kind of shit I missed SNSD last live with Jessica years ago and I've been hating my job since

GOT7 are our guys, honestly. I would be happy if the Twice members ended up dating them.

youtube.com/watch?v=2sAoKmg7qPI

Somi is hot

why did none of you complain when kai was completely absent for lottos promotions

Now I feel like she's more shy than Lisa, she always blushes like that time they ask her to send a message to IU. But I find that so adorable

Damn, I hope her DJing is as exciting as kaeun's. Speaking of which I haven't seen vids of kaeun's DJing in a while

kai is uggo

kek exactly

Who are these americans

yeah

because lay was there so we had no reason to complain

Don't worry bro we hate NB here too, NB basically makes money off of hate

I can't watch this without Amy and Lauren this show is a tragedy.

i heard that they make shitty stuff tho

only one person likes kai

Is this their last chance?

2bh brazillians on twitter were shitting things like " only brazillians can talk bad about brazil" and then proceed to generalize an entire nation i mean wtf

we hate kai here

id blush too trying to send a message to iu :3

wouldn't you?

wording this

she could have prevented this

There was a recent episode of Hello Counselor where the boss made his employees get completely shitfaced like 3 days a week and they were all getting sick from it, but none of them can say no. It's like a master/slave relationship.

Also there was a story in Japan recently where a female office worker literally got worked to death. She died from exhaustion from working too many hours. They give their lives to these companies who don't give a fuck about them in return.

i thought lauren and yuri were a nice duo too

i don't think so

Which one is the girl that yuri replaced? I liked yuri and the girl before

so when are the kpop idols showing up

i hate every single lay poster now

>tfw netizen buzz selling out her motherland for pennies click moneys for enjoyment of southern countries teenage girls
real talk I would do that too

will they go back to their old roots?
I was expecting them to be the next 4minute rip off after hobgoblin

Well she accepted IU's invitation, let's see what happens next

>now
please

I am the absolute best poster on kpop general

>Btw Dog is delicious fuck you.

one dog is worth more than every korean

haha that guys dead now. lmao!

Yes. Yeeun will have to go all out this comeback to save CLC.

They were just unfortunate for the last 3 comebacks, the next is going to be a banger and will completely blow out EXO and BTS

has anyone tried translating random kpg shitposts for money? it has to be worth a try.

seriously though what's the appeal of kai? he's one of the most popular exo members but his face isn't really that special. he must be a great dancer and a great body from what i can tell

why do they want to free soo man hyung
what did he do this time

how do you say "uggo" in korean?

great now where's the choa

you dont hate me

this is weird